XMR Is The Only Private Crypto

All other cryptos can be tracked, as shown in this article:

themerkle.com/blocksci-succesfully-traces-transactions-performed-with-dash-zcash-and-other-currencies/

This includes Verge, Dash, ZCash, and several others. This is a clear reason why Monero has held its value during this dip and is even rising. Because it has value and isn't just another scam tied to BTC.

Buy before this thing hits $1000.

Stop shilling xmr. If people want it they will use it.

Are you mad that while btc and other shitcoins are falling monero is still going up?

I'm just informing the community. I don't even own any crypto atm.

He's wearing those whites wrong.
t. Getting in mine tomorrow at 0630

>monero is fully anonymous, but to get monero you have to pay with completely traceable fiat or crypto so you can't really use it anyway
>monero will hold its value despite the fact that it will be illegal to have any the minute it gets the attention of congress

>alcohol won't hold it's value, it was banned by the US government
>drugs won't hold their value, they are banned by the US government
Nice logic buddy.

denial mode, on.

The didn't test Verge you faggot, read the article

My bad. I'm assuming because Verge has a public blockchain they didn't see the point in testing it.

>buy bitcoin/eth locally with cash through an atm, a friend, localbitcoins or on normiemarketbase
>trade on dex for xrp
Wow so hard

There's an inherent demand for alcohol and drugs. There isn't for Monero. Crime doesn't need Monero.

>an atm
Traceable.

>a friend, localbitcoins or on normiemarketbase
Doing this is already illegal in some places.

Crime will need Monero in the future though. Cash will be banned eventually.

There's an inherent demand for xrp because a percentage of my retirement pension goes into xrp every single month so no matter what I'll be out there buying xrp bags. Even when it rains. Even when it's cold and windy outside you'll be taking your morning cup of joe looking out an office window at the snow and feel cozy inside because you know that somewhere, somehow I'm out here preparing the next buy order.

Wait? Why are you buying Ripple?

You are fucking retarded. Just buy the XMR with the traceable fiat or shitcoin like BTC and then churn it. Nobody will ever know what happened to the XMR the moment it leaves your wallet.

>use regular unencrypted zcash addresses
>avoid using secure z-addresses
>s-see guize, i-it's not anonymous, go buy Monero pls

pathetic.

>Nobody will ever know what happened to the XMR the moment it leaves your wallet.
Yes they will: crime. It's the only reason to use it.

Why is there an inherent demand? Shill me harder and I'll buy a few thousand worth

You can't be this retarded. The majority of people holding XMR even now ARE NOT criminals, let alone after widespread adoption.

They're speculators on crime.

>the minute it gets the attention of congress

Actually just to clarify, it doesn't even need to get this far. Money laundering is already illegal. A judge could make a snap judgement that XMR counts as laundering.

YOU TALK ABOUT ALTCOINS LIKE YOU CAN NAME EVERYONE. NAME THEM ALL YOU STUPID FUCK

That's beside the point. The point is that you won't be caught just because you own XMR, thus making your point about buying XMR with fiat worthless.

IT WONT BE BANNED IT JUST WON'T BE WORTH FUCK-ALL.

IDIOT

Cash should be banned with similar ways of thinking

Hmm. These same arguments were made about bitcoin 4 years ago.

except bitcoin is public so such speculation was minor and erroneous

People need to know about it before they can want it.

Btc was and is still used for crime and money laundering today. Point being bitcoin is not only useful to criminals and same can be said for monero.

Zcash?

McAfee today on Mad Money said that Monero is now what's being used on the dark web for illegal transactions, and the moment he said that I bought 200

So biz what's the consensus?

XMR > BTC?

Let me pack my BAGS

XMR is the only true CRYPTOcurrency as in your financial is hidden from others

The same can't be said for monero. Monero exists exclusively to facilitate crime like drug dealing, money laundering, tax evasion, and human trafficking.

they are speculators on the value of privacy. that used to be a right.
USD is used for more crime globally than any other currency.

>exclusively
lol just no. Monero is just digital cash. It has no morals or any sense of right and wrong. It can be used for hookers or donating to schools. It is cash plain and simple

You can't convince retards. Let's just accept that retards are not meant to make it.

Reasonable search and seizure is not a violation of privacy and never has been.

It's a specific type of digital cash whose only use is crime.

There's no reason to use XMR for something legal that you can use BTC or fiat for. The only reason to use XMR is for crime.

then you owning USD, by your definition, is reasonable search and seizure.

Only in rare cases because USD is legal tender. XMR is only useful for crime.

bartering is not a crime.

meant for

Jfc u r dum. you are saying financial privacy is not useful?

It can be.
>trading heroin for sex isn't a crime

It's useful for crime, sure. Fiat is private enough.

All the liberal cunts in this thread.
Holy shit.
We are so fucked.

>XMR is only useful for crime
No, XMR is useful because it can be used as digital cash. This is because XMR is fungible. Which means that 1 XMR is always equal to another XMR.

Contrast this with Bitcoin. Say you buy a Bitcoin off of localbitcoins that has been used on a darknetmarket. Now say you wanted to sell this Bitcoin on coinbase. You now run the risk of getting your account shut down and getting blacklisted, because they will accuse you of using the Bitcoin for illegal purposes even though all you did was buy it from someone else.

Bitcoin's inherent traceability means it will never function as digital cash, as it is not fungible. You will always run the risk of receiving a tainted Bitcoin that you will be unable to exchange for cash, thus making it worthless.

This is where Monero's inherent strength lies.
1. Monero is fully fungible.
2. Thus, 1 monero will always equal another monero.
3. Thus, monero is true digital cash and the only legitimate form of cryptocurrency.

this is how you justify totalitarianism. nothing about you makes you so special that you deserve to know everything a person is doing with their money and purchasing.

con't

it's called dignity. a human is not an ant for you to scan.

>XMR
nice, but overpriced

We are the Monero Maidens.

I disagree. A 20 billion dollar market cap is inevitable for Monero. And probably higher.

I understand how it works, but I cannot see a reason where XMR is useful for a legitimately legal purpose. If you need fungibility you can use fiat.

Your bank and government already know.

monero-chan daisuki!

Nah it is still extremely discounted. Fair price rn is probably $500. Next year after further improvements it should be $1000

Optional privacy is as good as not having privacy

I just gave you a use case. But, because you seem like a slow learner, I'll give you another one.

Let's say you run an online store, and you need to exchange every bitcoin you receive for fiat. What if a criminal sends you bunk bitcoins that can't be exchanged for fiat on the market because they have been marked as used for illegal purposes?

Monero makes sure that every coin you receive is the exact same as every other coin. The peace of mind this would give sellers who accept cryptocurrency is enough to make it a top 3 crypto.

they do not know what everyone does with paper fiat. you are incorrect.

Sounds like you need a big, healthy dose of freedom, my man

>i'm converting my black market money to USD via XMR
Can you not see how that's money laundering?

this was how btc was seen first ;)

So you don't have a response. I didn't think so. It figures that you are a German, you have no sense of freedom whatsoever. The State is your God.

you know new XRP tokens are added to the market every month right? it's being diluted. there's literally a smart contract forcing it to happen.

you are retarded

Nice just bought 100k

As if europoors have any money to spend in the first place...
Well, maybe if you stopped funding your own demographic replacement you would. But yeah, right now, you guys are getting shafted.

XMR is more immune to Chinese FUD. XMR is actually used as a currency. How many of these speculative shitcoins have those qualities?

XMR extends life. XMR expands consciousness. XMR is vital to space travel.

Opt in privacy, lmao.