Bitcoin really is a scam

This Bitcoin meme really hurts a lot of stockholders. Fools will think that they are fighting in a revolution against the banks with Bitcoin, however the bankers are the ones who truly benefit Bitcoin. You need a bank to cash-in and cash-out of your gains. Without banks, global economy will be destroyed along with your precious gains. Decentralization of banks will disrupt global economic processes that could lead to several wars in the future. If you want to save the future of the human race (and anime and videogames) put all your Bitcoin gains to the stock market right now. Only the stock market can save you from wagecuckery life, user. Cryptocurrency is just an imaginary currency backed by computers which needs electricity and electronics, which is produced from oil and gold. This dip should be your wake up call. Don't wait for Bitcoin to crash to $100 before you act. It's not yet too late to cash out. There's still time to salvage your bleeding gains.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/ZUxTmR99
cnbc.com/video/2017/09/13/john-mcafee-claims-bitcoin-is-headed-to-500k.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>sell me your bags, silly goyim

fuck the system

history has shown that any change from the status quo, good or bad, requires a bloodbath so just let it burn

>need a bank to cash in gainz

people who are interested in crypto still haven't processed the fact that banks are disintermediated

when newbs yell bubble, you need to remember that we're rendering trillions of dollars worth of banks no longer relevant .... not even 1% of our final form yet

>lead to several wars in the future. If you want to save the future of the human race
If our future is to keep getting cucked by the jews banks and chinks and a lifetime of wage cuck slavery then we dont deserve to survive so BRING ON YOUR WAR faggot im not leaving btc

Also, just accept it. Veeky Forums is NOT for crypto discussions. Once the crypto bubble has popped, you fools will go back crying to your parents. Those who listened to my warnings will thank me later, but I don't really need your thanks since my mission is to save you from the evil hands of cryptocurrency.

Get lung cancer and die bitch

>Veeky Forums is NOT for crypto discussions
biz was literally made as a containment board for crypto threads. you normies came in with your normie bizullshit after the fact

You fools don't know who you're playing chess with.

Still butthurt because you went all in on bitcoin cash? Face it freak you'll always lose by betting against the king

I never touched cryptocurrency nor bought any of it.

Tell us then

The smoking anime faggot needs to be banned already mods.

This. Not gonna lie, former Bitcoin byer here. This is fucking hilarious watching crypto crash and burn. But in all seriousness, sell all your BTC right now

I will literally be chewing on your neck !

You cannot even image what is coming.

Little baby wants echo-chamber free of criticism.

WE WONT GIVE UP THE RIGHT TO CREATE OUR OWN CURRENCY

OUR OWN DECENTRALIZED INFRASTRUCTURES AND SERVICES

(((THEY))) KNOW WHATS COMING THATS WHY THEY ARE SALTY AND ANXIOUS.

THIS ISN'T JUST ABOUT WE GETTING A LITTLE BIT OF MONEY IN OUR POCKETS. ITS ABOUT CHANGING THE WORLD AND HISTORY.

This post is the epitome of Poe's Law

you will beg for mercy like the cunt you are

thing is every time the status quo is overturned it's replaced with the same status quo just with different people running the show, revolutions (for the common man) are a false hope

This 1000 times

Revolution will be different this time we have a chance to change it for good a decentralized globalization is something that never in the story of mankind happened

pastebin.com/ZUxTmR99

jokes on you I 'cash' out via goods and services

>put all your Bitcoin gains to the stock market right now

Fucken EL OL EL

They will push the price down, shake confidence, and get you to sell. If you didn't sell at 5k,why would you sell at 3600? If you weren't such a faggot, 3600 would look more appealing than 5k. Fuck jews

As a forex daytrader from EU, I must agree. Coinfags have no clue what game they are playing. They've been sold a stupid pump and dumb scheme and to avoid panic sells fake news are emerging:

cnbc.com/video/2017/09/13/john-mcafee-claims-bitcoin-is-headed-to-500k.html
"
John McAfee claims bitcoin is headed to $500K"

They are selling bullshit so you won't panic sell while they are taking profits. This has been done over and over. There is no safe haven. Every asset and currency is under constant manipulation by whoever has the most money.

Don't trust bloomberg, cnbc, wsj and all the other mainstream news. They all are part of the big banks and will take your money coinfags.

>crypto is a meme and scam
>(((Dollar/Euro))) isn't

ok

also there are so many things wrong with what you just said.
>muh bitcoin will start ww3
ok

They will push it up to 4k after the 3k so people will see it at an exit opportunity and it will fall down to 2k levels maybe less after that btc will be free of weak handed faggots

You have to be above 18 to post here.

wow you just went full retard

Care to explain why or do you just want to insult me for no reason?

Why would banks cease to exist because of bitcoin lol?

>Get lung cancer and die bitch

Bitcoins opens the order to all kind of projects some of them very ambitious projects like omg iota , this projects if succeeded will drastically change how the money flows in the world the war i believe isnt against btc but against altcoins if btc falls alts are likely to fall too

ever since bitcoin i started costing banks money

most bills are paid p2p through bitcoin, good chunk of shopping, etc. my savings account doubles as an investment vehicle.

the main determinant of my fiat holdings is how much i need to be claiming bank sign up bonuses. eg "Deposit 5k for 3 months and get $400 bonus!" ... 15-20% annualized interest rates

the only spending i do via fiat is bonus spend on credit cards. "get 100k points for first $4k spend" .... 25%-30% discounts, then nix the card.

in short, my fiat throughput has about a -20% return for the banks. and lots of people like me are costing them thousands per year. the kind of people who would have fat stacks on deposit 10 years ago and be the source of liquidity for them to make money instead of bleed it

start figuring in things like how much of my trading volume has moved out of legacy exchanges into crypto exchanges .... they are bleeding 50k+/year straight up, and probably 100k+/year counting lost profits from lower reserves

wont put shit in stocks desu, but crypto is pretty lost desu, i think its over now its time for fiat again

>Gets genuine advice
>Calls people with insight underage

This is why there is poor people and rich people

>I will literally be chewing on your neck !
>You cannot even image what is coming
>you will beg for mercy like the cunt you are
Wow, user. So insightful.

Well said, user! A healthy profit would be nice, but this is a holy crusade against the demons of the banking sector. Say strong, soldier.

Little kid, I'll simplify my answer for the common brain: Banks are backed by the military. If the military says no to cryptocurrency, you won't just be looking at the red candles, maybe red mushroom clouds, so let's stop that from happening.

Fuck your "real" coins!

Give me liberty or give me death.

peak autism

>little kid
>implying you're no longer a teenager
>posting smug anime

Holy fuck dude why haven't you killed yourself yet. Seriously what are you waiting for.

>cash-out
lol

i cashed out until it starts to rise again

not gonna cash out, if i cant be rich before 30 gonna kill myself

We both know how this ends.

Moving the goalposts when he turns 29?

>Delusional idiot

dont care anymore