FUCKING VERGE

I WANT MY MONEY BACK

WHAT THE FUCK I JUST WAKE UP FROM A COMA (I WAS ON A CAR ACCIDENT A MONTH AGO) AND NOW I SEE THAT I LOST >50% OF MY ALL IN 50kUSD INVESTMENT OF NEO. YOU FAGGOTS TOLD ME IT WILL REACH 100 USD BY NOW.

NOW I HAVE MEDICAL BILLS TO PAY AND I DONT HAVE MORE MONEY !!!!!

I JUST CALLED THE POLICE, BUT THEY WONT HELP ME !!! WHAT SHOULD I DO???!!!

this is bad

cash out then go all in on Bitsend

Dude. DUDE. I'm sorry man

Will verge recover?

Hell no, people are catching on it's just doge coin running over tor

But it's better than monero and much cheaper too

Yea a public block chain is really good for a "anonymous" coin. The devs are fooling normies by throwing around the phrase "tor network"

Pro tip: any coin can run over tor

I tried to fucking warn you guys but no one fucking listened. I was called a fudder... I figured it was an obvious pump and dump but apparently people still fell for it. It's going to keep dropping... take your profit if you can, or sell now and buy back in lower. At least you can accumulate for the next time it gets pumped. It will pump again in a month or so when everyone forgets its a PND/new money that doesn't know comes in =\

I told you about Verge. I warned you it was a scam.

I fucking told people here that you can just reading the paper FOR 5 MIN realize that verge was just a normal coin + tor.

LMAO. I was shilling this shitcoin to help my Veeky Forumsbros. Only normies and newfags fall for this scam.

Swallow your loss and go into coins which are safe this FUD. PTOY and IOC.

There's no way you have more than a double digit IQ. A dumb, delusional supporter of a dying shitcoin. You're like a rat in the floorboard of Veeky Forums. Dirty and smelly. Not even human. Shoo. Away with you. Go shit in the street with Pajeet. You clueless neomarines are a joke and will be joining the holders of DigiByte soon in a mass grave.

this. i can't believe Veeky Forums jerked off to this shitcoin so hard.
it's literally (not figuratively) dogecoin + tor.

>Yea a public block chain is really good for a "anonymous" coin

Using Bitcoin and never reusing the same public key twice (like the devs suggest) is as anonymous as anything gets. None of these privacy coins bring anything new to the field.

Is this bait? It's easy as hell to link your BTC addresses even if you never reuse any. The only private crypto has a opaque blockchain and it's called monero.

still hodling

Wrong on both accounts, m8.

what's that like, worth 1 dollar? Lol

Because there are so many poorfags lurking and are looking to 10x a shit coin with chump change

profit of $4.33
gainz is gainz

lol I bought this months when it was low based on a random user's advice and sold yesterday the day before it was dumped

>Citation needed

Btc is trackable as hell and official documents show how alpha bay owner got owned by btc tracking even though he did mutliple things to cover his trail.

I guess it doesn't exist a dip for Verge. I bought it for cheap but it managed to go even lower, what the fug :DDDD

Its only down 17%

Ehat the fuck is everyones problem? I would only be concerned if it was like 50% down

You'd make better gains crawling under a vending machine

Considering that are cryptos, these shit can go up or down everyday +/- 50% , if it was that stock market probably that society would've been pretty seriously fucked up.

In cryptos is like "meh, it will go up soon".

>I JUST CALLED THE POLICE, BUT THEY WONT HELP ME !!! WHAT SHOULD I DO???!!!
this is outside their jurisdiction, you need to call the cyberpolice, obviously

Everything is down you daft

If I regret buying a coin more than verge is funfair.

nice pink wojak, saved.

Did you try the showcase?

That's pretty solid and the team is good too.

These are not coins to get gains after one week, don't go with these if you have weak hands.

I spent time playing the games, I checked the team too, and they seem like they are going to get shit done. I usually buy and sell coins for quick gains, but I'm fairly new so I'm not accustomed to let them sit at my wallet, it makes me feel uneasy.

Should I just forget about the coin completely?

lol are you stupid? so many coins going up

That's exactly what you should do with coins that have a team and a project behind. Just forget abou them for months. I know it might be unconfortable to hold but with the right coins, after the right researches, you begin to feel confy.

For the easy and quick gains, the market are full of pump and dump coin that are made only for that.

Thanks man, I closed my funfair window, I know they will deliver.
I know Veeky Forums will start posting clowns if something happens