Chancoin General - It's a Scam Edition

>What is chancoin
Chanscam is a community driven digital currency made for imageboards, discord and edgy internet communties across the web, that integrates tipping, gambling, gaming and lots of other fancy shit. Stay tuned for ground breaking updates in the Discord server.

>Websites
chancoin.org
http//chancoin.info

>Discord
discord.gg/wCA5wN5

>Is this a scam?
Yes, and it's illegally using the Veeky Forums trademark. "Gossamer socks" is someone who made this coin and created a bunch of alternate accounts to talk with himself in discord, to make it seem like this coin has a real community. He hired a developer off the internet to make a Veeky Forums tipping extension, Michael, who immediately left after realizing he was hired to take part in a scam. To dump coins while keeping the trust of the community, gossamer created a person "Andy" who gossamer tells anyone who will listen that Andy was the original dev who did many bad things. After months of scamming and claiming to be working on a top-secret web api hosted in a private repo (even though the chancoin github isn't the account type which allows private repos, so this is impossible) gossamer is now looking for developers to work on things like the web api or making a minecraft server which uses chancoin. He feeds off unaware newcomers coming to the discord, where he tells them all about how busy he is and how hard he's working while spending all day on discord and playing video games. In all these months he hasn't published a single piece of code to date but claims to be a dev

>Who is the latest, newest alternate account of gossamer?
This week "Chan BOI" was created

>Who was the last real community member to leave?
Leeves

HOLD TIGHT AND WE'LL MAKE IT TO LAMBOLAND LADS

I got your info graph senpai.
Now give me some shekels.

LMAO

This is the best soap opera ever :P

Leeves has been gone an awful long time though - I think he's ghosting us.

Gibe pls :S

make me rich baby

Excuse me.... I'll have you know Rupert belvedere the third dindu nuffin

>Yes, and it's illegally using the Veeky Forums trademark.

4CHN isnt a trademark, nor "Chan". ChanCoin logo has nothing to do with the Veeky Forums logo.

Also, is it illegal to use a 4 leaf clover too? (even though the ChanCoin symbol isnt a 4 leaf clover)

Ok I'll make DSNY coin with mouse ears. Since it's not using the exact word "disney" it's not illegal

are you steven bonnell iii

who dis beutiful bastard

das me baby

1200 Cryptos hunderds of scammy ico stealing millions and still 4CHN can top it all. With only 780 on the coinmarket cap it is able to create more buzz and fear in Veeky Forums

Today i will give you the true identy of gosammer

G Gossamer himself
O Oioi
S Suck my Dick
A Andy
M Matti
M Metagame
E hell i dont know
R Rupert Murdoch

you can :^)

Why arent you complaining about TrumpCoin instead of ChanCoin?

>Gosammer

Can I get my coins pls?

HOT *.*

Give me free money. Thank you

now that the bot is working I want my coins

Come join the party on discord

Looking for digits

Coin

Gimme chancoin pls

It's working cool

Nope it isn't. Lemme try another wallet.

Bump

Mooning

It work for you guys?

!roll?

No

nvrmind. got em.

You people still believe in this piece of shit? kys pls

t!roll

rolling for it, roll

DRAMA = GAINS
WE NEED MORE DRAMA

It's up like 30 percent today.

!roll

Hey OP

Details for Gossamer socks scammer are:

Charles Straney
1208 Gilmore Road
Charleston SC 29407

Phone: +1.8433645185

Rolling

Good coin

is this a good long term stable investment with no drama?