Beware of Blackmoon!

Hope yall didn't invest...

docdroid.net/Ci35KBG/blackmoon-crypto-due-diligence.pdf

Other urls found in this thread:

techcrunch.com/2017/09/06/blackmoon-to-ico-its-blockchain-based-platform-for-tokenized-investment-funds/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

At least get creative with your FUD, user.

This PDF was debunked yesterday multiple times on here. Not only that, but just think of the circumstances of it's release.

Released by an "anonymous" group.
Conveniently the DAY OF the ico.
Blackmoon has stagnant competitors, which are struggling to plant a solid positioning in the financial sector of crypto. With a project like Blackmoon threatening their marketshare, it's no guess FUD would be a tactic used in the "wild west of technology" aka crypto.

Do your own research and come to your own conclusion. I already have, and find it laughable but also worrisome so many people could fall for a shittily put together pdf document.

We are the BlackedMarines and we are NOT fucking selling

Get blacked retards.

This was the most obvious scam ICO since Avalon.

This fud again..

This.

/thread

> "small group of investment professionals" aka anybody.

If you dont know who wrote the document, how can you trust the advice? It is a load of garbage.

Wouldnt bè surprised it was the iconomi fags behind it

First stage: Denial

Why would I need to "get creative with my FUD"? I have no horse in this race. I'm simply sharing information. If you can debunk it then you should be sharing as well. Thus far, the reasons you listed are not a debunking.

chill user i hold both ICN bags
and some fresh BMC

ICN will have its day, once the token actually has a fuckin purpose, like creating DAA's

...which is apparently coming in september, fingers crossed.

no point in not owning a bit of both, normies fucking love index funds, theyre likely to both do well long term.

I'll buy your bmc at half price. Reply if you're interested.

>constantly shilled on Veeky Forums every day with pictures of hot girls and "u missed omg, u missed ants, don't miss BLACK MOON"
>never mentioned by anyone credible
>gee I wonder if this is a scam

How could we sell if we don't have out tokens yet senpai?

this guy knows

Me too desu.
Holding icn since ico, their ama is gonna be soon , the FUD level is untolerable - if they dont try to put out at least a part of the FUD in selling. Its not the price tanking that is concerning me it's the fact It seem they dont give a flying fuck about the people who gave them the money to build their product.
And yes im the guy that asked about the censorship and post-deleting so upvote me if you decide to visit their sub

Hah, goodluck, user.

There is a 48 hour grace period offered by BlackMoon for refunds. Not only that, but with the potential of BMC, there's just no way justify the price.

I hope someone sells to you :)

If they're dumb enough to sell for 50c, I don't want them on our rocketship. Rather you than them I guess.

Blackmoon is a scam.

The coin was shilled precisely because the credibility of the leadership and devs. It has had mdia coverage.

techcrunch.com/2017/09/06/blackmoon-to-ico-its-blockchain-based-platform-for-tokenized-investment-funds/

I guess you're a blockcat bagger who's just mad because the ceo of your coin is pic related and not the founder of a multibillion social media.

I bought 1 ETH worth ( a fucking lot for me, actual poorfag here). I just hope this shit works out, even tho this is kinda low FUD it makes me very nervous right away, not gonna lie

Nah I'm good you'd have to be retarded to actually invest in this right after the Avalon disaster. I wouldn't be surprised if the same group was behind both of them.

Actual good ICO's with a massive future don't need to be spammed on the front page of Veeky Forums for two weeks with hot women and memes, because everyone wants to get as much as possible and keep it quiet. People who actually know things only post it on Veeky Forums after they've finished accumulating, and then in subtle hints.

No user. They literally bought all their media and interviews, just look at their shill bounty program. It was the largest i've seen from an ICO

i put in $1500. i can afford to lose a $1500 gamble. not an infinite amount of times, but the odd occasion doesn't hurt.
i'll take the $1500 out when/if it hits $2 a BMC and then hold the rest till it goes big.

everything is always a risk, but a ship that stays in the harbour doesn't bring back the pepper, know what i am sayin?

This project has so many similarities to Polybius, including the russian team, ann bounties and the paid facebook shilling. I invested in Polybius so I remember it pretty well.

Basically, if you invested in it yes you will very likely be able to make your money back and even make a small profit when trading starts on your tokens. But the project will stagnate quickly and will go below ICO price as the team fails to deliver/development progresses very slowly. Don't get greedy, this is not a guaranteed moon mission.

Yes, because when people launch ICOs they really care about the neets on biz.

neets are the minority on biz

Which is good. I only put money into it because of the quick turn-around on the tokens. I'm making money for other ICOs and even a 50% increase is more than worth it.

Meh, I read through it. Though some of the things presented are certainly suspicious, but none of it really implicates Blackmoon. You can find holes in nearly every project.

The ultimate irony to all of this, is that as far as I know, "The Buy-Sidekicks" is a group that does not exist. There is no website, no leads on them, nothing. They release it the day of the ICO. Whole thing is fishy. "We're a small group of investment professionals working in London on the buy-side" such meaningless statements.

So while they are clearly writing a hit piece on a new ICO, they themselves are suspicious.

The only really thing that bothers me is some false claims made by Flint Capital. But in the grand scheme of things, most of the other attacks were against their experience, or the model itself, which were sometimes taken out of context.

The marketing does not bother me. The ways they make themselves look bigger do not bother me because for god sakes its usual business practice to make yourself look bigger than what you actually are. People are bashing Blackmoon for doing this, but this just shows business savvy to me and smart marketing.

>TL:DR It's a poorly written hit piece, created by special interests most likely designed to attack potential competition. Panic only if you have weak hands and are a peabrain.

For what it's worth, they fully refunded me after I accidentally them my presale payment from an unapproved wallet.

If their goal is to take your money and run why would they bother to refund me user?

Don't hate money user.

Blacked is the new thing

Written by Literally Who? Give me one reason why these writers are any more credible than the Blackmoon team.

Ok I am pretty scary now. I will sell it at x5 from ICO price not at x6

Thanks user

anyone knows when we get our tokens?

top kek

awwwww, baby missed the ico