Post comfy Veeky Forums related pics

Post comfy Veeky Forums related pics

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bogdan_Kobulov
pinktentacle.com/2009/10/animated-stereoviews-of-old-japan/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Are you sure you didn't just create this thread to post pictures of Adolf Hitler

>when you got a 6 million kill streak

The sheer contrast between the goofy and disheveled appearance of the German and the stern discipline of the American always makes me chuckle.

Almost a reversal of roles if you think about the historical perception of the German military.

All the stern serious Germans died in WW2. The goofy men were left to repopulate the country

You think Hitler would like vidya?
Or would he see it as a waste and ban it

thank you based Lenin for killing this faggot

t. actual faggot

me on the right

>tfw Stalin-senpai gives you head pats for genociding the Ukranians

this bald guy laughing was arrested 2 years later and tortured by the NKVD, then they brought his 16 year old daughter and raped her in front of him, so he confessed anything to save her, a day later she committed suicide

>then they brought his 16 year old daughter and raped her in front of him
hot

>"You've known Sasha since she was a girl. Now watch her become a woman."

Mont Saint-Michel is an abbey, not a castle.

Source story pls

Was she raped by 1 man or multiple men?

Kaiser Willy's 80th in exile

Che and Fidel fishing

Honestly it seemed like there was no way for his reign to go UNJUST

>After returning to the bedroom, Beria tells Sasha to take off her clothes. Kosior is about to leave but Beria orders him to stay. Beria quips to Kosior: "You grew up with her as a girl, now watch her become a woman." Beria pushes Sasha face-down over the side of the bed and angrily rips open the back of her dress. As he unbuckles his clothes, Sasha obediently remains still but begins crying softly. Kosior is visibly distraught and begins silently crying himself, as Beria proceeds to roughly consummate the marriage to Sasha.

But how he could live if he waz arrested?

no proof that Beria raped her, the NKVD had thousands of officers, it's very unlikely that NKVD director did that by himself bu he obviously ordered it since Stanislav Kosior was a special prisoner

The joke went completely over both your heads didn't it?

the only proof is that Stanislav Kosior's daughter was raped in front of him

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bogdan_Kobulov
Meet Bogdan Kobulov, Beria's personal torturer, the guy was totally insane, a fat retarded version of Ramsay Bolton

read this part from Montiofre's book

> Kobulov, and his top interrogator, Rodos, who worked on the Marshal Blyukher with such relish that he called out: “Stalin, can you hear what they’re doing to me?” They tortured him so hard that they managed to knock out one of his eyes and he later died of his wounds.

>Me when soloqueing

Great times friend

thanks for the dump.

Are you sure thats stalin?
He looks pretty fat

I got it you faggot

it's certainly him

/

]

/pol/tards unironically believe this

Hi guys, recently go really into history, especially ww2. I recently watched world world two in colour on Netflix and really enjoyed. CAN you recommend similar video and books even, thanks

Antony Beevor has some nice books that are a fairly easy read.

Underrated

[Uprising intensifies]

Battlefield series from the late 90s, 2 hour episodes on individual battles/theaters

whos's that qt

>*blocks ur path*

>all of these girls were savagely murdered along with their parents

The Tsar was a terrible leader who bungled his country into a catastrophe and all, but those poor children...

>Nebraska
neat

cool

pinktentacle.com/2009/10/animated-stereoviews-of-old-japan/