What was his endgame?

What was his endgame?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yZl2sQ3YWiY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Becoming a meme in a videogame.

Direct rule?

Total annihilation of the Bolshevik menace and revival of both the Russian and Mongol empires.

Becoming a god.

he was pure passionarity manifested in the physical form

EVERY

To fulfill his destiny as the reincarnation of Genghis Khan and destroy all the Bolsheviks.

MAN

A KANG

I really want r/kaiserreich to fuck off

A Russo-Mongolic Tsar-Khanate

After the Russian royal family was assassinated, I don't think he really had a plan other than to die fighting the Communists.

All the stuff about him being the great khan reborn was a meme spread by the mystics that attached themselves to his travelling army.

Restoration of the monarchy and keeping China on the other side of the border.

After the former ceased to be a realistic possibility, he was just trying to keep up the fight against his enemies. It's unclear if he actually had an end goal in mind such as carving out an anti-Bolshevik fief, or was just chasing a glorious death.

No way. He was betrayed by dirty Mongols and given to the Communists.

youtube.com/watch?v=yZl2sQ3YWiY

A Tsarist Khanate with all the snee-eye-gol pussy

*become a meme in a mod for a video game!

kaisereich threads are proofs that more then 80% of this board is reddit
which is completely ok

He knew that reactionaries of his day only wanted to restore the tzar. He saw this as far too progressive. He wanted to go all the way back to the glory days of the mongol empire.

Is there any good detailed books about him in english? I can only find shit in russian

Are there any other people like him from that time period? Bloodthirsty badass medievalist reactionaries I mean