BANCOR IS LITERALLY UNSTOPPABLE

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@BitClave/bitclave-and-bancor-announce-partnership-35b074d51fc5
hydrominer.org/hydrominer-partners-bancor-continuous-liquidity/
medium.com/blackmoon-crypto/blackmoon-crypto-partners-with-bancor-bece3f5c8267
medium.com/@sharpecapital/sharpe-capital-and-the-bancor-protocol-6691c4be4cdd
medium.com/@coinfork/bancor-enjin-partner-and-pre-sale-is-extended-7b6982442d08
medium.com/bitjob/bancor-and-bitjob-unique-collaboration-81277aed4cb2
medium.com/joinindorse/indorse-ind-bnt-token-changer-for-the-bancor-network-11d9dc6ac705
newsbtc.com/2017/08/28/together-stand-bancor-becoming-strategic-partner-kickico/
blog.bancor.network/bancor-progress-update-42a2d8cabc70
twitter.com/BlackmoonFG/status/907506793756205056
steemit.com/scams/@roosterred/why-bancor-unless-it-changes-will-be-pump-and-dump-nightmare-for-investors
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Road to 1 sat ! Strap in Veeky Forums !

my sincerest apology

Yeah but its Berkeley op. Everyone knows that is the shitiest antifa filled bottom of the barrel SJW school that exists. In fact theirs rumors they are about to lose the right to be a school.

don't worry bro. I've already bought my ticket to lamboland with my waifu Galia.

BILU

STOX talking of plans to launch their bancor smart contract by the end of this month.

First of many to come bancbros

YES

Former btc holder here. It's funny watching btc crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let satoshi get the central bank

BANCOR IS LITERALLY A WORK OF ART

medium.com/@BitClave/bitclave-and-bancor-announce-partnership-35b074d51fc5

hydrominer.org/hydrominer-partners-bancor-continuous-liquidity/

medium.com/blackmoon-crypto/blackmoon-crypto-partners-with-bancor-bece3f5c8267

medium.com/@sharpecapital/sharpe-capital-and-the-bancor-protocol-6691c4be4cdd

medium.com/@coinfork/bancor-enjin-partner-and-pre-sale-is-extended-7b6982442d08

medium.com/bitjob/bancor-and-bitjob-unique-collaboration-81277aed4cb2

medium.com/joinindorse/indorse-ind-bnt-token-changer-for-the-bancor-network-11d9dc6ac705

newsbtc.com/2017/08/28/together-stand-bancor-becoming-strategic-partner-kickico/

blog.bancor.network/bancor-progress-update-42a2d8cabc70

Don’t bother trying to educate them, people won’t buy until it already started mooning and then they will fomo buy at 4x the price.

People on this board don’t understand the concept of smart money they only join pump and dumps

Why is Bancor below ICO price? 0.01 ETH

why would anyone ever use this

Indeed Nobody will ever use this. Bittrex are still adding tokens every week and there is already an easy way for anyone to launch a token.

nobody

will

use

bancor.

None of these girls look Asian to me

>Why would anyone exchange their cryptos without using an exchange?

My god people, you are hopeless. I'm starting to think you are legitimately retarded.

Who the fuck is posting this bullshit? Why do I see it everyday?

Bancor fucking failed. I invested $30k into the ICO but bounced out once the buyback price amount almost ran out. This is a shit coin that has no future in crypto. There will only be 3-5 coins in the future (most likely BTC, LTC, ETH as three of them) and that's it.

This is just pathetic now. If you're gonna shill at least put some effort and creativity in it.

No one cares that you don't know how to use the smart contract to bypass the exchange.

twitter.com/BlackmoonFG/status/907506793756205056

So maybe I just don't understand, but I don't see how the Bancor token (BNT) needs to increase in price for the Bancor protocol to be useful.
Can someone explain to the retarded me why Bancor will increase in price?

It's funny to me when people talk shit on all alts yet put LTC on a pedestal when it is just a basic Bitcoin clone, there are better clones than that.

It doesn't need to.

It will increase when it is used as a reserve for smart tokens by projects like because they will buy through the BNT contract increasing supply and eth value.

But wouldn't a higher Bancor price actually make using Bancor less appealing?

Couldn't increases in Bancor's price trigger sell offs in its altcoins as their contract value increases unconnected to anything in their market? If Bancor say doubled in a week, why wouldn't there be mass sell offs of its altcoins?

It's funny to me when people talk shit on all monopoly money yet put the Euro on a pedestal when it is just a basic USD clone, there are better clones than that like the Yen.

It could, people would use smaller amounts of bancor in their inital reserve or adjust the reserve ratio to suit its value.

Yes that could happen. Only coins with a 100% BNT reserve would be protected from that scenario. I wonder what would happen to a token with multiple reserve currencies in that case.

I think it also depends on the purpose of the coin. Is it to be held or used? Do you just buy it when you need to interact with a specific community.

Yeah, I know it was a rhetorical question.
This is all true too: steemit.com/scams/@roosterred/why-bancor-unless-it-changes-will-be-pump-and-dump-nightmare-for-investors

Any luck getting the $1 million you from bancor you want for writing that?

It is at 1.2 million now.

I see you still have reasonable expectations.