The life of a Veeky Forums degenerate with $$$

had a small blog that i started around 2006, made some coin, but 2008 i was laid off, while on unemployment decided go fully into my blog. Marketed the hell out of it now makes mid six figures(took a while).
Currently in thailand
Wake up @ 11 , check my bank account and websites, go gym, After gym, Head to apartment or the local coffee shop, go on forums and shit giggle for a couple hours. Night is coming up, goto a bar meet up a QT, her friend is actually hotter than her and wants to come me, so i buy them some drinks, we hit up a restaurant, talk, goto a club we dance the night away, take them to my place and give them the D. watch tv, if im feeling it again give them the D again then by morning they call a taxi. Wake up late again...maybe ill stay in today cause its raining like hell.

Im such a degenerate.
*Wish you were here*

Sounds like the ideal day in my 5 year plan.

Sounds enjoyable!

Donny Long, is that you? Sounds like his life story.

2/10 larp

If serious, OP must like ladyboys

now now dont be jelly, just work hard and you too can live this life

There's plenty dudes like him haunting 3rd world countries, its almost a cliche at this point

what is your blog that makes 500k per annum

OP I just started a blog and I'm making $1 a day right now. What advice do you have for me?

more like 350k a year...wont tell you the blog. But i can tell you the biz theme. One site sells business kits the other is a prepper site
>OP I just started a blog and I'm making $1 a day right now. What advice do you have for me?
dont mine gold, sell shovels

>*Wish you were here*

I don't.

What a tiresome, pointless existence.

More literal advice please? Any hidden gems about creating backlinks or generating traffic?

wish i could say its a one size fits all, but its literally about finding what fits for yoursite, but youre gonna have to spend money on traffic. like i said dont mine sell shovels. Which means, create a product that ties in with your blog/website and sell that.

stfu peasant

>lives in thailand
no thanks

>*Wish you were here*
Would be nice to have money without doing anything, but I definitely don't want to live a hollow meaningless life like you.
I'd instead make it my duty to raise as many children as possible, and work on free and open source projects to help the world

Honestly OP I might do something like you in the future. I love asian women and once I get enough money I might move out to some poor asian country and live like a king.

Are you drip shipping or selling from inventory or just a digital product? How did you market the site? Is that 350k profit?

first ones digital, second the prepper is digital and physical. physical product is sellign prepper kits I dropship that but you wanna contact the company as ask them if they can put your logo on it.
Stop worring about the "product" and pay more attention to marketing and how to monetize.
I have a friend who draws hentai and makes just over six figures via patreon and subsite. But he puts in alot of work, but he also enjoys it..i think he could easily out earn me

wow your friend is living the dream.. drawing lewd and getting mad money for it.. lucky fucking bastard. could you show me some of his work?

sounds like a pretty unfulfilling lifestyle, probably explains the need to jump on an anonymous thread and brag to the internet about how cool you are. But I guess everyone is different, so good for you.

There are but they're considered (and also are) absolutely trash-tier human beings. Imagine someone moved to your country for no other reason than to fuck your women.

youre being way too philosophical about this. You realize life has zero meaning other than what you want it to be right

Hahaha keep living by your code and patting yourself on the head for it you moral faggot

post a pic of the hottest thai (any thai not just ones you know)

and please no ladyboys

who dat?

also thailand? there are sooo many dudes there doing the same thing as you that i doubt you are getting any pussy without paying

Sounds absolutely terrible to be honest. The fact that youre insecure enough about your pointless existance and has to point on a Kyrkystanian potsmithing site kinda confirms as much.

I have been to Asia, you'd have to be an utter degenerate to want to live there

>dont mine gold, sell shovels
ha! Love it!

>Which means, create a product that ties in with your blog/website and sell that.
Do you advise going for volume or going for profit margin on individual products?

>Guys I'm sleeping with ladyboys this is life!

kys OP

>dont mine gold, sell shovels
lmao, idoit.

>350k with a blog
>my friend draws hentai for 15k a month
>also my son is a chef at wendy's and makes 80k a week

Nice job op !!

>I'd instead make it my duty to raise as many children as possible
Why do you want children user.

I often see guys here with that goal but I just don't get it. Kids sound like something both annoying and expensive.

I wish I could understand since I know gf wants em

>edgy nihilism
god isn't *burp* real morty.

>found a niche with small to medium traffic and monetization potential and almost zero professional SEO competition
>identified about 400 niche-related keywords with decent search demand that I could easily rank for with a good authority site
>now I just need to write 200,000+ words of unique content to get my site up and running.

Welp, wish me luck lads. I'm hoping that when this thing is done, it will bring in enough traffic to at least make a few grand a month.

good luck
look at upwork.com for writers if you dont want to do that
also , make twitter/facebook pages
and also a youtube video about it , ( pay someone on fivver to make the video for you )

also get decent hosting and make the site load as fast as possible. speed affects google ranking. dont place ads on it untill you gain decent traffic

Hope you're using protection, OP.
I know a guy who went to Thailand to fuck random chicks for a month and when he came back he had to spend another 3 months in the local hospital's isolation ward.

Jesus christ that sounds depressing. You've worked for years to reach the life of an average college normie except you have to live it in a third world country as a middle aged guy.

The whole point of making money is so you don't have to trade time for it and can instead pursue a more interesting life...

Europeans don't need to imagine XD