/BIZ is unbeliveble

Majority of us here are in late 20s. We are putting thousands of dollars in some funny internet money, collecting pink wojaks in folders and posting memes.
Still we are making much more money that normies with normal job.

Other urls found in this thread:

real.markets/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what a time to be alive.
Salut anons from whole globe

>Majority of us here are in late 20s
As much as I wish this was true... Try early 20s.

Fuck yeah

we're all gonna make it brahs

i honestly think about this a lot. majority of people on here, if they just slowly accumulate and hodl, are gonna fucking make it. i love it.

can we all get "thx Veeky Forums" decals to put on the windows of our lambos?

Its a good time to be late 20s. Nice salary funneled right into crypto. But no kids or wife yet leaching (if you didn't fuck up). Feel sorry for the kids putting only a few grand in crypto and think they're going to be rich.

Heh. Even without cryptos still living comfy working from home unlike normies.

Thanks Veeky Forums

We're all gonna make it brahs.

>tfw being promoted to home office, first day at home is friday
holy shit im fucking ecstatic. no longer have to waste an hour+ a day in fucking traffic

Funny internet money that allowed me to buy 99% pure LSD from across the globe. Its the fucking future

yeah
I am 27, central eu
I had a pretty nice job in IT but since march I am full time on crypto. Life is good, I have money and time to learn whatever I want. Currently I am learning sodility, spanish and I already paid for pilot license course. I already paid my parents debt and give my brother some money to run some business.
I strongly belive in Karma so trust me anons, It worth to be good person.

Oh and its also cool that you can order drugs, pay by bitcoins and postman will bring it to you hehe

TFW

I have a legitmate 6 figure company that has great returns, and I would of been expotentially better off if I spent the start up money in Cryptos.

yeah Its cool. Last time I tried 1p-LSD, its still legal in EU and really nice.

btw did you tried micro dosing of lsd? Whole silicon valley do it to improve creativity and to be more focused. Never tried it but I am afraid that I will be drug addict if I will take LSD everyday

congrats user.

How about a THX BIZ vanity plate? I'm claiming Illinois

That's nice bro, same philosophy here. What country in europe are u from?

Currently Poland, but I am now kind of digital nomad so I can work where internet is. This year I lived for two months in luxembourg, prague and in berlin for 3 or 4 weeks.
I am kind of minimalistic guy so I cash out not more that $3k per month or less couse I pay for everythin XAPO bitcoin debit card.

It's comfy and honestly this is pretty close to what I saw myself doing at this age.

I'm down. Don't think I'm going for a lambo though. Probably something like a lexus rc350 f sport.

yeah agree, im gonna get an r32 GTR and an 964 porsche. i use lambo more as an idea, not a lot of Veeky Forums fags on here

anons, no point to pay like +$400k per car which most time will be in garage. Now you can rent monthly lambo for like $2000 and if you are bored next month you can change colour or take some ferrari. Much better and cheaper option.

For everyday use buy some kick ass 3-4years old car for 50% of original price with perfect condition and some classic car. Never spend on car more that 20% of your total savings

>tfw this is my exact goal for next 2 years

I live in S.America but I'm working on my italian citizenship so I can live as digital nomad. My only concern is not making enough money. What do you say is the minimum I need to make per month to achieve this? Also, you make more than $3k every month just trading shitcoins??

Did you use monero? wasnt it risky? like what if they suspect something and open the package?

oc for the bros

well depends of your needs and where you gonna live. IN europe with $2k per month is more than enough. Currently my strategy is kind of mid term holdings 2-14days with one position. I do research buy something, put sell order and stoploss and just wait.

For example I bought 1btc worth of TRIG couple days ago for 8000sat and sold it for 50000sat. Its like 600% in less than a week so I do not have to work till end of the year heh

My trading portfolio now is about 25btc so even I make 10% monthly from this its pretty good.
I do not need cash out now cause I am sure that bitcoin will hit someday $100k.
You have make your own strategy user and stick to it.

I see, it seems like a smart and solid strategy, although it would require a big bank like you have. I'm in the $2k right now with marketing shit, but I'm looking to some passive earnings like crypto to have some margin, even if it's $1k or less. And how do you rent in europe for decent prices? airbnb I guess?

Speak for yourself, I'm down 20%

I didn't invest in time but I'm starting now. Age 24, college kid. Last year.
I have like 11 ark but gonna get some more money and invest in domd more altcoins soon. Also have a few thousand bat coins... am I gonna make it?

yeah mostly airbnb or sometimes I am looking for some student/erasmus fb groups to live with someone else and learn english and If I am lucky there will be some girls as a flatmate to fuck.
On fb you can check all photos and stuff and actually I found couple of 8/10-9/10 girls that lived with me

>wanting to be older than 22
wtf

yeah bat is solid but real money you will make on shitcoins under $0.4. Try to look for coins that are before moon

He's saying that he is in his late twenties and wishes that everyone else was as well so he wouldn't feel so bad about being older than the majority who are in their early twenties.

I always wondered what were good sites/news places for crypto . Should I just check out bittrex or something for new coins and start investing? I literally only have like 100 bucks at the moment. I've been researching the actual science behind the bitcoin/blockchain technology but I usually just actually buy coins based on the shilling on here. I know that's a bad habit

>tfw 38 years old and only have $1m in fiat saved/invested
why live

But what kind of research lead you to this user? Technical analysys, inside info? Most of this shitcoins are like a roller coaster to me

Its a fucking letter bro, at worst it can get lost

> I know that's a bad habit

It probably is but is funny I made more money this way than when I try to actually research and make sense of any of these coins, so I don't know where is the key

it feels good. just buy the dips and hold guys that's it. every dip my portfolio has come back stronger

you can find diamond on /biz if you know what you look for.
I will give you my way couse I have good mood today. coinmarketcap.com is your friend. You canfilter there all coins by supply or marketcap. Check every new added coins. I you will like some of coins check all their socialmedia, website, community, team, github. If its looks legit and you dont see any redflags then you can buy.

cheper coins are more risky but you can make really good money. Look at CV2 now. Its all the time in 3-5sat range so when you buy at 3 sat and sell at 4 sat you are 25%up. With such small price changes you can make nice profit

How am I going to make it
I started with 4k, now my portfolio is 7.5k while it used to be fucking 13k
I didn't change anything, just hodled.
I THOUGHT I'D HAVE LIKE 20K BY AUTUMN AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHB

sorry for you grandpa :(

All of this + experience. I am in blockchain ecosystem since late '12 so I can see what is scam and what is legit.
Go to babypips.com and do all courses, read a lot on forums, twitter etc

Thanks man I'll look into some newer coins. I agree though sometimes you'll find a piece of hay in a pile of needles on here .

Also my folio
I also have status and Bancor

If you cant trade then buy ICO. almost every ICO is at least x2-x3 and in past 6 months there was couple of x10 already

Well thanks for your insight user, not many people are willing to help a newbie. I'll check this out

>Almost every ICO is 5-10x
>I mentioned I have Status and Bancor
No, most ETH tokens are fucking dead along with ETH from what I've seen

yeah not mem ICO without team and with wp site for $15. I am talking about actual good projects

Speaking of any word on the dude weed lamo ICO PRG?

Someone was trying to shill it a few days ago but I havent seen anything about it?

Those were the most hyped ICOs of the day. Bancor had a good algorithm.
What were those actual good ICOs? I've been out of touch with the market since it started falling in June. I saw a bitcoin surge with this current correction but ETH and its tokens all remain fucking dead. I saw Veeky Forums turned to new shitcoins that emerged after I left.

im 36 and trading from prison

>late 20
Maybe you, methuselah. Early 20s chad/stud here

WERE GONNA BE RICH

What country? I bet a cushy Norwegian prison, I would kill to live in one of those.

I mean as one of those poor kids I'm just using it to try to jump start my life a little. Turned $1000 into $10000 and basically have more money saved than anyone else my age who isn't a trust fund kid.

blackmoon reached hardcap, maybe you will be lucky and buy enigma.
17 SEP there will be ETHBET ico- sure x4 or even more
An kyber.network
Those are winners of september

>964 porsche
goddamn you have good taste user

post some pics

oh and also good ICOs are Real Estate Asset Ledger and HERO

>yfw my current daily is an e39 m5

My old roommate leased a 2014 gtr black edition. within a month he had a 21 y.o girl giving him road head in it at 130mph.

>mfw
We can dream of a porsche together. We can be porsha-pals.

tfw 30

tfw didnt get any wizard powers

and i wasted a nice get

Alright sell me on REAL user, I had my eye on HERO but I just cant for the life of me seeing real estate being a big crypto point

wait we don't unlock new skills at 30?

lol I feel bad for all these oldfags, I can probably retire by the time I'm 23

I SPENT ALL MY FUCKING MANA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

It will offer an effective method of investing and securing the value of the existing 100 Billion USD equivalent in cryptocurrency into the less volatile and growing Real Estate market by generating rental income and value appreciation
Idea is to giving greater access to global investment in Real Estate, lowering barriers to entry, and increasing market liquidity.

Well now in dubai some developer gonna sell flats for bitcoin and it will be more common in future.
Their team is solid and they actually have two offices in singapore and barcelona real.markets/

remember that ICO is to multiply your initial money and this will give you x3 short term for sure and more in future

your wizard power was this one get
you could've demanded anything in the world of biz
even to buy dgb
and you just used it to lament about no wizard powers
well fucking done, wasted your power like a true NEET

From where tho

Cheers from Tricity, bro. Some really nice insight here, thanks a lot. I hope all is good for you, as it is for me.

>tell normie friends and co-workers about ark at 0.25$
>They have slight interest but are too lazy/scared to buy
>Now I am looking to retire in 6 months
>Took a walk and realized I've only put in about 4 years of full time work in my 28 years of living
>Nearly avoided wage slavery entirely
Thanks biz

Try late 30s

> be bayarea fag
> make 6
> friends start company
> get acquired before raising
> they go to Vegas
> new salaries at 2x their runway
> their parent company gets acquired
> new salaries 5x
> find out the retard whose the CEOs high school friend marketing hire is now making 200k base after losing the company tens of thousands in bad marketing
> original team is making half a million base minimum, cofounders 7 figures, plus retention bonuses
> still making my shitty salary

Just fuck my life up