Mfw nowalts are missing ANOTHER rally right now

>mfw nowalts are missing ANOTHER rally right now

Other urls found in this thread:

hongkongcompanygo.com/Walton-Chain-HK-Development-Co-Limited/2566979/#.WbpPmvlJZ1u
reddit.com/r/waltonchain/comments/6znrph/waltonchain_official_statement/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>illegal chinese shitcoin/ security
>named after a totally unrelated US businessman who's been dead for years
I don't get it.

Eh let biztards be biztards, I'm comfy with my walts in this sea of blood. X10 at least in a month

Legal.
If WTC is a security, so is NEO and half of existing coins.

WTC is a good project with miniscule marketcap.

Riddle me this: what is the purpose of this altcoin and why is it using the name of the family in control of Walmart?

>purpose of this altcoin
to make us rich duh

So a pnd shitcoin.

Does anyone else sense that all WTC OPs are really nervous and scared? I get a weird vibe from the faggot that's been spamming WTC threads. Is he going to be ok?

I'm literally comfy in my pajamas, woke up at 7am 4 hours ago, now watching some streams and looking at my gains.

Just trying to get my biz bros to get rich soon too. I'm not the kind of guy that'll brag and say "TOLD YOU SO YOU LOSERS" when it's over.

That image makes me want to invest

How do you expect us to to buy this shitcoin if you can't even tell us some made up bullshit about what purpose WTC even has for existing in the first place. These ICO ponzis aren't even trying anymore.

>24m tokens in circulation
>RFID industry is expected to double from 12b in 2016 to 24b in 2024
>marries data produced by massive b2b import/export logistics to blockchain. solves >the antitrust problem while making it more efficient
>better team than OMG and NEO combined
>to reach OMG's price it'd need to be 1/4 of the market cap
>to reach $40 it'd need to reach OMG's market cap

learn2research

NERVOUS of all these GAINS I'm about to receive.

Bless his GREY moustache.

And TELL me his NAME!

it's named after charles walton, the inventor of RFID technology. when this shit moons and you FOMO at $20, don't forget this thread.

>RFID industry is expected to double from 12b in 2016 to 24b in 2024
>marries data produced by massive b2b import/export logistics to blockchain. solves >the antitrust problem while making it more efficient
Literally what. Why do you need a cryptocurrency to read RFID tags?

stay poor faggot LMFAO stupid nowalts

no, you dumbshit. its to track inventory from factory to floor and reduce shrinkage.

So why do you need to add a cryptocurrency to existing inventory management systems?

RFID is used by the US military to track pretty much every piece of gear they have all the way from planes to rifles.

RFID is a growing sector in logistics because of its accuracy in tracking huge numbers of inventory.

currently there's only a few companies out there providing the solution.

now - when a US company wants to buy 5 million fidget spinners from a chinese company, are they going to trust the chinese company's private inventory reporting system? are they gonna recount them when the shipment arrives? What if you could list every fidget spinner in a blockchain (a permanent trustless ledger) and just scan the boxes once they arrive and compare against the blockchain?

So how much money is involved? Well you can buy used shipping containers in ports that have come from china for cheaper than they're able to produce them over there.

the currency is just a mechanism to validate the accuracy of the ledger. you need it to be a currency because that's how decentralized blockchains are incentivized to provide accurate results.

How is it affected by the ICO ban in China? Thats my only doubt about it.
LRC got delisted from Binance, what makes it different from LRC when its also a chink coin.

It's not because Walton is registered in Hong Kong (outside mainland china's jurisdiction) and regardless of that, has willingly gone out of their way to comply with mainland china's pause (not ban) on trading.

Walton's team is comprised of a mix of HK and Korean superstars and comes out of the box partnered with companies and connections that Da HongFei would suck a million dicks for.I could get into these on an individual basis but the info is already out there on the net.

First off, Binance isn't a Chinese based exchange anymore, so the government has zero influence over them. Secondly, the loopring team decided to step out themselves.

Holy shit, wtc literally has the best memess and this is why we are going to the moon, come with us anons

hongkongcompanygo.com/Walton-Chain-HK-Development-Co-Limited/2566979/#.WbpPmvlJZ1u

Also chinks had until yesterday to give back their coins, which are then locked for 1 year.

If you want a real and safe buy signal, wait until binance confirms they won't delist. But price will more than double in a few minutes, because many many people sold until then.

>>Also chinks had until yesterday to give back their coins, which are then locked for 1 year.

Where can I read about this? Does this mean that the coin supply will become even smaller? Fucking juicy if that's the case.

All of this. Very eloquently put. This is exactly why Walton is going up when everything else is going down.

>the only reason for blockchain to exist is MONEY

Literally anything that involves data management can benefit immensely from blockchain. I fucking hate the word cryptocurrency.

Actually, chinks get to sell their coins at ICO price to the coin distributor. This is going to begin on Sept 25th and the coins will be locked up for minimum period of a year

reddit.com/r/waltonchain/comments/6znrph/waltonchain_official_statement/

pls post more memes I only have SSB Walt and Terminator drones

Yeah I confused 2 things.
They had to stop trading yesterday, and can still give them back at ico price.

But they had the opportunity to sell on exchange for triple the price.
Price on exchange was around 0.0004 those days and they get a refund for 0.000150.

So those who cashed out put the price down, and those who will get the official refund will not.

Great, it's currently been above ICO price for days, so the chinks that wanted to get out are probably out already.

they're not even allowed to trade on binance anymore as of about a week ago. chinese users can only withdraw from binance now. that's why WTC has been so stable in a sea of red over the past week. Chinks dumped hard at the news of the "ban" and have zero impact on the price now.

Saturn mission will engage by sept 25th AT THE LATEST. It can happen any second now. I can't wait to triple my stash within 3 days.

Is this the Walmart coin?

His name was Charlie Walton, not Sam Walton.