Illuminati here

Friendly reminder that A) we do really appreciate that you engage in our plan to make the cashless society, even you you retards think that crypto is a "thing" you have control over or even better: something that will destroy our establishment. You are really dumb if you believe so. All is going according to plan. And B) we are in charge and we can manipulate how we want to. There are no whales. We are the whales. And there are no boarders. We are connected. And we are anonymous. Not you. And now let the game continue. This is just the beginning you retarded imbecile inbred faggots. Watching you bleed is fun.

PS: We own this board!

>There are no whales. We are the whales.
uuuhh braindamage much?

How did keeping Bitcoin below $1000 work out for you so far?

U r all going down to our will!

u don't get it retard, do you?
u really believe satoshi is a person and bitcoin will set you free?
do you retard?

It's great how you retards believe that cryptocurrencies and decentralization will set you free. There is no decentralization in this. Groups have control and can manipulate on command and our will. Just think for a second. If the chinks are those who mine the most... and we via the gov tell them to stop... where is your decentralization then nigga?

you will be happy to be our slaves
>and you will think you are free

R E T A R D S

Omisego 0x kyber iota ....i can keep going

>P-p-please return to FED issued fiat currency

Kys

fuck off to /x/ please

You didn't answer the question.

all under our control + we market this shilling, remember?

>PS: We own this board!
and the rest! you are so retarded.
>works for us
>thinks he’s working against us
you are so stupid

well that's just because proof of work is stupid.
the crypto's of the future will not need to be "mined".

illuminato here. you newfag illuminatti boys need to stop fucking with the poor humans and get back to charity work and clean up your jewish problem

you retards really think you are in control of crypto, do you retards? then ask yourself: if you „own“ or „control“ this sphere… how come that one CEO and one tweet (from supposedly on ouf yours) can cause such disturbance on the market?
>hint: you don’t control anything. you are a bunch of losers sitting in front of the screen and jerking off to the imagery we channel to you.

WE OWN YOU!!! AND YOUR…hahahahaha… COINS!!!! Always have. Always will.

>jewish problem
hahahahahaha amuse me more retard

Jokes on you iota cant be centralized its still a baby project but iota has the potential to overthrow you all and piss on your face

please try harder next time

>centralized miners get told to stop
>decentralization improves
>hurrr durrr where is your decentralization then

the sad thing is you thought you sounded smart

Reptilian humanoid from Mars checkin in. You illuminato kiddos need to stop posting on Taiwanese basket weaving forums and gb2 humming occultist noises to feed us energy up in this bitch. We will take care of bitcoinz ssssssssss.

OP forgot to mention bitcoin has become more and more spread, with less and less people owning the majority.

You can literally see the adresses of the biggest holders

again imbecile: cashless sociey is a longterm plan of us. you are under our control.

Nice Larp.

We created you! U have to shapeshift as we command.

Teach us how to deepthroat, faggot

loser faggot LARPers like OP are easily the cringiest thing I've ever witnessed on Veeky Forums

look at these numbers.
>calling me a loser.. I own you!

yesterday this

Nice try, kike.

>there are no boarders
>no boarders
>boarders

That's where you're wrong, Mr. Illuminati.

how's your blockfolio today nigga?

>boarders

Based Schlomo. I need an entry point.

אנחנו הבעלים של אמא שלך ואת אבא שלך לתרגם

dont worry bout the illuminati, its larpers who took an oath to be owned so they take it out on others trying to own the, the gag is they are the newfags chained to something they have no clue about, ENJOY . nuttis are just people with inferiority complex so they take an oath to be something, they are slaves to the 2nd dimension

>/biz: BTC will set us free

hahahahahahahahahaha

It's a 666 GORILLION!

You forgot A, B, A, B, Start.

Please show a longer time frame. Oh wait you can't. Because Bitcoin always went up.

cashless society was going to happen with or without so called "Illuminati" lol.

pleb.

>iota
Allahu akbar!

For real, if you think banks (and I'm talking about the very top 1% not random bankers) are not fully prepared for cryptocurrencies you're completely retarded. Also nice larp