You didn't listen, huh?

You didn't listen, huh?

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/CityOfZion/neon-wallet/releases/download/0.0.5/Windows.Neon.Setup.0.0.5.exe
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

don't get too excited. we're just stabilizing around $20 USD where we belong until further news out of China finally comes.

Lol

People with brains would be selling now so they can buy back in at $10.

yeah just like we should have sold at $20 before it exploded up to $50 right. you NEO haters just don't get it, and nobody should listen to you.

I think you mean, "just like we should have sold at $30 before it imploded down to $20".

Too early, OP. Just recovering from the dip. Real action comes in Q4.

i never listen to faggots

This desu

Trading is so easy in hindsight huh?

Fucking faggot. Suck five cocks

Chosen one. Check em

you can draw a shitload of meme lines to convince yourself you know what you're doing...

from the march from 55 to 18 I have gone from having 100 NEO to now possessing 600 NEO

I am a GOD

How do noneos cope? Seriously, being retarded enough not to buy this dip. We are not going sub 500k anymore. Those who heeded my advice shall enjoy solid gains over the next few days.

>tfw to inteligent to predict the market

Natural selection. Darwinism. Eventually they'll just keep buying the top of the biz moon missions until they're broke.

i just sold so i can go to sleep now. man i should move to asia to trade. every time its night this shit goes up or down

My advice is set a buy order at 510k, it might fill if you're lucky.

trading in europe is the worst
you go to sleep when burgers aren't finished and chinks haven't started fucking your shit up
every morning is full of surprises

>literally 526k sats
>moon

Fuck this scam coin

Lol we're going to 350k within a month, don't worry.

couldn't have said it better myself...portfolio is always the highest when I'm fast asleep, and tanks like an hour before I wake up.

nope, this is what's going to happen.

>coping this hard
wew lad, at this rate I'll have 3 times as many NEO a month from now

Neobros stop responding to no neos and help me a G out.

Anyone else not able to claim gas in the neon wallet atm? I assume the blocks are being created at a normal pace...?

you got 0.0.5 version?

Fugg :DDD user I fucked up

Github link anyone?

its just getting ready to blow up once China f releases good news I am holding I am not selling at a loss here

Fuck it, figured out I just need to redownload from Neo.org

thanks mate had no idea

github.com/CityOfZion/neon-wallet/releases/download/0.0.5/Windows.Neon.Setup.0.0.5.exe

You bought neo over $20?
It was $5for like a month...

doesn't mean it's not still cheap

yeah older versions got disabled since that poor fag lost 4000 NEOs by sending it to a LTC address. sad

>yeah older versions got disabled since that poor fag lost 4000 NEOs by sending it to a LTC address. sad
just read about it on >Leddit

>kek

by de dip :D