What was this guy's problem?

What was this guy's problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5zYsUqAYg6c
youtube.com/watch?v=6ibYfuzcGkY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

market driven economies and liberal freedom.

Eyebrows so glorious his body couldn't use resources on his brain

people who think that giving yourself a Hero of the Soviet Union as a birthday present is wrong

Fuck him, and his eyebrows.

Too old.

At least the Soviet people didn't have to deal with Mao's autism and their cultural revolution, nor did they have to put up with Kim's Juche shit in North Korea.

Everyone in the Soviet Union referred to Brezhnev as Comrade Brezhnev but at least Soviet state media didn't say a slew of titles such as,
"The Great Leader Comrade Leonid Brezhnev provided field guidance at the Leningrad Oblast Steel Factory #22" or something like that.

And when he died in 1982, at least his funeral wasn't this:
youtube.com/watch?v=5zYsUqAYg6c
youtube.com/watch?v=6ibYfuzcGkY

Not enough true communism.

Mao was better for China than Breznev was for the USSR. Wait, less worse.

Mao de-sinified China, and in that moment of clarity and far-sightedness saved it from itself.

Soviet collectivization and Lysenkoism wasn't much better than Mao's autism I am afraid.

Leonid Brezhnev was depicted as dim-witted, suffering from dementia, always reading his speeches from paper, and prone to delusions of grandeur.

"Leonid Ilyich is in surgery." / "His heart again?" / "No, chest expansion surgery, to make room for one more Gold Star medal." This makes reference to Brezhnev's elaborate collection of awards and medals.
At the 1980 Olympics, Brezhnev begins his speech. "O!"—applause. "O!"—an ovation. "O!!!"—the whole audience stands up and applauds. An aide comes running to the podium and whispers, "Leonid Ilyich, those are the Olympic logo rings, you don't need to read all of them!"
After a speech, Brezhnev confronts his speechwriter. "I asked for a 15-minute speech, but the one you gave me lasted 45 minutes!" The speechwriter replies: "I gave you three copies..."
Somebody knocks at the door of Brezhnev's office. Brezhnev walks to the door, sets glasses on his nose, fetches a piece of paper from his pocket and reads, "Who's there?"
"Leonid Ilyich!..." / "Come on, no formalities among comrades. Just call me 'Ilyich' ". (Note: In Soviet parlance, by itself "Ilyich" refers by default to Vladimir Lenin, and "Just call me 'Ilyich'" was a line from a well-known poem about Lenin, written by Mayakovsky.)
Brezhnev makes a speech: "Everyone in the Politburo has dementia. Comrade Pelshe doesn't recognize himself: I say "Hello, comrade Pelshe", and he responds "Hello, Leonid Ilyich, but I'm not Pelshe." Comrade Gromyko is like a child – he's taken my rubber donkey from my desk. And during comrade Grechko's funeral – by the way, why is he absent? – nobody but me invited a lady for a dance when the music started playing."
How do you know if Brezhnev is on a level stage. He drools from both sides of his mouth.
Quite a few jokes capitalized on the cliché used in Soviet speeches of the time: "Dear Leonid Ilyich".

The phone rings, and Brezhnev picks up the receiver (and reads from a slip of paper): "Hello, this is dear Leonid Ilyich...".

>Soviet collectivization and Lysenkoism
yes, things that happened 30 years before Brezhenev and inspired Mao were as bad as Maoism

Well Mao's autism was a special kind of autism in its own rights, it certainly didn't help the situation under Brezhnev but at least people could live a somewhat normal life free from the chaos of the Cultural Revolution and from Kim's Juche.

What's funny is that the USSR/Warsaw Pact strength relative to NATO peaked in 1980-1982.

Kim Il Sung's juche policy saved North Korea.

Why do you DPRKboos bash Marxism but you are unapologetically shilling for North Korea and for Juche? Is Veeky Forums just full of contrarian edgy kids that they'll defend whatever is getting attacked in the west?

North Korea works. 70+ years of unabated success amid the persecution of the West and revisionist "Communist" powers.

Then go live there then. They accept defectors. No one is stopping you, you contrarian faggot.

I am posting from Pyongyang you pathetic american dotard.

Kim please go.

a bunch of jewish bolsheviks told mao to destroy chinese culture.

he was a guy with a good heart but always drunk, so imagine you are managing a big empire such as USSR always drunk

probably either drunk or haunted by PTSD/trauma from 1920's-1930's and ww2.. filled with fear over a repeat of Barbarossa, and thus tried his hardest to prevent it happening again.

because chinese culture was like chinese food, full of MSG and basically clogging up arteries and preventing progress.

reee that's not what chinese food is, you burger

then why is it called chinese food.

are you implying beef broccoli on rice isn't chinese?