The entire book of The Learned Elders of Zion is a forgery because of a few paragraphs taken from Machiavelli...

>The entire book of The Learned Elders of Zion is a forgery because of a few paragraphs taken from Machiavelli, therefore it is fa--

Oh...

Speaking of this book, how much of history was manipulated and fabricated because of their protocols?

Audiobook: youtu.be/icAjo9VXKZU

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.dilbert.com/post/153865618451/the-idea-you-are-least-likely-to-believe
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>SHUT IT DOWN GOYIM

>>>reddit

I don't want to say the protocols are legit, but muddying the waters by plagiarizing certain sections of another is a great and dastardly technique to throw the goyim off.

You're onto something. I never thought of it like that

There aren't paragraphs taken from Machiavelli, there are paragraphs taken from Machiavelli In Hell which is an entirely different book that was also plagiarized from Les Mysteres du Peuple. So you aren't even arguing about the right things to start with

What concrete evidence exists that points to it being a forgery? People say it was written by czarist okhrana agents, where is the proofs?

There are none. That's the irony of it

*tips menorah*

Where's the proof it was written by Jews?

Will Eisner did a graphic novel about this.

Observe current events

I don't think the Protocols mention mass immigration to Europe or the creation of the EU.

Well it's called the "protocols", not the "list of concrete events"

Do you geniunley think that that there was Zionist Cabal (who despite being world wide and existing for centuries the only evidence that exists of them is a book which claims to be the minutes of one meeting they had) had a meeting where they discussed all their plans in the simplest and most inflammatory fashion (in the Russian language no less) and that these were stolen by a group of Russian ultra nationalists - who then lost the originals and were never able to find any other documents?

See
This article will also help explain why people believe it blog.dilbert.com/post/153865618451/the-idea-you-are-least-likely-to-believe

>I know all about your "point out the factual errors in my posts" tactics Shlomo

Go back to your reddit board

Interesting thread about the history of shitty right wing infographics