Current positions and Future Plans 1-2 Month

Hey guys looking for any tips, and or advice regarding my plans. Feel free to post yours and give opinions on each others etc. My current positions are as follows:
1020 OMG (~$11,000)
1,389 IOC (~$3,600)
WTC 369 (~$650)
YOYO 13,871 ($256)
ETH 3.1 ($830)

My plan is to wait for OMG to hit $20+ within the next week or two , once it does I will be selling my whole stack (~$20,000) and then splitting that stack up between the three following coins
IOC ($10,000) on top of my current position. Why? IOC is a highly undervalued coin in my opinion, the tech behind it is great, and has been in development for years now. It is literally DNS (the thing that lets you type a web address such as www.google.com rather than 127.0.0.1) but for the blockchain, and that is just one of its uses. It will have an actual working product in under 1 month. The only real problem I see with it is that the team doesn't market them well enough, but seeing how easily coins get shilled then moon, I don't see this being to big a task to overcome, especially with a working product. Also today alone its volume went from 30 btc to over 200

Next up after IOC will be ARK ($6500)
Why ARK?
ARK has seen some great growth lately (I rode it from under $1 and sold at $3.3). Its about to release aces, and has a solid dev team behind it. I think it is also highly undervalued

Last but not least is BAT ($5500). I plan to sell my ETH for BAT.
Why BAT?
BAT is currently super cheap, and its dev team is too hard to look passed. Its going to be integrating with the Brave browser soon, and will surely moon. While Im not the biggest fan of its idea, I still see it going passed $2 in the coming months.

I'm am nowhere near an expert, and this is just my humble opinion, what are your guys thoughts? Thanks Veeky Forums bros

>selling OMG before plasma

You don't deserve to be rich

Any estimate on when that will be?

bump

bump

To me this plan seems pretty solid desu

Stop bumping your thread. I'm in the middle of hacking you RIGHT NOW and I need a low profile.

Im behind 7 proxies so good luck nigger

These are my main holds too, although I'm still iffy on BAT long term. I love the idea but I wish it wasn't tied to a market where they can't compete.

Yeah BAT is the one im most unsure of, but seeing how its so cheap, and has actual not autistic devs behind it, Im gonna pump into it.

Does this answer your question?

Lol you seem pretty confident in BAT...why?

Plan seems pretty solid to me. I wouldn't sell your entire position on OMG though. I also stocked up on ARK and BAT during this dip, both have a lot of room to grow.

I too hold a random amount of xlm

Thank you kind user

Solid team
Much better product than adex and 1/4 price
Mercury released before end of month
Gotta go to at least 10k SATs which doubles my money

Bat has a rockstar dev team with Brendan Eich at the helm. It's browser (Brave) is actually really good in is beta, and Eich has the clout to grow it. I think the project addresses a lot of the current issues with online advertising. If nothing else, the token is absolutely undervalued at ~.20, it'll rise nicely into 2018 as they hit the goals on the roadmap.

you guys are insitlling confidence in muh move on bat

When is Mercury release?

10/10

They just say summer.

So theres time

is IOC still worth ?

6.3k ARK
25k ODN

The plan is for ark to hit around 1b market cap and ODN to hit around 200m market cap, and then retire and live off of staking payouts.

IOC is going to be a $10 coin before end of year.

ODN is a complete sham, sorry man. ARK is solid though, if it holds its value and crypto catches on then you'll be getting some nice dividends.
Dude its gonna be $10 before the end of October.

What's special about IOC?

DIONS, bro.

So much, research it a bit. Its going to rape face once it starts to get marketed