When people say US history is boring

When people say US history is boring they are saying something they do not realize.

It is objectively true that our history isn't as interesting as the old world's (Afro-Eurasia's). It's also true that our history did not have any truly major effect on the rest of the world until the mid-20th century.

All this has nothing to do with the fact that the US has existed for a far shorter amount of time. Look at Europe, literally who's until just about one or two hundred years before our time.

The reason US history is boring is because of our political stability. Humans thrive on conflict, it is our opiate. Without any major shit going down in America, who cares?

So thank you for congratulating us for being the most stable, and by extension the greatest country.

Even your posts are boring and self-centered.

Sage.

What you're mistaking for stability is called decline.

What a fag.

but it isn't, there's plenty of interesting events in the 17th and 18th century even before the "French and Indian War", Bacon's Rebellion, "King William's War", King Philip's War there was one battle of the English Civil War here and several naval conflicts. Plenty of interesting stuff in the early Republic

so what point are you even trying to make?

I like when people fight about American History and who is really most racist. Thats entertaining to me.

US history isn't boring at all the only people who think so are butthurt Euroshits trying to distract from the fact that there is more to history than fucking killing each other all the time. They glorify this as something good because the US is the only thing that stops backwards Europeans from destroying their entire continent over and over again.

>Constantly getting more powerful is "declining."

>Ass blasted
>Says the European as his continent further declines into irrelevance

>decline.

You probably have no idea how pissed off some historians can get over this word.

>those straight borders
Was it autism?

>Europeans calling anyone else's borders autism

It would have much more interesting if they had a rival - such as the CSA

Please. The only interesting things you have is washingtons fucking cherry tree or when a black woman refused to sit in a fucking bus. Boring.

The only thing even remotely resembling a war is your civil war. I acknowledge that.

1 single day in WW2 in the European theatre is more interesting than 100 years of American history.

>Only war is interesting. I need constant gunfire and explosions to hold my attention.

You can like it or not, but war brings out the best in a nation. You don't even know a people if you've never seen them in war. And up until know you didn't have many opportunities to show the world what you are made up. And no bombing backwards 3rd world shit holes with the newest tech available isn't heroic.

The differences between North America and Europe are what make US history interesting

>native Americans
>combination of English, Spanish, and French colonisation
>rapid westward expansion
>strong separation of executive and legislative branches
>plantation economy

American federal history might be relatively stable, but the history of the South is pretty fascinating desu. Take a look at this short read if you want an idea.

>war brings out the best in a nation

>The reason US history is boring is because of our political stability.
>went to war because a guy you didn't like got elected.