They know something we dont.

Other urls found in this thread:

jpmorgan.com/global/Quorum
twitter.com/agurevich23/status/907692985424371712
goodreads.com/book/show/29358555-the-man-who-knew
youtube.com/watch?v=PiIUYhKuW1w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

they're insecure

Yup, the kikes are shitting their pants. The flippening is coming.

source

Fuck that dumb Croat scum

You neets realise that these guys could easily take over crypto markets?

They're not scared. They understand that it's a massive Ponzi scheme and they're trying to nip it in the bud.

Why the FUCK would having a nickname like "Gandolf" give him ANY more credibility?

Shitty screenshot written from a minimum wage blogger shilling a billion dollar evolution is going to be FUD'd to death by old people, wtf

get the fuck out of here jamie

Criminal bankers protecting their own interests. Wow what a suprise! Fuck off newfag.

(((THEY))) are spreading fud because BTC is a competitor. jpmorgan.com/global/Quorum

>You neets realise that these guys could easily take over crypto markets?
Really, how?

Marko is a Wall Street legend and confirmed iq of 180 crypto is fucked he doesn't just randomly say this

wtf i hate bitcoin now???

This is the third crypto recession, as foretold by Satoshi himself.

People should be advised to sell out of any risky alt coins they may own and slowly accumulate top ten cryptos over the next 2 years.

When governments and major corporations announce that they've begun using blockchain technology for various real world purposes at the turn of the decade, strap yourself in for a wild mission to Mars. Be sure to sell at the top though because the 4th bubble will be the last.

SO OP you're telling me a bunch of investment bankers (who just previously told us that bitcoin could go to 100k as it hits ATH) all of a sudden are saying bitcoin is a fraud and lmao you've got to be an idiot to hold it, causing a 25% dip, and we should trust them and get shaken out?

Oh wow I'm totally going to trust the half-god Gandalf, "Global Head of Quantitative and Derivatives Strategy" (ultimate financial leach) who really must be looking out for my personal finances.

They aren't done accumulating

>be the type of cocksucker who climbs corporate ladder
>boss goes on a very public rant about how bitcoin is a scam and how his subordinates will be fired if they use it
>what do

>"Gandalf" echoed many of his boss' warnings
>boss literally said the day before that he'd fire people over bitcoin

gee, what a surprise

poop

Fucking Gandalf is fighting against bitcoin now, guys. I don't know if we are gonna make it....

this

One currency to RULE them alllllllll.... BTC

Smart people are the stupidest of all user. Especially when theirs a huge clear bias.

EX CEO of jpm tells Jaime to STFU
twitter.com/agurevich23/status/907692985424371712
Fuck off op

get fired and sue.

>trusting the fuckos who crashed the markets and made off with millions
>the men who took your grandmas and grandpas, mommies and daddies savings and money, and laughed
Fuck them, fuck you. I'm holding and waiting for their inevitable push to try and control btc.

>Global head of scamming at Scamming corp. doesn't like the new, better type of currency that will make his job obsolete.

What a surprise!

Could be a bubble. Could be someone with their ass firmly rooted in the existing financial status quo who is going to fervently deny any possibility of losing significant market share to an upstart.

The thing about bubbles is that people don't usually know they're in one, how much of the current value of crypto is sheer speculation and how much is still priced in caution since everyone calls it a scam?

I'm still on the sidelines but considering feeding a bit of my weekly pay into BTC and ETH.

I could lose it all, or we could just be in the beginning. Gotta take your shot.

Why would sociopathic banksters want to shut down a ponzi scheme?

Think about the consequences to the equifax hack. Really think about whats going to happen to the debt based fiat system because of it.

Than realize how important crypto is going ot be in the future economic apocalypse.

I look at it like this for the average working or neet user - Losing 5K in a blowout and having crypto crash will suck. It'll blow balls and it's a big loss for many of you here. But what about 20K? 50K? 100k+? In a timespan of a year, I'm comfortable with holding 10KUSD in btc. If I lose it, well fuck, it's gonna suck. But if crypto shoots, it moons, it 20x? I'll be glad.
10K to 200K is a world of difference, and I don't think I'll have as much trouble to make back my entry, as I would to make back the moon. Food for thought to those anons out there who are uncertain.

Did this '''''legend''''' predict the 2008 collapse?

If not, he can fuck off. Just another idiot that cant even recognize a bubble when it is dancing in front of his face.

>But if crypto shoots, it moons, it 20x? I'll be glad.

That is the speculation they are talking about user.

They know about this

Always do the opposite of what jews say.
Either they want to make you lower/raise the price to buy/sell at a profit, or they are actually scared and you're doing good.
There's no exception, a jew NEVER tells the truth.

ALPHA

Of course. There is no great ROI without speculation. But there are no odds for this bet, only your own analysis of the world and where you think it's going. Fear can fuck you

These guys commit suicide on a 20% drop because it erased 20 years of gains. Of course they crypto is too risky

he's right that Bitcoin is useless in the developed world. nothing it does that PayPal can't much better.

but in the third world? with shitty currencies and money to launder and capital controls to evade? Bitcoin literally worth more than gold - an excellent investment

>>this

it is widely told that Alan Greenspan knew exactly what was happening and yet did not voice up because the only way to significantly restructure our super fucked up usd world debt system is to fuck up Keynesian economics so bad that no one after its crash would ever want to fucking implement those policies again

THE MAN WHO KNEW

goodreads.com/book/show/29358555-the-man-who-knew

Except paypal can just freeze your fucking account for any fucking reason.

They did freeze my friend's account of $3000 without any reason at all.

If you think paypal is better than bitcoin maybe you should just fuck off and trade stock instead of crypto.

Not bitcoins fault

>Prints unlimited fiat
>Charges usurious interest rates to extract wealth
>Prints more when he makes bad bets
>Prints more when he feels like it
>Bitcoin is the real ponzi scheme

>an estimated 2.3 trillion dollar market for banking and lending services in in the third world that has been untapped

youtube.com/watch?v=PiIUYhKuW1w

Educate yourself faggot

>relentlessly use your influence FUD bitcoin into the ground
>buy up as much as you can with tax payer dollars the government gave you ten years ago
>price continues its ascent to five figures once the banker jews have accumulated enough
Doesn't take much to figure this out.

>the online tax evading, high stakes gambling, money laundering, drug buying community is just going to get up and walk away over night

Can the newfags please leave this board?