Is it viable get 4% per day trading crypto?

Is it viable get 4% per day trading crypto till 1 year?

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@bitfinexed/are-fraudulent-tethers-being-used-for-margin-lending-on-bitfinex-5de9dd80f330
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yes

I mean, it's viable to get 100% a day until the sum total of the world's wealth is deposited into your bank account. Doesn't mean you're going to do it.

If you drink coffee and piss excellence you can live off of your daytrading. You're going to need a sizable chunk of starting capital, and the more you have the easier it will be, but it can be done.

You're not likely to make safe 4%, it's too volatile. It'd be easier to do on forex or some cfds imo, more predictable

probably in terms of btc, not usd

4% per day? Probably not. Not reliably. You might be able to identify at 15-20% opportunity once a week if you do a few hours of chart / fundamental review per day.

Hard part is that a bad call can REALLY cost you and sometimes whales move against fundamentals / charting expectations and you can lose opportunity cost and fund value.

Besides that, it's fairly easy to make 2-5% on small amounts (sub 1 BTC) but increasing your trading stack significantly reduces your ability to scalp the highs because they may only have 1-2 BTC worth of volume at the peak price.

lol i average 4% per minute day trading crypto

yes, if gainz is all you want but youre gonna have a hard time actually cashing out

it would be safe? (in terms of BTC)

why?

idk. i've hoddling this time so im just learning how to trade

btc markets have high volume overall and more volatility so theres more opportunity

Aim for 1-2%, be conservative, set up tiered buy orders and tiered sell orders

be smart

never go all in on any coin

I recommend trading 5 coins at a time if you have enough money, but minimum of $1-2k per coin

I have a couple of hodl positions but otherwise daytrade a few coins

Consider the exchange you trade on carefully, look at the fees for transactions, and remember that smaller local exchangers can often give you more time to move if the market shifts

Solid advice. It's too easy to feel ambitious after you completed at 10%+ trade.

lol nigger, i make in one one minute candle in 5 minutes 10%
>get on my level faggot

>that feeling when you finally get rid of some bags only for bitcoin to drop harder than the bags you were holding

Is there anyone signal service for altcoin trustworthy? If yes, what is and why?

If you want to daytrade bitcoin I'd advise you not to use leverages greater than x10

yes with a bot

John we know its you

thats only about 1500%

honestly, you can make 5000% a year just hodling the right coin. Im already up 2000%

Ever heard of compound interest? 4% a day is a hell of a lot more than 1500% a year

>Is it viable get 4% per day trading crypto till 1 year?

yes! Yes my man! Your life is a movie starring YOU! Its so easy to do, you just have to do it! You are better than everyone on here posting pink wojaks because YOU are the STAR of this movie!!!

medium.com/@bitfinexed/are-fraudulent-tethers-being-used-for-margin-lending-on-bitfinex-5de9dd80f330

Let's talk Tethers, Fraud, BTC breaking 4k, FIAT, and how they all tie together. What are we looking at here, honestly? How might this affect markets if this is a genuine development?

No. You can make 4% day trading small amounts but eventually you will have so much capital that you can't trade it without "making the market".

If you could do 1% every day for a year (reinvesting all of it) you'd turn $1,000 into $37,783. Pretty unrealistic, but about the same return as buying ETH at $10 (January 2017) and selling the peak.

No idiot. Maybe you get 4% per day for a week if you're lucky but then you make one bad trade and it's all gone.

if you are professional and extremely lucky. its not gonna happen so set a realistic goal. Start with a precent a week and work your way up.

What makes it difficult is youll lose some to and once you average it, you likely be losing.

no

reminded me that story about the traveler that did some job for the king, and knowing the king's interest in chess, he asked as payment corn kernels. the thing was that for every square of the chess board they had to double the amount of kernels. to make it even more appealing he even said that he only wanted the last's square kernels, at which the king gladly and rapidly accepted such humble request, just to realize his kingdom didn't have enough corn to fulfill the payment

or something like that. don't remember it very well.

No, not consistantly

Yes using 100% of your money each time but that's dangerous because one loss will be big and take make many trades to recuperate.