What the fuck is happening?

What the fuck is happening?

What's the explanation for this trend?

Ok so i get the chink markets are sinking due to the Ban of ICO's, but surely the market will readjust sooner or later?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f8wZH860lrA
technologyreview.com/the-download/608570/china-will-experiment-with-using-blockchain-to-collect-taxes/
news.bitcoin.com/chinese-bitcoin-exchanges-may-face-stricter-regulation-and-licensure/
reuters.com/article/us-bitcoin-dimon/bitcoin-slides-on-fraud-warning-from-jpmorgans-dimon-idUSKCN1BO232
finance.sina.com.cn/money/forex/hbfx/2017-09-14/doc-ifykyfwq7294107.shtml
discord.gg/tebwEwv
cnbc.com/2017/07/31/bitcoin-to-surge-nearly-80-percent-to-5000-standpoints-moas-predicts.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

trend: Normie panic in response to jew fud
recovery: sometime this week, probably over the weekend if it starts going up even a little bit by Friday
permanent solution: gassing the jews. They are 1% of the population, if every white man killed 1:1 jew the problem would be over in an hour.

Market corrects and people panic.
Do you think +100% every month is sustainable?

It's over lads.

It's a few things I'd wager. Obviously there's the FUD from China. Also, Btc just like any other crypto, it blasted off to an ath really quickly and is finally correcting. The price sky rocket brought in a lot of new traders who were hoping for a quick buck, they're panic selling because they don't understand what's going on. Large shareholders have pulled money out and are waiting to buy back in when the price gets lower. I'm just gonna chill and ride the wave.

Hopefully this will shake out the normies again for a while, but im starting to think it might not once they realize how resilient bitcoin is and how remaining calm is usually the correct answer. but than again.. they are normies so retarded is a given.

>What the fuck is happening?

An opportunity to make an absolute assload of money is unfolding before our eyes.

No, it's fucking over man. Sell your wife. Sell your daughter. Sell your gonads and go innawoods to wait for the end.

>newfags never gets it
>not knowing that bitcoin has always been and always will be a boom bust currency

Shit is going to tank hard and be in a lull for quite some time. Just like it's done again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again.

It's definitely the end.
Bitcoin has no future.
It's a scam
Sell and save yourself

> remind me again when we reach 10k and fall back to 8k...

Stupid faggots...

>Monero up 0.13%
no surprise, honestly in long term I trust it much more than I trust BTC
>IOTA up 6.43%
what the fuck
>ARK up 28.78%
what the fuck

Obviously. I made a 1k dollar investment in BCH when it reached 500 but that was quite some time after the whole China FUD event. Was just wondering how long will the trend of crashing will continue

Where exactly is the 5k prediction of the price of BTC back from 1-2 months ago tho?

We're getting close to late October and the hard fork. Could this have anything to do with it?

This is THE End, beautiful end.

What was the point of all this anyways ?

We all had a good ride, and thats all that matters.

In the long run, you, I, and we are all going to be Dead Anyways.

Thank you so much /biz for sharing the ride. Unfortunately this is the end of this ride, and hopefully the beginning of something else.

The thing about dips is it gives those waiting for an opportunity to jump in some motivation to do so.
BTC is getting more and more attention
Newcoiners afraid of buying too high
See the dip
BTC starts to show strength again
New wave of investors have entered the market

Not sure but realistically, the harder it crashes the harder it finds a new ath. 5k seems realistic once it starts recovering. Even 6k isnt a far off pipe dream.

youtube.com/watch?v=f8wZH860lrA

Also, season traders took their profits. they will go back in on the new floor with their profits further increasing the new ath.

looks not so bad today.

You're delusional. Dips scare uninformed newcomers because they highlight the volatility of the asset. It's gonna keep dipping.

Forex daytrader rom EU here. Every currency stands in relation to the USD Index. You've seen a weak USD till now and it's reversing. They've sold fake news to you guys like they constantly do in forex. (BTC is aiming 10k). On top of that, 5 big banks located in the US control around 75% of the liquidity of the forex market. It is an insane amount since the daily trading volume in the forex market is around 5,1 TRILLION $. Controlling cryptos is peanuts to them. Since there isn't high volumes at the peaks of cryptos I assume they are profit-takeing right now.

This is not a dip, newfag. It always does this. Get ready for bitcoin consolidating around $1300 for about 1-3 years until the next moon.

Normies more likely to pile in when it's going up, and believe the FUD when it drops. They probably think Dimon is some kind of genius like he predicted this.

That's what it likes to do. A lot of people are gonna freak the fuck out and sell rather than using this time to improve their positions. People are quick to forget the BTC 'crashes' of the past. Though I see it correcting closer to 3k and leveling out a bit but we'll see.

>Chink markets are sinking
>Falling for the most obvious FUD lies

technologyreview.com/the-download/608570/china-will-experiment-with-using-blockchain-to-collect-taxes/

news.bitcoin.com/chinese-bitcoin-exchanges-may-face-stricter-regulation-and-licensure/

I don't know about you but me and many others (In crypto) mainly sold because of the statement made by JP Morgan's CEO Jamie Dimo purporting BTC to be a sham.
As a result, many of the Normies and boomers sold and I followed suit.

Believe it or not IRL the people who know that I engaged in crypto started fudding like crazy.
>There's nothing supporting BTC's value
>Because JP Morgan said so

reuters.com/article/us-bitcoin-dimon/bitcoin-slides-on-fraud-warning-from-jpmorgans-dimon-idUSKCN1BO232

Chinese exchanges are closing by the end of September. It's over. Pack up cryptocurrency. :-(
finance.sina.com.cn/money/forex/hbfx/2017-09-14/doc-ifykyfwq7294107.shtml

Dimon has a lot of skeles in his closet, I think we should bring them to light. That is what Veeky Forums is best known for after all. If for anything, to say a big fuck you to that crooked jew.

Money leaving the system. It will come back.

lol what are you talking about

if jp morgan tells you to eat my poo will you also do it?

>Believe it or not IRL the people who know that I engaged in crypto started fudding like crazy.
>>There's nothing supporting BTC's value
>>Because JP Morgan said so

kek normies are so fucking utterly pathetic. i hold them in so much contempt

>because JP morgans said so
>the bank among dozens that literally had $45 billion printed just to bail them out
>bitcoin is a scam! fiat is at least backed by something! tulips!

cant wait for all normies and boomers to be BTFO'd.

SELL SELL SELL

Fuck off with that shit you slant eyed gook fuck.

Once again it's the chinks manufactured fud to dump and accumulate that has caused this crash. Disingenuous comments by bankers protecting banking don't cause bitcoin to crash.

But yet it did, the proverbial straw that broke the Camel's back.

>M-muh tulips
Kek

The chink dump was nothing dumb arse. It was already coming to a slow crawl when the bankers spergged out

Get fucked, zipperhead. It was charlie lee's tweet that caused the panic.

BTC started dipping well before Dimon said shit, the current trend has little to do with Dimon's comments.

Just accept it. This meme isn't going to stay longer. A money made out of thin air, backed by nothing, is just a Mickey Mouse money.

Whilst chinks wake up everyday day to dump enmasse the small recoveries made when they're asleep aren't enough to maintain the price. Who in their right mind is going to buy in now when you fish-headed vermin are manipulating the price downward on a daily basis?

Jamie Dimon was very sad when his dear friend Hillary Clinton lost her big fight. Yet another poor prediction by Jamie. Bitcoin was worth $750 on election day.

So who here actually made over 100K from bitcoins?

well didn't you hear? Trump is threatening to cut them off from the USD and trade sanction's. Fuck the chinks, i hope he does it.

Fuck off. That has fuck all to do with the chinks manipulating bitcoin. Neck yourself, needle-dicked gook thread derailer.

Also this

What does Ark have that magically makes it impervious to crashes like these? Other smaller coins for that matter too

If he does this I'll take back every bad thing I've said about him

No shit you short minded fucking idiot. I never implied it fucking did. Doesn't fucking matter, When he does it i will cheer. also
>obviouse chink bait

KYS animefag, Ty

theyre not impervious, they merely happenned to moon simultaneously when bitcoin crashed. once the mooning stops, they will crash too

>it's reversing

u wat

That user won't, but apparently a shitload of normies will, so you can profit by trading accordingly. I wish Jamie would bullshit like this more often.

I don't have money to invest and I'm shit at this crypto trading stuff. Why the hell are other autists succeeding where I fail? their instincts aren't any better than mine.

I think this is correct. It's like a fact of nature now that on any given day, some obscure coin is mooning somewhere regardless of whatever else is happening in the world.

You post random, irrelevant garbage like a sperging retard then? Good to know, cunt-eyed slope.

>muh hurt feelz
fuck off normie

Kill yourself, choge. You're shit at this. Communist party fucking tool.

The key is being informed at all times at what happens to the shakers and growers of the market. It's not instinct that gives people an edge over everyone else, but information.

If you can't see how this is going to affect crypto in the future, Im not sure how you can even function is a living human being. Gl with that.

Educate yourself on ark
It is IMO the best coin out there
It complements ETH, BTC very nicely

Master Nodes, dPoS, and smart money

You think the people who invested early in ARK give a shit about some jew FUD or fucking chinks?

Sure, once it gets more popular it won't be so impervious to crashes cause there will be some normies money that will fuck off, but it will always have a floor and it will not crash as hard as other coins.

Kumbaya, faggot.

My portfolio is wrecked

Promising alts with good ideas reversing positive trends, coins dumped. I would have lost less than half what I lost if I left it all in BTC.

OP, if you have no idea what's happening you're doing it wrong. Over 10 days ago some guys in our small community even predicted this was going to happen.
If you want, join us here discord.gg/tebwEwv

Again, sanctions that have been rumoured for fucking months have fuck all to do with what the chink communist party shitheels are doing to crypto RIGHT FUCKING NOW. Deflecting gook faggot.

why is DUDE WEED coins not dumping?

Gl with that.

just buy eth or btc or ark and hold for several years and you will be good.

Normies in Panicmode, because they can't buy high anymore.

incorrect. 91% of ARK is staked to forge more; this is key to its stability

is this all you got? Just a stupid screenshot of the % decline? No chart, no techical analysis? This is the reason why 95% of all traders fail

what jp morgan doing is what nu-male mike hearn did last year with his faggy post declaring btc dead

USD is certainly not reversing, especially against the EUR

This.
There is no "correction" because the demand is ever increasing atm. That means it's not yet overpriced (correction).
However since btc/cny was the first to take a big dip it means the Chinese fud got whales to sell off which drag down the overall price. Normies then panicked thinking btc is dead or "correction is here". Them they too sell of and you are in a retarded spiral of stupidness

When China bans bitcoin and the price collapses and you sell everything but it wasn't a real ban and then China bans bitcoin and the price collapses and you sell everything but it wasn't a real ban and then China bans bitcoin and the price collapses and you sell everything but it wasn't a real ban and then China bans bitcoin and the price collapses and you sell everything but it wasn't a real ban and then China bans bitcoin and the price collapses and you sell everything but it wasn't a real ban and then China bans bitcoin and the price collapses and you sell everything but it wasn't a real ban and then China bans bitcoin and the price collapses and you sell everything but it wasn't a real ban and then China bans bitcoin and the price collapses and you sell everything but it wasn't a real ban

this

Right here:
cnbc.com/2017/07/31/bitcoin-to-surge-nearly-80-percent-to-5000-standpoints-moas-predicts.html

Brought to you by the same Jews now FUDding Bitcoin.

>he doesn't know about the statements the ECB has been making regarding this.

It's obvious that this is only temporary. Wish I had more cash to be buying right now.

>he doesn't know how bad the equifax hack really was
There wont be a USD soon enough. No debt based system is going to survive.

Move over to Monero, not many Chinese use it. It already has demand from the darknet. It will be our westerner coin, and the chinese can fuck right off.

Fud from china and the dollar pumping in a dead cat bounce

Weak handed newcoiners are leaving

THIS XD

Did you buy at ATH? That much anger can be unhealthy.

He's just a sperg who doesn't understand that things that happen now can effect the future. Just ignore him and feel bad for him. He's a fish, a normie, Who can't see more than 3 days ahead of him,

All the chinks are selling so price has dumped.
You should be buying.

With ARK you can anonymously invest in ICOs

Afer the crazy rally this year, you guys are really amazed that at some point whales start profit taking? Really?
You thought all these shitcoins and scam ico's would just keep rising and rising for years on end? That no nation state would try clamp down on them like they do on other obvoous pyramid schemes?
Just set some buy in targets for serious projects or bitcoin...

>Profit taking
>Gook communist party market manipulation

Choose one, you disgusting choge.

This