Kyber is literally going to be the easiest 10x

> More Kyber crystals become burned the more popular the exchange becomes.
> They have solved the liquidity problem and ease of use of decentralized exchanges
> Working MVP which is very slick
> MONEY SKELETON is an official advisor
> Did you see what happens to OmiseGo?
> 50% of supply locked for 2 years (founders,developers, hedge funds)
> USA and Chinese residents were refused from ICO.
> FOMO is going to be unlike anything ever seen
> Tons of unmet demand from low whitelist individual cap
> Most subscribed ICO of all time

Other urls found in this thread:

steemit.com/kybernetwork/@roosterred/why-the-kyber-network-crystal-knc-ico-might-not-be-what-you-think-it-is
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

what's the point of shilling if the ICO is closed

he's gotta sell his bags to somebody

t. average neckbeard biz 4channer

if you're going to shill me a coin you better have a good answer for my questions.

Are you whitelisted?
How much was the max per person?
How much did you buy?
What was the price in dollars per single unit?
We will hit the exchangers aka plebs?

Who cares?

It's a skinny autistic guy.

This is literally how ETH came to be. Watching the ETH guy was like watching that Mario64 'a' press guy on youtube. Boring and I had no idea wtf was going on.

Buy into autism. Works every time.

That comeback makes no sense. Not even sure why that triggered you so much, he's literally right.

Can't wait to buy some cheap kyber when it hits exchange

Yes because selling omise go at 10x was smart /a

This is crypto you normie. OMG is 37x now. Had you sold at 10x you would have to be a retarded biz neckbeard.

how sweaty are you?

I'm comfy as fuck with my 100 eth maximum cap while the rest of you plebs are at 3.6 eth

oh that's why you're so sweaty. you have a lot of kyber to unload. shit i'd be nervous too.

Problem here is that no one buys until biz is hyping something up.

You need to go research and find those small communities with coins that are listed on shitty exchanges but are increasing in market cap. That's how you find your omisego and all that shit, not through biz most of the time.

Also half the posts are shilling a coin to where, when you check the price histories, they clearly bought high and are trying to dump bags on other anons.

Researching this stuff is basically a part time job or full-time depending on how serious you are.

?

you should read your Bible and start walking the righteous path before it's too late, sinner.

Stay poor user I'm not selling. You should have learned by now that's not how crypto works

just like you sold your soul to Satan, right?

lmao their mainnet comes up in Q1

this gonna dump so hard after the initial flip

there will be bagholders shilling this like 0x

>0x

you're sayin 0x TANKED the minute it hit etherdelta? user...

what about that article that proved you were a shitcoin with no benefit to tokenholders.

Please link it for the billionth time

I always wanna read concerned, deebly concerned anons looking out for my money.

> Hey user, I haven't met you and I don't know you but please watch this XYZ coin, I promise you it's not good for you
- O-ok user, selling right now.

Gee what would I do without benevolent Samaritans of /biz

How do you get into kyber

How does kyber compare
To 0x

steemit.com/kybernetwork/@roosterred/why-the-kyber-network-crystal-knc-ico-might-not-be-what-you-think-it-is

Here is an indepth article on the coin and how it works. I hope you all find it helpful.

He is shilling because he got in on the ICO and plans to flip. That does not necessarily mean it is a bad buy. Just do your research.

I'll do an update. It will have to be Post-ICO as I just don't have time right now. I don't think the relationship between the value of KNC and the spread on the consumer end is clear. I'll clarify that later.