Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/arkpatrol/sinner
classicdelegate.biz/proposals
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

shut the fuck up, fucking holder son of bitch

don't let this be you

oops forgot image

Stop holding your stake coins and sell them you dumb holders

I'm not holding I'm accumulating you dumb unworthy sinner. Do NOT touch by fucking boat.

i still have my 7 ark that i received from anons, i'll wait until it crashes back to 50 cents to buy in

Nah... I'm good. Congrats on getting in when you did but I'm not gonna buy in at this price. There's more than 1 way to make money in crypto.

Former arkie here , it's funny watching arkers crash and burn. But in all seriousness, we can't let this stuttering potheads get the nuclear blockchain

Smart bridges done yet?
I aint buying fancy wording

It's not. This fat neckbeard are larping

ARK is literally the single best thing i've ever touched, bought in at $.25 HODLing till moon next year, has made me almost $1,000 off of a ~$60 investment lololololol nonarkers join now or be forever poor

Great investment at that price point. But I'm really not interested in jumping onto a overhyped coin with a bunch of people that are already holding thousands. I'm sure it'll go up but if I was going to hop on it needed to be earlier. Have fun on the Ark.

lol if anything ark is underhyped bro. people don't understand what it's trying to accomplish. it's truly revolutionary, and not just buzzword revolutionary. but whatever. go buy OMG or something

soundcloud.com/arkpatrol/sinner

It's only just begun senpai

No thanks. I bought OMG a long time ago, I'm not interested in stocking up on more. I'm not bashing Ark, I think it's a solid investment but I'm not interested in buying at it's current price. If it dips I'll enter, if not then I won't really care.

Remember this post faggot, it'll be your greatest regret.

yeah ok. by this logic you wouldn't have bought $4 eth

Everything's the next eth.

something's gonna be the next eth, just you wait n see

Yeah, but this one may actually be.

it's mooning again, WTF

That's true. I've been reading the whitepaper and researching during this conversation and am shifting my position. I think I'm going to pick up ~100 of them as a stash. I'm always skeptical of things being shilled on Veeky Forums but I agree that this one has a LOT of room to grow and the community actually seems to genuinely back the coin. I'll probably kick myself in 6 months if I don't get some.

i have 120 ark i bought in a dip, its mooning rn, should i be hodling this or basically sell for profit?

>hypemoon.jpg

i'll be buying back in at pleb prices which will be soon.

biz_classic IS NUMBER FUCKING 2
WE
ARE
THE
ARKIES

Post those holdings biz! My only regret is not buying more.

Also, dubs say we clear $4 again tonight.

Who are you?

I agree that the price will probably dip again. But I wound up just picking some up since I'm thinking about a longer stash. I'll get a little more on the next dip if it comes.

OMG already has a $1 billion market cap and is in 11th place for total market value. It'll go up, but not a lot anytime soon.

So what is the next Ark? This cannot possibly go on like this forever

NEO had a run from $7 to $50

You ain't seen nothing yet

Oh, but it can, and it will.

Realistically though, I bet it's $5 by the end of the month if ACES hasn't been released (worst case scenario), $8 if it has, and $12 by the end of the year no matter what.

Unironically true

With the BTC dip and chinkfudding , ARK is saving my gains.

I agree. I sold some of my OMG position to get some ARK. I wanted to sell a little higher but I got into OMG early so it's all good. I was pretty skeptical as first, but I've been swayed after researching the project.

Only 623 ARKlet here, but I still feel lucky

I have 500

Should I drop $5k on some more?

4400 arkie since beginning of june reporting in.

holy shit guys, its habbening. pls free me from this wage cuckery my sweet, sweet ARK

23 arklet here

You faggots better give me a 100$ coin by the end of 2018

T. 18 year old poorfag

If I can go from 90$ in ark to 2300$ in a year, and reinvest that and get rich, I'll be the jesus of my time. Just watch me.

Not in one shot if you're serious.
You held this long, just hold the rest of the way.

I was in ARK first and bought like $400 of OMG when it was $1. Wish I had bought more obviously. ARK is going to go up a lot too, but now its at $360 million, so I expect it to triple in the near future.

I am looking for something new with a much lower market cap though that I can funnel my OMG/ARK gains into.

But then again, who knows, I expect a lot of other coins to die off and that money to be funneled into things like ARK and OMG, so $1 billion isn't a hard cap or anything. Bitcoin is $68 billion and the entire market is still growing so we'll see I guess

Good luck senpai

gonna hodl this bitch for a long time. i love my ark fellow arkies

Ladies and Gents, Ark is about to be #20 in the market caps!!!!

MOON

Alright snake oil salesman you convinced me.

Was sitting here thinking about taking the plunge and dropping a $100

nice

3k here since that first post-ico pnd

we're gonna make it user

> Some guy pulling numbers directly out of his anus convinced you this easily

I mean, Ark is solid but c'mon do some fuckin research

The zero ones are when I feel like adding in what I've forged.

Very nice getting into OMG early, I did the same. I agree that ARK is going to 3x, I hadn't given the project it's due diligence but now I've changed my stance.

Normally I like to buy into alts when they're dirt cheap and then sell the 5-10x. I have a few that I'm excited about long term. I'm sure you'll find some great ones that you like as well (or you can just buy/flip hyped ICO's).

100k sats again 2night

user my stocks are researched.
My coins are all spur of the moment full retard moments since I am convinced that is the only method to make money from crypto is to not think and get easily influenced from any stranger.

I agree completely. Buying into the shilling without researching the project is a good way to get burned. That's why I was so skeptical initially, I've seen so many coins shilled on Veeky Forums just fall flat. Potential buyers should use these threads as a jumping off point to go and research the whitepaper and look into the project.

Good luck user, I hope you make it.

Give me one good reason not to go all in.

Haha, you might be right. A lot of my best buys were quick and retarded because I didn't hesitate and miss the train. But at this point I'm more conservative.

nice, what a good time to buy

I jumped in at the end of may when it was 60 cents or so, but only bought like 200 ark worth. got another 200 when it was around $1.

Really wish I could have gone balls deep on it.

Depends on your strategy. I prefer more balance in my portfolio since I'm bullish on quite a few coins. "All in" can work, but it can also backfire.

You'll get to stay poor and experience the challenge of life in hard mode forever

Are you me? Not sure how I've made tens of thousands doing this but hey if it isn't broke don't fix it.

Stay all in at least until ACES

Damn, nice. How did you know to catch it so early? Or is $1000 not that much money for you because of those previous crypto gains

We are ARKie marines!
And we will never sell!

Honestly the first crypto purchase I made was $200 worth of BAT. Still behind on that investment. I don't know, my initial investment into ark was at about 70 cents and I kept purchasing more as it creeped up and beyond $1 back in august. When it came back down I just felt like it would go back up, so I bought more.

Don't feel bad, a lot of us picked up plenty of ARK for cheap, but messed up along the way.

I wouldn't worry too much about your BAT, it's a good hold imo

Ark was shilled every day back then on biz.

Do I have to remember my ARK Wallet Address? or just the passphrase
t.newfag

Passprase

So is ark BTC/ARK only or can I buy in fiat?

>$12 by the end of the year no matter what.
I really want this to be true but what makes you so sure?

BTC/ARK I think most use bittrex, so gotta buy the btc elsewhere if you don't hold any. You can also forge ark if you join a delegate, roughly 10% returns annually.

To be honest, no research, just gut feeling :^)
Not that you should trust anything you read on 4chinz anyways

Correct, its 99.5% traded on bittrex

thank you desu. how do I adjust payout when voting?

If you vote for biz_delegate, you sign up on their website by creating a user with just your public key associated. I dont know of other delegates that adjust payout schedule

pls guys i need more ARK memes, post them all ITT

Your coin is going to tank tonight, Arkies.

then we will buy more!

>Community
>Gains
>/comfy/
Sinners BTFO

A lot of us are on biz_delegate very high payout and you can adjust daily, weekly or monthly payouts. It's a nice dashboard too.
Oh wow, is this really who I think it is? hi!

The ARK blockchain is literally going to break and disintegrate. It will be delisted from all exchanges because it will no longer work. Your coin, and all you holders, are doomed.

Alright guys. I put some money in Ark on the 6th of September.

I've weaponized my autism to keep track of small data. I know it's completely fucking useless, but perhaps you'll get more fate in the coin with some proper increase / decrease data.

I've split the data by intervals of 12 hours. I'll be doing this every week so I might just make it a regular thing.

And yes, I have legit diagnosed autism.

Data looks pretty good desu, helps me to hodl instead of sell.

I hope so, then more will be bought and removed from the exchange for staking. The perfect storm.

Useless, because the market is completely unpredictable, btw.

Maybe I'll add more, events that happen in those 12 hours. Might add clarity to dumps and pumps. Especially when ACES gets released don't want to miss that in the ol' autism graph.

>biz_delegate
you mean biz_classic?

Woops, that would be biz_classic, that seems to be the biz delegate of choice anyway.
Thank you for sharing this. You'll find it's mostly useless though.
Too many variables, so yea, data is useless in a sense, know I've tried myself, and nothing makes sense with ARK, there's a lot of hype driving it, but the dev team looks real solid.

Woke up to a moon the other day. Most people stake rather than tether up at night. This is not a day trade, most people stake offline

To be fair, honestly, if i keep doing this and the data gets longer and longer, every week with a linear type of increase. Might inspire more people to buy. Driving the price up even more. That's the dream atleast, So far I've did marginal testing on a few other weeks and it seems there's almost a linear type of progress.

I'll keep you updated, to the moon brother.

100K SATS MUTHAFUCKA

I DID THE EXACT SAME MOVE user

Remember to vote on the future of the delegate.

There are 2 different pay systems up for vote.

classicdelegate.biz/proposals

Ready to break 100k, its HAPPENING!

What is the point of Ark?

What problem does it solve?

smart bridge technology in shiet, brah

Tell me more or I keep posting reddit memes.