ITT : retarded maps

ITT : retarded maps

Other urls found in this thread:

fortune.com/2017/04/07/coal-mining-jobs/
washingtontimes.com/news/2017/apr/16/coal-will-have-a-big-comeback/
dailycaller.com/2017/04/17/a-new-coal-mine-is-opening-to-fuel-the-us-steel-industry/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Lol, US should be called the United states of STD

That wasn't a good joke user.

>LA,SanFran,Oakland,SanDiego
>LOW

This map was made by somebody who has never been to any of these places

Less than 0.1% of all humans live in the blue region

>Alabama

>living in water????????????

Humans are subhuman.

And someone tried to tell me Arabs are all genius doctors and engineers.

>planet is like 70% water
>humans aren't atleast semi-aquatic
pathetic

That's irrelevant though.

>Gateway to Europe and Kurdistan have the same color
What did they mean by this?

it's called a normal distribution (gaussian curve, bell curve)
some Arabs will be 150IQ geniuses, but fewer on average than Japanese

>real iceland

A single african baby is worth more than the entire european population.

Can this into retardness?

a e s t h e t i c
b o r d e r s

>if facts dont agree with my perception, the facts are wrong

Yeah I'm sure the agency in charge of making disability payments has no idea how many disability payments they make by area.

>Maghreb Union
>i kek' even though i'm French

What the hell is wrong with West Virginia and Kentucky? Along with Arkansas and Alabama they're almost pure purple, except in the case of the former two their dark purple streak (the worst-off parts of already bad states) also extends into the western part of the "main" Virginia. What goes on in that tristate area?

My fuckin sides user

California overall (particularly southern and central California, the northern third is worthless and another net drainer), is a net donor to all the shitty states and receives little in the way of welfare or any federal funds in general.

Sister-fucking.

Looks like a Picasso piece.

>no alaska
>no date
retarded maps indeed

Nothing happens there. That's the problem. They go to their shitty dead end jobs, eat a bunch of garbage food, and go home to watch cable TV. For fun they drink and do opiates.

Coal country. Nearly everyone in that region has some association with coal, and pretty much everyone over 40 or so worked in the mines back when coal mining was
>send hundreds of men into the side of a mountain to take just the seam out
So you've got the majority of the working men in these communities getting coal-related illnesses and often affecting their families and others they interact with by tracking coal dust around. There's also environmental issues with the mining process itself that can affect the health of the communities around the mines - IIRC by affecting water quality.

More recently, although coal is leaving, drugs and deteriorating housing conditions are becoming major issues. Drugs are obvious, and tons of people down there get involved in drugs in some way. Lots turn to drug dealing to get by, and, if one of the guys I know in that area is any indication, a lot of people end up hooked by their own supply when they try to "test" it to make it's safe.

And then with everyone being dirt poor, houses start to fall apart. Lots of the homes in the area are older ones that use things like asbestos and other materials that can be harmful when they deteriorate, and even in the absence of that, leaking roofs and collapsing floors can bring things like mold that affect people's health

>t. works regularly with a local community development group in Buchanan County, VA.

My family is from one of the purple counties in Tennessee. This guy is right, plus there's a lot of people who get on disability as their main income since they either can't find or can't hold a steady job.

This would be a genuine improvement

>mfw the South is literally retarded

Thanks for ruining my day

If your day can get ruined by a picture on the internet, I am glad that he ruined it for you.

I want to see such retarded horizontal partition.

Wasnt that how the original 13 colonies divided the west between themselves initially?

Is this the timeline where europe was colonized and decolonized?

This

I laughed.

I fucking spit my tea.

This one is funny as well

You are like a baby

t. corn farmer

sure is /int/ in here

>West Virginia
>jobs
There's none thanks to (((environmental regulations)))

even removing those regulations won't bring the jobs back. Coal country grew like it did because the mines used to involve sending hundreds of men into the side of a hill. Every hill had a mine, and I've talked to guys who lived there in the heyday of the mines where they worked at three mines in a day:
>come into work in the morning
>get into argument with boss
>quit
>walk over to the next holler
>get hired
>get into another argument
>quit
>go to next holler and repeat

Now all the mines are heavily mechanized strip mines. Coal is too cheap to make those old mines worth it, and nothing's going to make it more economical to return to the old ways. Getting rid of the regulations would just see the environment in those areas trashed even more and a couple more jobs, but not nearly enough to sustain these communities.

The jobs are already coming back.
fortune.com/2017/04/07/coal-mining-jobs/
washingtontimes.com/news/2017/apr/16/coal-will-have-a-big-comeback/
dailycaller.com/2017/04/17/a-new-coal-mine-is-opening-to-fuel-the-us-steel-industry/

not at the scale these communities need to survive, though, and that's the problem.

>alternate universe where European borders were drawn by African colonizers

Interesting. You don't usually expect to find actual info on Veeky Forums (unfortunately), thanks user.

>the West Virgin vs the Chadifornia

I think you actually might be retarded if you didn't know all of that already. Unless you're not American, in which case it's okay.

What does it mean?

>he jobs are already coming back.

No they're not. "Mining" means natural gas, not coal. Coal is never going to recover, and that's a good thing.

>>living in water????????????

Yeah a lot of people don't realize that there's places right here in America that are third-world tier.

I'm talking households where the total income is less than $500 a month while basic necessities are more expensive than average because the nearest grocery store or hospital or gas station is a 40 minute drive over the mountain.

The descriptions don't really fit with those countries.

USA should be the deepest shade of red.

>Turkey
>Europe
ew.

Does this count?

Vatniks BTFO

>be 19th century southerner
>be illiterate
>live in a hovel
>constantly have to watch out for my wife cucking me with niggers
>can't even build a swing for my wife's mulatto son without some a neighbor trying to shoot me
>don't live past 40 because I shit myself to death

>what are the Netherlands

This is the proof that Texans are butthurt

It's not because our politicians don't listen to the people

Step aside little man

>Missidrippi
>Texass
>Poo Jersey
>Wisincontinence

Germany was a mistake

"Transnistria" is still correct because it's over the Dniester, only the other way. So what we know as "Transnistria" would be "Cisnistria" there.

We can swim better than most other land animals at least

You mean, Amerindians are the best swimmers.

>Great Britain is dissolved into squabbling states
>UK still holds onto northern ireland

>Unitedtugal

HOW'S SANTA SUPPOSED TO PUNISH BAD KIDS.

They don't because that requires actually research and regarding persons/groups as more then something to attach easy to digest memes.