Sell me this duck

good tech, great team and atomic swaps

it's a good duck. quacks very well

Number 34 Pekin Duck $13.95

>get Leonardo Di Caprio to sign it

don't do thsi, makes mustard gas

cooks itself

quantum resistant

Going to have a meeting with google tomorrow?

Spokesperson for EmberCoin.

oh that one, on fire over there!? that's a very nice duck, sir. you have a great eye for flaming ducks. anyone ever told you that? it's true. in fact, i have someone coming in at 4 today to look at this duck.

Yes why I ask?

Ehhh I'll pass
Ain't eating from a dude with teeth like that. He could fuck around and accidentally drop a tooth in my food

Op, I'm seriously wondering why you'd want me to sell you a duck that's on fire.

What's your line of work? I'd like to know why you'd want me to sell the duck, and what I can do for you to get you what you're really looking for.

This thing cooks itself.

There's less effort: wait for it to burn, pour your cold vegetable stock over it, pluck it and you're good to go.

This duck is actually immune to fire so you could train him to rescue people out of burning buildings or something.

Rumor has it that flame retardant ducks will become a regulated fixed commodity tomorrow. Oh look a flame retardant duck.

The duck is almost as much of a flamer as you op. Match made in heaven if you ask me.

Nice!

Just bought 100k

Are you hungry, love fois gras, and don't know how to cook? Well this duck practically cooks itself!

Sell me this here spatular

This duck gives no fucks son

I'll sell you a duck op. It's head is on fire, but it doesn't matter because the drugs inside are pills wrapped in mylar.

He's really strong against grass-type pokemon

fuck you! buy duck if you want fuck

Sold

>Chop it up
>Mix it with some other chopped duck's
>Now it's "diversified"
>Get S&P or Moody''s to rate it AAA
>Securitize and sell to investors
>???
>Profit

this duck is not for sale. this duck only catches fire $10 minutes before a bitcoin dip of $500 or more. I dont believe you could afford a duck like this even if it was for sale. I do have this duck over here that shits itself every time ethereum dips $10. Thats more your speed i think.

It holds my sperm
1 liter in total

You're all retarded that's s goose.

I would buy this duck for 1k$. OP, do you have a duck ?

goosecoin (GCN) will one day be a 10,000$ coin. screencap this.

BurningGooseCoin is going to the moon I bought 100k

>burning goose goes on Bittrex Oct. 8
>meeting Friday with Satoshi Yakanintendo
>veteran water fowl devs

THANK ME LATER

Decentralized
innovative
strong global connections
cutting edge wings
client oriented
independent
I fucking hate this business industry and all their dumbass buzzwords. If you want someone independent then I'll have you know I'm independent enough to kick your ass if you piss me off, now hire me.

Yo bruh this duck right here lemme tell u sum bout it
You a smart ass man I Ken tell that straight off the bat. But you know that, u ain't need me to tell you.
Now lemme get to muh point here real quick u need this duck. Hol up lemme finish du. U ain't be seeing it yet but this fiery ass nigga right here gonna get u Fuckin some Fine Azz Hoes.

Nigga y u axkin y his head on fire n shirt?? NIGGA GIMME YO WALLIT RIGHT THE FUVK NOW OR IM FINNA CALL THE COPS ON YO ASS
THIS A GAT DAM FENIX N HE DONT LIKE NONE OF THAT DISRESPECTFUL FLAMIN DUCK TALK
YO WALLET OR YO LIFE MUFUKKA
Hol on one sekint. You caught me in a good mood son. I'ma give you a deal. Gimme 5.95$$ and I'll let you go, butchew gotta take yo lame ass burnt up duck witcha. Gat damn chink maybe.

That's how it's done boys

>THIS A GAT DAMN FENIX

Look, I don't know you and personally I don't care. I've had my fair share of experiences in life, and enduring hardship has definitely been one of the more prevalent themes I've had to deal with. I won't lie to you, it hasn't been easy. There were some days I just didn't know how I'd make it to the end of the week, but here I am, and my experiences and my wisdom have led me to this point where I am able to share some with you.

I genuinely don't enjoy seeing people suffering, and I know how much the hardships of life bring suffering to your door. I also know that no matter what, you can't force somebody to see or accept or understand a truth (Can lead a horse to water but can't make him drink) but regardless I want to try and help EMPOWER people to be able to help themselves? Are you interested? Intrigued?

The path to choosing your own future can begin today, if you're ready. I'm not saying you should go all in, but there comes a time in every man's life when he must weigh the cost of taking a bit of a risk. How much of a risk? That's up to you. Take your time if you so desire, mull about this decision and wait, watch where the value goes and try to get an understanding of what you're buying before you go all-in, but I can tell you from my extensive studying and analysis, experience and wisdom, that this GOOSE with a flaming crown is everything you need to begin taking your life into your own hands. Empowerment, and security, these can be yours if you're willing.

Big news coming soon. Not only is this duck the best duck it is also the on sale right now. buy now. this duck is on fire. you will only regret not buying more

solid team, ambitious project, undervalued