I'm here for the job interview

I'm here for the job interview.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MbQSZRrJcdE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Cool. I don't care what you look like. Show me evidence you can perform well.

sorry we don't hire fucking a white males here

keeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek this was the biggest fag of all time

Great. The mouse costume is over there.

Hope you brought your kneepads.

I just took this picture in a college classroom.
Performance expectations are oppression.

Yeah, lol, someone that looks like that could only work at or own a:

>bar
>restaurant
>art gallery
>live music venue
>tattoo parlour
>university
>record store
>music equipment store
>art supply store
>"trendy" advertising firm
>music festival organisation

etc.

Cool. Sit on the black leather sofa over here and we'll get this interview started.

sometimes these kids are good just emotionally damaged, other times they're fucktards

Food service will take him. Assuming his gender here, of course. I should check my privilege. Anyway, nobody cares what you look like when you're back in the kitchen all day.

You're hired! Pay is 7.25 forever.

>literacy is violent
lmao wtf. This can't be real.

this is why Trump won. this professor should be executed.

We're straight fucked bro. The janitor at the college is going to make more money fiddling with pretend internet money than the kids will off their $70k degree in Underwater Intersectional Feminism for Manatees.

You will be perfect my son. Come with me, let me show you where you will be working, we have a desk for you all set up on the roof!

I already checked your background. I read you got in OmiseGo when it was 68 cents? Impressive. What are your terms to make you start here? You can work from home, we can discuss all of this.

Thanks IOTA, looking forward to getting started

There are a few in that building who literally have a portrait of Karl Marx on the wall. Their offices don't get very clean.

HAHA PAPER YEAHHHH

>literacy is violence

That is deep man. Because if I was in that room and read that rubbish I would beat the fuck out of that "professor".

It might have been a thesis statement or a basis for discussion. Very rarely is anything like that at university an unambiguous statement of fact. It's just an invitation to discussion.

Why are you guys so insistent on taking this stuff at face value in order to attack it?

>implying the mexican cooks won't fuck this kid in the boi pussy behind the kitchen

That's even worse. Institutions of learning shouldn't even be entertaining this kind of retarded thinking in the first place.

This thing wouldn't even get past our HR system without crying.

Have you been to university lately? That class wasn't a discussion, it was an echo chamber.

I'd slightly agree with you if I hadn't just gotten out of the system and witnessed it firsthand. It's cancer.

Serious question.

Don't you think someone that looked like that would be mentally unstable, at least to some extent?

You shouldn't judge a book by its cover, but that doesn't mean its cover is irrelevant.

You forgot software development

Sure, someone can be unkempt and still sane. But who the fuck goes out of their way to pay for and maintain bright blue hair and skin piercings? They made that time and money investment

>Sir, i'm at my computer masturbating and looking at meme coin forums right now, please get out of my house.

Damn i miss comfy hwndu streams

This is the best image from the whole thing

youtube.com/watch?v=MbQSZRrJcdE

tfw you co-workers makes fweeeeee noise breathing through his cheekholes all day

who would've thought in a million years this would be an actual problem

>instantly hired for 200k starting backend dev job

Stealing shia's flag has been the highlight of this year by far