Crypto Newfag Seeking Advice to Get Started

Hey Veeky Forums
Sitting on a few hundred k I inherited about a year ago. Threw it all in (mostly) vanguard mutual funds and etf's, has been doing pretty solid but I could stand to be a bit ballsier with a modest sized chunk.

Question is what resources should I look into to know what coins to consider, and what statistics and features should I keep an eye for. Obviously more the more obvious ones are things like BTC and Ether, but any lower key ones that do well?

Other urls found in this thread:

1broker.me
atomsignal.co
coindata.pw
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ark/
coinmarketcap.com/assets/aragon/
etorosocial.online
discord.gg/SAFAFQ9
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

All in BAT if you want lambos

Just buy Ark
JUST. BUY. ARK.

50% BTC
25% ARK
25% BAT

Could just do what I do and copy better traders and go live your life 1broker.me I just throw in a half a grand per auto-copy trade and don't look at it for a month.

These ARK fools just want you to buy their bags.

The truth is you should have about 50% in BTC or ETH (I'd say ETH for bigger swings personally), 25% in BAT is decent, and the last 25% in ANT, one of the more solid up and coming coins for the last part of 2017. Basically replace ARK with ANT and you're golden.

Or the other thing I do so I can just be a goofball all day. Just copy crypto signals from here and don't look at it atomsignal.co

All of this shit is written in chinese and people are trying to sell you different coins.
You have to have a bussiness degree to understand any of it.

>copy crypto signals
>buy their bags.
>auto-copy trade
>Just buy Ark
>BAT if you want lambos

>ARK
>bags

coindata.pw also been a pretty good signal service lately from what I hear from some twitter guys like Magura

Are you a shill or is he a shill? You guys talk to each other like it's a /pol/ thread and someone is a shill.

WTF are you shilling? Are you trying to raise the value of your coins?

OP again

Newfag on this board, are you guys all crypto or do you deal with other assets as well? Currently few hundo k in various mutual funds, maybe 75k in gold and silver (late father was a bit of an apocolypse hoarder) and some antiques and shit (edo era katana my uncle got in ww2 for example)

Definitely not putting it all in crypto, so open to other options.

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ark/
coinmarketcap.com/assets/aragon/

Kek
These bags are filled with helium, and Ark
But seriously it's currently surpassing the ATH so you are literally retarded

I was in the same boat about a year ago and this is literally what I do so I don't have to work and don't have to watch my money extensively.

Crypto signals from atomsignal.co and coindata.pw
Copy Traders with Bitcoin 1broker.me
Copy Traders with Cash etorosocial.online

All I do all day is hangout and read about topics I wanna learn

Can you elaborate a bit about what info you pick from each source?

Another newfag here,

Does Bittrex require all of this authentication as well? This seems excessive.

Looks like spam bait

For 1broker.me I just copy anyone with Risk 1 on their name and was in the leaderboard last month and throw $500 or roughly .12btc per trade and copy leave the limit at 10 trades per day. For anyone above risk 3, I throw $50 and copy 10 trades a day since its high risk high reward. I usually have three risk 1 traders and one risk 3+ trader every month. Look at pic for example when I say risk

For etorosocial.online I just split my money between some different copy funds like GoldenEnergy, USA-ETFs, CryptoFund, and PanicMode. This one is more long term, I put more money into these. 1broker is for day to day stuff for whenever I want something or wanna take a trip

discord.gg/SAFAFQ9
Crazy investment design. Act fast, it's not permanent.

wow, doesnt seem like a scam at all. FREE MONEY GUYS!

Also if you're gonna live off this stuff, go learn a skill useful for blockchains like compliance, programming (Solidity, C++, and JS), marketing, etc and make a project so you don't drive yourself insane being home all day

I have an BS in econ and an AS in comp sci, math, engineering

What kind of projects shoudl I fuck with?

first tip; stop going to Veeky Forums for financial advice

If you want to invest passively just put it in BTC/ETH and check it a few times a month. POS tokens like ARK and IOC could also be good.

The risk here however is the risk of flippening, if ever anything trumps bitcoin as the alpha crypto then your investment could drop to zero.

Why would you recommend he reroutes his career to something blockchain related...

Seems kinda strange.

Are you an AI trying to recruit minions.

That I can't really answer cause I don't know what your passionate about but why I chose blockchain is because the possibilities are endless and has many advantages that a regular project (project = startup) cannot deliver almost immediately.

I said if he's going to live off that money, not if he works already.

Have you gotten paid for any of your work yet?