Believers shall be rewarded

Believers shall be rewarded.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/dahongfei/status/779878111580073984
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

There's no way you have more than a double digit IQ. A dumb, delusional supporter of a dying shitcoin. You're like a rat in the floorboard of Veeky Forums. Dirty and smelly. Not even human. Shoo. Away with you. Go shit in the street with Pajeet. You clueless neomarines are a joke and will be joining the holders of DigiByte soon in a mass grave.

Once we break 500k, we'll be Neomarines no more. Screencap this.

Stop shilling this absolute shitcoin.

I'm starting to hear a buzz about NEO since they'll have chinese support.
This board has far too many conflicting agendas to be a good source anymore

Ask yourself this: will China regulate or ban crypto? If they do ban it, the chinks will lose millions to the white man. Why the fuck would they do that? If, on the other hand, they decide to regulate it, NEO is the obvious candidate for officially endorsed shitcoin. I wouldn't be surprised if the chink government were fudding just to load up on cheap coins.

"China banning bitcoin" news literally for the 15th time. Each time you faggots panic sell at a loss so the men can make money. When will you start being one of those men?

This country eats dogs, makes children work in factories for pennies, and steals/clones brands and intellectual property with zero fucking regard for anything... yet you think they're actually going to ban BTC?

You drank the Chase kool-aid. You drank the WSJ's kool aid. "According to an anonymous source" ... blah blah blah... are you fucking stupid?

BTC will recover. Neo will drop some news or an update soon. Buy now and wait a few days/weeks, you'll get rewarded. If you're scared of the dips, sell when you get some comfy gains and wait for more FUD/a dip, buy back in, repeat. Or just buy and hold and go live your life.

how much skin do you have in Neo?
you're the second person i've heard from today that has given me that answer.

yeah it really amazes me that some people here actually think china is just going to completely ban all crypto forever. lol, like I know biz is stupid but THAT stupid?

501k sats, breakout imminent

660 bought at $9. I'm already a fucking millionaire tho. I threw 50k into crypto for funsies

nice larp

I believe he's a millionaire since he has demonstrated intelligence, unlike the "NEO is DGB hurf durf" crowd.

where are the fudders? fuck you faggots, I told you, hope your portfolios burn

I've time stamped my black lambo and a few bank accounts a few times here on biz. I'm not uber wealthy, net worth roughly 5m... But I'm only 31 and no one handed it to me so I'm p content.

Anyway, this is how you really catch a moon... Buy when price and volume and confidence is low. Once the moon threads hit biz, they fizzle usually.

>still under $20
You didn't tell us shit, bitch.

the larper is the one who thinks China is going to ban BTC

In Sats, NEO is up 4.4% and at .0053

>measures coins in USD instead of sats
>thinks his opinion is worth shit

IT'S COMING BACK BABY

IT'S COMING BACK RIGHT NOW

PLEASE GOD JUST LET ME SELL WITHOUT A LOSS

>USD

The crypto market cap is still very small. Small enough the Chinese know they could try to change the course of history, while America sleeps on it. Who suspects the little Ant that changed its name to NEO?

They will ban all crypto not regulated. NEO and It's icos will be legal and safe trade and use in china.

I remember you, gratz your ANS gains main. What else are holding? Don't tell me you're missing out on ARK.

nothing special... 75% btc ltc eth...20% neo and xrp... 5% junk. Adx, ubiq, sigt

nice

Oh my fucking god. Check Da's twitter. NEOxChina is fucking real: twitter.com/dahongfei/status/779878111580073984

Notice that's in the junk column ;) just cashed out my xvg... Buying back in when it dips. Rdd is super cheap right now too... My day trading money is tied up tho :/

What possessed you to buy sigt. I'm guessing you got in super early and just dumped it like most people who shilled that shitcoin here?

ADX is another shitcoin.

I mined it for a few days. 40x1070s yielded me like 30k. Holding to see what happens when it goes pos. The devs are surprisingly active and devoted and talented. I hang on the discord just for lulz