THE INVASION HAS BEGUN

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Kolberg_(1807)#Nazi_propaganda_movie
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

SHAKING THE GROUND
WITH THE FORCE OF A THOUSAND GUNS

don't why the hate, their music is comfy as fuck to listen to

pedantic people who hate fun

Through trackless fields, movement unopposed. Reaching the Channel, 'Am at coast.'

>panzer defeat
born to retreat
>never elite

Best song for squatting desu

If you enjoy Sabaton you have the musical taste of a 15 year old. Nothing inherently wrong with that, but yeah.

Tbh that applies to all metal and rock.

kek'd

Meanwhile, Nazi Germany withdraws 190,000 troops from the battlefield in a order to shoot a propaganda movie about a battle they lost a century and half ago

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Kolberg_(1807)#Nazi_propaganda_movie

These guys sure had the sense of priorities

>rock
I agree with metal but '60s rock is not exclusively for edgy teens c'mon.

ZULUS ATTACK

FIGHT BACK TO BACK

because it's terrible music and the lyrics and subject matter are shallow and juvenile

this to be quite heard family

Swear I heard the angels cry
Pray to god no more may die
So that people know the truth
Tell the tale of Paschendale

Cruelty has a human heart
Every man does play his part
Terror of the men we kill
The human heart is hungry still

laff'd

>mfw Sabaton could have made a song on Verdun, but as they carefully avoid talking about French military history, they ended up copying Iron Maiden and making another song on the midely relevant skirmish at Paschendale

>it is a band from the second most americanized country in the europe
>wonder why they buy into the le cheese-eating surrender monkey meme

>but as they carefully avoid talking about French military history
is this true? explain please

Am I atleast allowed to say that I dont prefer that type of music? Or am I just being 'pedantic' and 'hate fun'

I think you guys know how lame it is and how much lamer you are to listen to it, so you need to project that pedantic need to quash other peoples idea of fun because you hate fun because of your choices.

9 albums, 106 songs, 0 songs about French military.

t. an assburger who just wasted 10 minutes by skimming through all of their songs on some lyric database

Tbh this whole ur just haet fun!1! mentality is pretty common among all people who listen to rather meh power metal bands.

hahaha no shit... somehow i never noticed this before

>all people who listen to rather meh power metal bands
its pretty sad, they feel some sort of connection to it but are too afraid to enjoy and move on to explore music and they ironically get stuck in a loop like a old record.

Oh cause they are spooks, what an odd way to tie in Stirner.

KRAUT DIVISION

>we heard that you called Sabaton formulaic power metal with cringy lyrics that would only appeal to 15 year olds
>any last words?

Punasella avolavamossella
Saapui lauma pitkätukkia
Pitkätukista pidä en
Lippaan lataan laulellen
RK-62 nakuttaa
Pitkätukat lakoaa
Yksi karkuun säntäilee
Niskalaukaus pysäyttää

Besides Black Metal, obviously, as black metal draws its inspiration from philosophy and tries to convey an atmosphere rather than just singing about stuff which would appeal to the average teenager.

Fact is, Black Metal is not for everybody and many people misunderstand it.

They go as far as talking about some irrelevant Belgian regiment or Switzerland, but nothing about Napoleon, Verdun, French crusaders, Louis XIV...

Fun fact, except one person, every member of Sabaton managed to weasel their way out of doing their army service (at a time when it was compulsory and most people did it in Sweden).

This. Black metal is usually far more artistic than the average metal song

Kek

No exceptions, if we let you in soon the death metal, trash metal, speed metal, numetal, grindcore, power metal, etc. fags will show up and demand same treatment.

How care?

as far as historycore goes, Nile > Sabaton