Veeky Forums Tips Thread

ITT: Post a Veeky Forums related tip to save money and/or make money, or write a Veeky Forums related guide. Leave a wallet address with your post and tip users whose post was useful to you.

Rules:
>Nothing illegal
>No coin or asset or business shilling
>No referer URLs
>No scams or pyramid schemes
>No bully
>No begging

Other urls found in this thread:

steemit.com/@roosterred
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

since you can't seem to start off your shit thread I'll give you a tip, newfag

buy high, sell low

Read my Steemit: steemit.com/@roosterred

The links are there. Tip me 10% if you make money or save money (whichever is greater).

That OP girl is almost too cute. Godamm.

Always keep a pair of kneepads at the ready.

Never involve women in your life in any way.

>Leave a wallet address with your post and tip users whose post was useful to you.
>Leave a wallet address with your post and tip users whose post was useful to you.

Do you even read threads you reply to?

This girl is literally perfect

Tips: ETH is going to increase relative to BTC because of Metropolis. Buy the rumor, sell the news. Not because Ether isn't the shit, but because you have no idea why I said what I said.

XMR is just a good bye. It just is. HOLD.

Ark is too high right now, but it is the shit, so if you get it under 3 dollars int he next month, pounce on that shit.

ZCash is worse than XMR, but it may replace Ripple (which is what it was actually designed to do), so it is worth looking into. Remember: You are betting what Bank managers think, not what smart people think.

I love you all,
RoosterRed
LITECOIN (LTC): LRbGqwLfEnS352mJp3qPqhwUfyPdnZwP4N
MONERO (XMR): 48nXBajorzkZLeotCBw1XgYaUgENGuxS1hhK75hoGgUSQVHsoVa3EWj86EvqKjeorUY77SVu8fj8TPevfz3dnmX567djac2

trips don't lie

i love that girl

oh holy shiiiit now it all makes sense

the kyber.steemit article spammer is the tip-sucking kpop-posting autist

you still havent realised there are more than 10 pics of kpops on the internet
its like u went to /kpg/ once and saved the first pics u saw

pretty sure this girl is way underage. like, 13. by a photographer (Rotta) who's well known for taking pics of underage girls like this

You don't follow /bant or /mu. I literally just recycle pics here. I am a much better KPOP poster there.

And, I am sorry to inform you of this, but you will lose money on Kyber if you were planning on flipping anytime soon. Not because of me, but because the market has fundamentally changed in the last month. Literally. Ask /bant bros. I just got into this in the last month. I'll shift the market by my sheer willpower if needs be. Have a nice day.

forgot your
>10% tip blahblah wallet ill suck your dick thans

>much better kpop poster
seeing how few girl pics u have im guessing youre into gaypops

Beta. Thanks for revealing yourself. I couldn't cuck you because you will never have a girl.

buy baby formula, sell to chinks

Don't forget to cut with melamine for maxx gainzz

o yea i forgot you also think ARK holders are stalking you
no im not an ark holder either, wrong again

I fucking love Ark longterm. I just think it will dip. Buy when it hits under 3.

They literally banned foreign soft cheese just last week, what's stopping them from banning foreign baby formula? They're already frustrated with the low trust in Chinese baby formula, they're actually pushing it via state owned media and preaching how safe it is. If anything it's probably the best idea to invest in Chinese baby formula companies because no normie would do it and they have nowhere to go but up due to Chink politics and protectionism.

Nothing is stopping them. That's why you never go all in when dealing with yellow subhumans.

>pretty sure this girl is way underage. like, 13. by a photographer (Rotta) who's well known for taking pics of underage girls like this

the photoshoot was lolita themed but Eunji Pyo (@pyoapple) isnt underaged

Followed you, now follow me back nigga! @schwmm