What do?

>"Oh, hi, user! Me and the girls here were debating how the Roman Empire really collapsed. "

Because of the backstabbing Venetians, obviously.

It's always the Venetians.

Same way the Republic went away. Civil wars out the wazoo.

Flex a 'cep

You should know, like five percent of you are their rape victims’ descendants.

>This wil actually never even come close to happening

Feels bad man

Proofs? Not doubting, seems like what Romans would do, just making sure.

The forces opposing the Romans got better while the Romans either stagnated or declined, the Romans shattered under the stress.

And corruption...

Collapsed? I find it quite amuzing you say that m'ladies, given that the empire is breathing faster than ever, and is alive and well.

You don't give them a short answer, of course. Being a man of knowledge on the topic, this situation gives you a perfect chance to impress the ladies with a long lesson on Rome, full of witty remarks and passionate monologues.

because Kaiser Wilhelm smuggled Lenin into Russia of course

>Roman Empire really collapsed.
Only brainlets believe this
The Eastern Roman portion lived on for a thousand years more and even the goths spread roman culture through its language and christianity in the west

One of my favorite stills from within "The Holy Mountain".

>Statistically speaking I wonder what the difference is between the number of times that exact topic has been talked about my groups of men vs by groups of women.

I WOULD TELL THEM THAT THE PREVALENT NOTION THAT THE ROMAN EMPIRE "COLLAPSED" IS SPURIOUS, AND THAT IT IS PERPETUATED BY PSEUDOSCIENTISTS, AND BY IGNORANT INDIVIDUALS THAT REPEAT WHAT PSEUDOSCIENTISTS PURPORT AS VERIDIC.

AFTERWARD I WOULD STATE THAT THE ROMAN EMPIRE DID NOT "COLLAPSE", AND HAS NEVER "COLLAPSED", BUT THAT IT HAS RATHER BEEN TRANSFORMED MULTIPLE TIMES.

AS ADDENDUM, I WOULD PROCEED TO SHOW THEM MY ROMANOILIOTE CHRONICLE, WHICH STATES IN SUCCINCT MANNER HOW THE ROMAN EMPIRE PERSISTS WITH NO RUPTION FROM ITS FOUNDATION.

Rome is in fact very much alive, see! Here it comes

Uhh sweeties, the SPQR lives on in Finlabd.

The real problem? It wasn't the barbars. At least, you can't solely give them credit. It was the Romans straight up fighting each other for a century, and after. They never fully recovered from them in the West, and became increasingly reliant on foreign muscle.
In the East, well, it was probably a mix between the Persian wars exhausting both side's resources, and the Great Schism, which caused Christendom to become even more fractured. Oh, and the Venetians.

This is correct. The Romans destroyed their own armies in the period 400-430.

It never collapsed, we just call it "Finland" these days.

chuckled

But wasn't Rome a Finnish colony before the Hyper War? So in essence, Rome was always Finland and Finland was always Rome.

>MY ROMANOILIOTE CHRONICLE

Post it.
I'm a girl btw.

when will it be my turn

I call dibs on the lower left one. and upper right one, and second to the right one, and second to the left one, ANd third from left. Yall can have the rest.

Seriously though - it was the Mongols. All else is domino.

I WANT TO FUCK

>venice

>mongols

What century are you two niggas in