LTC sub $60

who else bought LTC at 80+ and wants to die now

I sold at $50.

>He doesn't use a stop loss in crypto

70 lad here, bought with leverage and about to lose 5k in the margin call if it drops to 57

Help

LTC is so useless.

There is no reason it should exist. Blockchain tech has advanced beyond some shit currency that will never reach mass adoption

Ironically it's the fastest coin as well as best prepared for widescale adoption. LTC is the true valuation of crypto as a payment processor.

stop loss is stupid. get hit in a flash dump then price is back up 6% and youre left in the dust.

It’s not "the fastest" – it is relatively fast for a straight-up BTC clone, but there is a bunch of currencies that AIM for speed and beat LTC by miles, as well as a bunch of currencies that have good-enough speed and a number of advanced features tacked on.

Consider this: LTC was like $4 before SegWit hype. Now BTC has SegWit as well.
What’s left?

ltc has history and good reputation buddy

It's dipping because BTC is dipping. Once BTC goes into its next bullrun, LTC will follow shortly after. Will likely see a peak of $6500-$7000 BTC in the next bull run before it dips to stabilize ~$5500-$6000. LTC will likely peak at $150 before stabilizing at $120.

>but there is a bunch of currencies that AIM for speed and beat LTC by miles

I aim to be richer than Bill Gates

i dont know if you only hodl LTC but every crypto is read, for example ETH didnt even made a new ATH in August or look at those hyped NEO coin its at 18$ comein from 50$
compared to BTC guys who bougth at 6$ arnt up against it.
and so on.

But the chance that LTC will reach 100$ ATH is more likely compared to other alts

If BTC didn't go to shit, this would be true. But it did go to shit, and that creates a use for LTC.

Made 45 or 50% on it last time, will buy back in after correction

I LOVE litecoin long term right now. Buy and hold if you have the funds.

wtf I love holding -80% digibags now

I bought 10 LTC every day on it's way down thinking it would turn around the second I looked away

I should know better, I'm waiting until it's stable

I bought at $83 kek. well, I deserve everything that happened. I should have known wagecucking is the way to go. I just wanted to have a little pocket cash.

Swapped it all out for ARK right before the freefall.

Maybe but how those other fast coins are only listed on cryptopia. Ltc has by far the most widespread adoption for any of the fast fair coins

Btc fees have come down a fuckload w segwit though so now ltc is not really much cheaper at all. The tax to fee to send from my segwit addy on ledger wallet was 12 cents for medium priority. That's like 2012 tx fee prices

i bought in at 78.5 because my buy order got triggered. Didnt foresee the dippening.