POSW: Pre-Launch Edition

You can't have a buying opportunity handed to you on a silver platter better than this.

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@fishfishfish313/proof-of-stake-wallet-posw-has-unveiled-an-ambitious-roadmap-and-new-website-ff5f2697ba81
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i can't believe someone actually fell for this shitcoin AGAIN
lmao

Comfy hold of 3k coins. Easily a $1 coin. I'm going to use my profits from this to buy a nice manual transmission car.

Me too broseph. I'm holding 3000 coins also.

- Minimum downside
- Big upside
- Low price
- Lots of announcements coming soon

This coin is going to pay off a lot of bills for me.

What are you voing to buy? I just bought hyundai coupe frm '08 2.7

Its looks so sexy

REDPILL ME ON THIS. Any hot news comming this month? worth it?

Wait for the new ANN thread this or next week. It will explain everything to everyone (fresh buyers) including whales. Right now its only biz who's invested.

well its nice that they have a partnership with ledger wallet. Pretty solid imo and road map also looks interesting. Well, it can go x10. Nice site, growing community. I am in

medium.com/@fishfishfish313/proof-of-stake-wallet-posw-has-unveiled-an-ambitious-roadmap-and-new-website-ff5f2697ba81

yeah I bought already and have sell orders at 20k. Should be filled in one month

Gonna use my POSW profits to pay off credit cards and bump up my Fico score.

Bought this months ago and have been staking 30k coins since.

how you stake it? on their site there is "New account creation currently disabled."

ehhhh

poswallet.com

Oh yeah, feels good when the bag you've been holding for a while gets some action on biz. Can you biztards me me rich already? Xoxo -tyrone

Prob temporary. Try downloading the desktop wallet at posw.io

what site is that??

IF YOU FAGGOTS LOVE THIS FUCKING COIN SO MUCH

HOW ABOUT YOU MAKE IT GO UP

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

IM SO TIRED OF THIS SHIT, IVE BEEN IN SINCE THE INITIAL PUMP, AND I BELIEVED THEM

THESE FUCKS HAD NO CLUE WHAT THEY WERE PROMISING

THEY SAID IT WOULD BE PUT ON EXCHANGED. FUCKING WHERE IS IT?

THEY HAD THEIR OWN FUCKING EXCHANGE BUT FUCKING TOOK IT OFF, WHAT THE FUCK, HOW IS THAT SUPPOSED TO HELP ME?

THEY PROMISED BIG STAKES AND HUGE INTEREST ON TOP OF THAT, HOW THE FUCK AM I GOING TO GET INTEREST WITHOUT THE FUCKING EXCHANGES! HUH? YOU FAGGOTS??? HOW DOES THAT WORK??? WHERE DOES THE VALUE COME FROM??? IT COMES FROM FUCKING DILUTION, THAT'S WHERE.

IM HOLDING FOR ANOTHER FUCKING PUMP, BUT IF I EVER GET BACK INTO CRYPTO, ITS GOING TO BE SOMETHING LIKE ETH, NOT THIS WORTHLESS SHITSHOW OF A HIGH SCHOOLER'S MIDDERM PROJECT OF A CRYPTO.

I'm looking to invest 5 or 10k in this. Seems like a good dev team

You do know every exchange has a sell button, right?