So what the fuck is their deal?

So what the fuck is their deal?

What do you mean.

>revolutionary tech
>doesnt need the help of neets, they could sht on
a small child n their coin will still x30 in the first month
>being this mad

i think thats their deal, this coin will x30 n im already well off, so ive thinking of building a bot that will help my bizlets score some link b4 it gets scooped up in the first .5 secs, i just need to know how the crowdsale is going to work out

Their crowdsale signup has been available for ages. All the responses I have seen on their Slack say if you fill out the form, you can participate in the crowdsale. Every degenerate and the members of their gypsy families have spammed this to death. Their team/advisers are impressive, but something about this just seems very, very odd. Does anyone know why they would be doing this?

Doing what?

Not giving confirmation emails or any information at all about investing in the project

they dont need to market that's the thing, they know they have a good product and let you NEETs do all the work.

avalon 2.0

Why do they need to?

As long as the information is out in time for the crowdsale itself, who cares?

30x in a month? In this bear market? Maybe 30x in 6-8months

like when they released the whitepaper just in time for the ico
oh wait...they had to push that back
>mfw the crowdsale gets pushed back by 1 year and you presale fags have your eth locked away

Yeah pre-sale might look like they have a bad deal now but how much you can buy in crowdsale looks like it will be limited by a white list allocation. This is not confirmed of course but from I've read in articles there might be a queue. It doesn't matter anyway, as long as you get in with this ICO you will finna be rich sometime in 2018.

the longer the crowd sale signup is, the lower the cap is /signee. Any ico with a bit of vision sells out in

sergey is in ibiza right now with shoddy wifi

You're an idiot.

>you're gonna need a bot to buy the ico
we'll see who's the idiot next tuesday

Still haven't got an email? What the fuck, it's in less than a week and I have no info on what I have to do. This will be my first ICO.

I bought 10 Eth off Coinbase that I am hoping arrives before the sale for this...

there can be no shitcoin more lowly than avalon. even yobits ala carte menu of zerobid deadcoins are cooler than avalon

>Uses Coinbase
>Being this masochistic

They already raised 16 mil. They could have raised more since the demand was there. You're an idiot.

Also, I signed up with two emails. What are the risks of this? Should I sign up with like 10 emails if there is something retarded like a 1 ETH cap?

Also, I said I was American. Was this a mistake? I thought most ICOs banned Americans from participating.

Where did they say they got 16M for presale?

jesus christ. we're still one week away from the crowdsale and there's actually people coping already.

Is it gonna be on any exchanges besides etherdelta on the day of the crowdsale?

I'm pretty sure you shouldn't have said that. Sign up with another email right now as a non american.

Fuck I only have two emails and already used them both as an American and I'm too lazy to make another one.

FUCK

It's almost like you don't want to 8x your stacks.

Ok fine. This is like the most work I've done ever though I better get fucking rich if there is a 1 ETH cap I'm going on a rampage.

I've got some spare accounts, if you're interested. How much do you guys offer?

You got diddly squat user. Stop trying to scam. Nobody has anything at the moment

The reason the team is not communicating is because they realized once again that they dun goofed. Their whitelist requires nothing more than a simple email form. Just fucking lol if you don't think whales used email macros with throwaways to register for 100s of slots. They have no idea what to do now cause the individual cap is probably less than 1 buck worth of eth

What the fuck? I ain't scaming no one. I know they haven't sent any emails, but I'll gladly send screenshots when they do, and then I would be paid. Stupid brainlets.

yeah, there's probably not going to be an individual cap. this all goes back to their communication being literal dogshit.

What the fuck is going to happen to the pools which went over the limit? Are they going to refund all of the pool or just the coins that went over? When they fuck are they going to refund our shit??

That's fine too because I signed up for whitelist within first minute with a couple of emails.

Most likely there will be an individual cap

Wait are you serious?

No idea user.

>phone buzzes
>it's another scammer on chainlink slack
why do I even have this shitty app installed

Yeah I registered a shit ton of emails on different IPs and have a bunch of unique ETH addresses each with ETH in them.

No one is missing 0x 2.0 if they are indeed individual capping

>Steve

They could only get you if you did it from the fifferebt machines. Use different ip addresses for each email. The country should not matter or your ability to run a node according to the slack.

*different machines
>phone faggin'

Why would this be a problem if whales flooded it with emails?

>5 Eth cap per account
>First come first serve

Literally done.

I hope they refund the entire pool AFTER the crowdsale you impatient fools learn your lesson.

Whales would have bought in at pre-sale, why would they fuck around at this point.

The team probably doesn't see bulk participants as a bad thing, it just means more exposure and publicity. They don't care if a few people make a lot of money or a lot of people make a little money. All the same to them.