Blockfolio r8

>R8 2 masterb8
How's everyone doing? R8 me

>>R8 2 masterb8
>How's everyone doing? R8 me
Sell your ark now and buy back in over the weekend pull back

But what if it doesn't pull back

I was a digibytes bagholder. sold it all and recouped the money i lost.

>229 KB
this tbqhfam

There's comfort in holding.

I rate you 6/10. Lot of bags and all that ETH. ETH is good to hold but if you're looking to moon not so much. Or I can be wrong if Metropolis is huge. Jealous of all that ARK too. Get more IOC.

R8 me m8s

Bought 10 ETH at 118, then when I saw ARK at 1.10 went all in. It dipped but I believed and my faith was rewarded all these past weeks.

My bags are heavy. I'm spread thin,with the money i've got, but I only started with $250 back in January. Bought Eth low and was able to diversify nicely.
I like thisFook me m8, gg. I wanna break $10k soon

Look at the history of literally every single crypto currency. People take profits by selling (like you should now)

$4k principal, started beginning of June. Went through many trades, but now will simply hodl.
Yes. Bay is a bag for now, but I have faith.

you've voted, yes? You could be getting around 1 ark a day with that medium sized bag

Yes, grandfathered and everything. Thank you Uncle Chang and Moonman for being such great guys. I was around during the Magnet Era of biz delegates. I'm just glad I got in before grandfathering was closed. Was on vacation and happen to get back when I learned of the fiasco.

Thing about crypto is history is not a determinant factor. It could potentially fall, but it could potentially rise more before falling. If I sell now and it rises to $5+ and falls to say +/- 4.60, then what?

smart dude

I have no idea what I'm doing

R8 me

your ark makes me hard
keep doing it

I just buy more and more every dip.

It gets better.

3/10
>SC
Literally stands for Shit Coin

My principal was about 100. Hard to say I was mining a bunch of ethereum and decred. Made a good amount of decisions when i had no idea what I was doing. Plan is to regulary accumulate eth and only trade into long term things.

Today was good.

you're insane i'd at least take back my principal out with the ARK profits so worst case scenario I don't lose money

I went all in on some ICO (black moon *cough cough*)

I believe in (((them)))

The decred is actually ETH right now but Shapeshift didnt give it enough gas so I am in limbo with it.

Going to be hodling this LRC for awhile. A part of me wants to trade it for TNT and risk it making back bitcoin, lost 0.06

would love if you completely revamped your portfolio

impressive, ngl

I honestly wish you nothing but the best user.

Thats kind of you to say. Lifes a bit stressful at the moment, I appreciate it :^)

>shitcoins galore

Am I the only one still holding Dnt? I should have sold at ath, bought in at 7 cents. Started trading with 2.5k in beginning of august. I've been up to 5k but did bad bad trades lately

Kill me

At least you're honest.

Please r8. I'm new at this and just want a Lambo to call my own

why did you buy neo!!