No-OMGs BTFO

Where are your gods now, no-Omises
reddit.com/r/omise_go/comments/6zsnn2/daily_discussion_september_13th_2017/dmyvggn/

>-9.24%

You do realize, things need to go flawlessly with the current amount of McDonalds, otherwise the rest will not follow. It is written in the contract with Omise.

i hold omg too but let's calm down

pets.com is regarded as a legendary flop and they only raised $82M, how the fuck is this worth a billion dollars because you can buy a burger in thailand

Man these kids are fairies.

OMG is not a coin, dude.

35k by friday screencap this

Only if these are dubs

Yeah really vomit inducing. All crypto subreddits are cancer like that but the OMG one takes it to another level. Almost makes me want to sell.

This is LITERALLY the Reddit coin. I did sell a few hundred though.

bro. omg is reddit coin, Veeky Forums coin, it's the entire internet's coin. theres more than enough for all of us

nice blog you fucking loser

Yea it's fucking disgusting. Their positivity seems fake and forced.

What was the 'big news in September' or have they still not announced it? No-OMG fag here

18th

Where do they officially state that?

OMG is old news now, volume is rapidly declining. Gonna end up just like the old NEO bubble of months ago

i just remember hearing it a bunch a while back, i dont have anything official to link you to

Nice just bought 100k

O look another person who knows jack shit about omise/omisego. Stay poor m8

There's no way you have more than a double digit IQ. A dumb, delusional supporter of a dying shitcoin. You're like a rat in the floorboard of Veeky Forums. Dirty and smelly. Not even human. Shoo. Away with you. Go shit in the street with Pajeet. You clueless OMGmarines are a joke and will be joining the holders of DigiByte and NEO soon in a mass grave.

Omisego was more of a coin before it was even created compared to those coins and more. It's parent company omise is successful and already has well established ties with a bunch of people/corporations. They will be merging omise/omisego and every payment processed by omise as a whole adds to the value of omg

Are you a fucking brainlet? or just a butthurt noomg

That's some copy pasta that's been going around biz. Saw it for NEO and for some other coin earlier.

I'm pretty sure that this is a pasta.

Can you OmiseGoMariner's confirm they haven't released the 'huge September news' yet?

yea some pasta that is easily verifiable but some retards don't even look outside of Veeky Forums.

>dying coin
>top volume everywhere for weeks now

they're releasing it on the 18th

does everything have to be in infographic form around here with fucking direct url's to their tweets or reddit posts? holy fuck honestly no wonder people on here are poor do your own god damn googling for once

; _ ;

I was talking about
you meani

O wow my autism kicked in full force there

Just gotta wait until 2020 for those 10,000% returns

It's not going to be big news. It's hyped to fuck.

It's some conference between 18-20 September.

OMG guy is talking (with two non--OMG-affiliated persons) for 25 minutes on the morning of the 18th.

It's a fucking joke, but I can't help myself and I bought some more today.

>buy at low 270s
>sell at high 270s
>buy at low 270s
>sell at high 270s
>buy at low 270s
>sell at high 270s
making money is so easy with this coin holy shit

yeah it isn't going to be big news, if there are any at all.

The event itself is pretty big though.
It's Techcrunch Disrupt, basically THE event for technology startups of the Silicon Valley.
Lots of investors/ techblogs will be watching.

I'm just pissed at all the apple hype. As if that was going to happen.

And the talk isn't about OMG, it's about ICOs in general. Maybe we'll get some info but I suspect the price may dip once people realize they've been buying into hype that's priced in.

But that doesn't stop me from hoarding on each dip.

There is plasma coming up which will send eth/omg to the moon. Vitalik did say eth will be pos soon

>not owning BTC BCC ETH LTC XRM XRP DASH OMG & IOTA

Own them all, looking at 25%-50000% GAINZ