Veeky Forums has ruined my life

Veeky Forums has ruined my life.

About a year ago I entered college. It was a new beginning for me. I learned to dress myself, lost 50 pounds, and by the end of the year I was an active member of many clubs. I even co-founded a movie club, and co-lead some backpacking trips in the outdoors club. My grades were better than ever.

But academics were not the reason I enrolled at that college. In high school, I met a girl who I have loved ever since. Typical “oneitis”. I was a loser in high school, and just barely managed to scrape by academically. Come senior year I knew she was going to attend a college across the country, she had her heart set on it. Maybe it was stupid but I followed, and played it off like it was a coincidence.
But once I got there I took on a life of my own. At times I barely even thought about her. She stayed with her high school boyfriend the first semester, so over time I almost gave up on her.

> off-topic
Mods plz ban this guy

During that spring semester I first found Veeky Forums. I took the small savings I had from my work study job and started playing around with Crypto. Of course, during that time everything went up. I slowly grew a nice portfolio of savings.

Everything was going well, until she came back into my life.

Around that time I reconnected with my crush. She’d broken up with her old boyfriend over the break. We had a class together. One week she missed all classes – then, to my surprise, she messaged me. My heart skipped a beat. She said her grandmother had died, and she had flown back for the funeral. I agreed to let her copy my notes to catch up when she came back. I pretended to be sad too but really I was overjoyed. I sold off my ETH (big mistake in retrospect, but still made a profit), and bought myself some new clothes and cologne.

The day she came over to study, we ended up talking for a long time. She mentioned that her grandmother had some savings that were left for her. So now she had several thousand dollars she wanted to invest. Excited, I started telling her about cryptocurrency and Veeky Forums. She looked sort of confused but agreed to let me manage her savings (some ~$20k). She said I was always so smart an such a caring friend.

I decided to stay here (Oregon) over the summer. At this time I started to get more involved with Crypto than ever. Now I had $20k to work with. In May and June I was riding high, and even took some profit for myself. I started spending every day just browsing Veeky Forums trying to scope out the next big thing. I lived for the thrill of that moonshot. I started drinking lots of energy drinks and pulling all nighters watching the market.

For the fourth of July I planned a big camping trip and invited my crush along. It was gonna be a whole week and I had all that time to impress her.

Before I left I put it all in NAV, Golem, and Zcash.

It was shaping up to be a great trip but on the 4th, when launching off some fireworks, I decided to show off and hold the mortar in my hands. I held it upwards in the air and some embers flew off and down onto my head. A bunch of my hair got burnt and I got a permanent scar on my eyelids. And not a cool scar, a shitty one that makes me look like I have a lazy eye.

Sry just sharing my feelz

these memes are getting too advanced

wheres this story going

When I got back from the trip, my portfolio was a sea of red. I’d lost almost a third of its value. I grabbed a trashcan and threw up. I decided my best option was to hold – I didn’t want to be the “buy high sell low” biz meme.

I held until the end of July, but it was too much. At that point I had halved my crush’s inheritance. Whenever she asked about it I told her it was going really well. Every lie I told a little piece of me died.

I started to daytrade again, even worse than before. I’d get drunk, and try to work my magic, but I couldn’t get it back. I took up chain smoking cigrettes to keep myself awake. I figured I’d put half of the money in ETH as a safe bet but that went nowhere but down. I tried to get on board the NEO train but I ended up buying at the top. Meanwhile, the money I put aside for day trading was eaten up by fees and poor decisions.

In late August I met with my crush for coffee. I thought it was a date but she just wanted to hear about the investments. She said I didn’t sound healthy, that I my eyes looked exhausted. At that point I ended up throwing up all over the floor and her shoes (I had stayed up all night and had a hangover). Once that was cleaned up she asked to actually see her investments. I assured her nothing was wrong and promised to give her back the money if she was worried. She politely said she wanted it back.

>i put her dead grandmas money into digibyte
>her old bf came back and laughed at my bags

Around that time my parents wired me the money to pay for my rent and tuition. You guessed it - $20k. My parents are not particularly well off so I always feel guilty about taking their money.

I took the 20k my parents wired me and combined it with the leftover 3k so it looked like I’d delivered a return on investment. I cleaned myself up, put on my best clothes and some nice cologne, and went to meet my crush. This was it. When she saw what I’d done she’d definitely kiss me. Maybe we’d order drinks and go home together. Everything I’d done, however painful or stupid, had brought me to this point, to this one chance.

>me manage her savings (some ~$20k)
>my hair got burnt and I got a permanent scar on my eyelids

I'm at a loss of words. I feel really sorry for you user, but that shit is just next level retardation

>playing with someone elses money when you haven't mastered your own shit

never ever do this

We met again and I transferred the cash to her account. She told me I was looking better, complimented me on how thin I'd gotten. When I showed her the money she was so impressed. She told me: “Just wait until my boyfriend hears about this! You should meet him, user. He’s a finance major, you could talk to him about this stuff!”

It’s been a week since then Veeky Forums. I just went straight home and haven't showered or changed my clothes since. I don’t have the money to pay next month’s rent. I haven’t been going to classes and the university will probably unenroll me when I’m too late on paying tuition. I’ve just been sitting around chain-smoking and drinking energy drinks and browsing Veeky Forums. I haven’t talked to anyone or eaten anything in days.

What do I do? I have about $50 left, so soon I cant affordgroceries anymore.Wbo can help me out? MyBTC is and myETH0xfC2Da792012765D2ED245F1AB71245d7a40d4b6c . Or maybedo something good with your leftoverbags/shitcoins anddrop them onme?Please?

This is pasta, do not donate

MyBTC is 1B4eAEAGUhAw4GY3M7YQvVc6C4u6yRUKDZ and myETH0xfC2Da792012765D2ED245F1A

This does seem to contain strange things

Nice blog!

No but really, glad you could get it of your chest. It's a shitty situation, but you still got your health if you stop drinking and smoking.

Get your shit together user. And fuck that bitch.

Wow I'm crying, gonna donate 1 btc

Your btc address doesn't work, but most importantly, your eth adress has no transaction at all.
You said you bought, trade, and sold eth in the past.

I think you're a liar.

I was ready to give something since I found for 1.7k$ worth of coin I though I lost for the last 2 years just yesterday.
But I won't.
Next time try to have a legit adress or something.

bought 100k

I realize this is most likely just a thinly veiled beg thread, but god damn that's a sad story.
If it's true, both you and the girl are absolute retards.
Why on earth would you EVER trust somebody who doesn't invest professionally with 20000 of your money? Especially if he wants to put it in some shady internet currency.
Also how the fuck do you justify doing that yourself?
You have to know this shit is risky. Literally the first thing anybody tells you is not to put money in you can't afford losing.
I know the stress of handling my own money that only i would give a shit about. Jesus Christ i can't even imagine trading with 20k of somebody elses money

ITT: Dumbass robot blames Veeky Forums for his girl problems.
Fuck off and don't come back!

Nothing is true in this story you dumb idiot.
Just check the adress he posted they don't check with what he said.

And no, no girl will give some guy 20k (all her money) so he can speculate and risk it all.

this is pasta, i remember the exact same thing from last week except it was shilling digibyte at the end lmao, save your money guys

I deleted all my wallets after, stupid I know.. Was too emotional. And why doesnt the btc addy work?

These "biz ruined my life" pastas are pretty cool. Are you an aspiring writer OP?

>playing around with other peoples money
>trusting thots
you brought it on yourself

kys

The digibyte shilling at least gave me a chuckle last time. This one is just shit.

I liked this copypasta more when it was about digibyte

Every time I get enthusiastic about crypto my friends try to throw money at me to invest for them. I have no idea what I'm doing, so I turn them down. But I could see people doing it.

FUCK OFF BACK TO R9K YOU BEGGING LOSER!!!

Meet the boyfriend and go for a drink
>Talk business
Wear his skin and live happily ever after OP

Shoo nigger! Get outta here with your dirty begger thread! (Hey newfags, this story is just a shit copy paste)

F A K E and G A Y

Not this pasta again. FUCK OFF

I give you 2/10, at least you have an elaborate fake story to justify your begging

It's pasta. OP is a faker.

I threw up all over the floor and her shoes reading this shit...

you didn't lose your money because of Veeky Forums, you lost your money because you were a retarded idiot who thought we could play with other people's money without any training and without any collateral to cover yourself...

Seriously, if this isn't a cheap scam attempt but instead 100% legit I recommend you stop thinking you're so smart, go to college, find a job and stop believing everything you read on the internet

I always wonder if people just pretending to see this pasta for the first time or if Biz really is that full of the new idiots who haven't seen it

either way I laugh every time that it's posted especially when it gets to the digibytes part.

Whoa, I'm sad that it did end up relatively well. I thought that OP's parents would never send him 20k grand, and he would have to dismember his girl acquaintance in a kitchen sink to cover shit up, then have trouble with investigators.

babby hasn't heard of multi-track memeing?

*blocks your path*

>is emotional clusterfuck
>daytrades
like pottery. You were destined to crumble idiot.
There's just one simple rule you must ALWAYS follow in trading, it's common sense really, and you didn't:
>don't invest what you aren't willing to lose
simple as that. Enjoy your suicide.

is straight and to the right.

>/r9k/ is straight and to the right.
They aren't straight, they are asexual keks

tl;dr faggot