Red pill me on IOTA, without the political/refugee memes. Is the 56 cents a fake price...

Red pill me on IOTA, without the political/refugee memes. Is the 56 cents a fake price? The whole thing seems to be vaporware/fake? Anyone else feeling that?

WE

it was riding 80/90 cents for a while
56c is actually a decent entry.

Big news today go all in on margin or feel the wrath of allah

it scales with bitcoin so if bitcoin goes to 3k iota will be ~30-40c

iota is bad coder scam stay away

No fees, infinitely scalabe, no blockchain so no real confirmation times. No memes, no premine, just open sky of gains. Partnerships with VW, Bosch, Microsoft and 5 major world universities. But maybe you prefer pink wojacks?

>Partnerships with VW, Bosch, Microsoft and 5 major world universities
ford may also be looking into the technology for use in autonomous car sharing.. but be quiet, we dont want them to know

>IOTA price is not manipulated

>IOTA team won't dump with the force of a thousand suns

>it isnt volatile enough, therefore the price is manipulated

>IOTA is a professional product

>IOTA is decentralized

>le 56 perCENT coin

>ico was two years ago
kek

IOTA slack fags need to fuck off. Fuck your shitcoin made by communist potheads.

>crying about the coordinator
how new are you?

Fud fags need to fuck off. Its clear what the intentions of fudders are after they tricked poltards into doing dirty work.

>tricked

>"hey guys, look at this dev, he supports white genocide, lets take em down le epic Veeky Forums raid style xD!"
>endless shit posting and senseless fud for three days straight
>its gone after the 25% pump
Okay

If you want a coin like IOTA that isn't a scam, just buy Ripple. It has glaring flaws, but at least it's not vaporware. IOTA will eventually reach the same conclusions as Ripple anyway and you get to avoid an incompetent team and code that was inspired by 5 grams of Pineapple Express.

We are the IOTAmarines

Islam must come to Europe and America

Allah Akbar! Allah Akbar!

This board has ids.

Aren't you annoyed this board is anonymous?

You would love to live in a world where you could destroy me for giving people this information.

Its almost like the entire project was created to funnel money in to the hands of Islamic terrorists or something.

It sometimes saddens me that I dont post in places where its not Anonymous, because it would be fun to watch SJWs try to get me fired only to walk away with a proverbial assraping when they find out the guy I work for is even more racist than I am.

Just pointing out that 1/3rd of the posts in this thread are yours.
Its almost as if the cia created bitcoin to funnel money into their various black budget programs.

No one cares about your conspiracy theories.

their devs are pedophiles, enjoy when the blows up in their face and the coin dies instantly.

But iota devs are funding ISIS.

>they are pedophiles!
How left wing media of you.

Pretty much everyone on the left are pedos though. Its the pedo party. Rape the ones that didnt get murdered prebirth so they grow up with all sorts of disorders and they make great victims to exploit for votes.