How rich do you have to be for them to fuck you

How rich do you have to be for them to fuck you

Tfw Veeky Forums 6ft aryan chad and would barely have to try to pick these girls up. Must suck being a beta :)

net worth of $500

Rich enough to afford a gym membership, steroid cycle & some gucci. 2 grand would get you there no question

they arent asian though

how much is a steroid cycle?

If you ever been to some vacation destination like Vegas, go to a major club like Omnia or Hakkasan, skip the lines by paying extra, be one of the first swinging dicks inside, chicks will literally flock to you, pick the one you want, have drunken sex back your room.

You just gotta be like average but have decent nightclub style to pass this off. Easy as fuck.

Just run a 500mg test e cycle for 16-18 weeks with some aromasin and a pct
Should cost about $500-600

5 eth

I think its like 5 hundred odd
Guess I was right

Ask Matthew Roberts on Thatfeelwhen.online

these girls are like 6 or 7/10 at best. cheerleader effect is getting to you op

At least $1

enough to pay for the booth in vip section
thats literally it

This.
I work at a bar in downtown san jose and literally see girls whore themselves out for bottle service seats. Asian girls love them some hennessey here.

Drop $1000 on a night and your in.

mhm

Lmao these girls are serbian
Most of them will eat your shit for $30

one on the far left works as a secretary in my office and she has sucked my dick after everyone went home in her boss's office.

I don't know what it's called, but that effect that you see a group of girls as more attractive than they individually are is really interesting.
Half of those girls are rather average looking

Lol

How rich do I have to be to lick their feet

>be one of the first swinging dicks inside
like this or what?

1 ETH each and you can have fun all night

Cheerleader effect and yes. They are average.

3 and 6 are the best

great minds think alike