S

S

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/litecoin/comments/6xxotl/just_took_out_a_student_loan_of_15000_putting_all/
reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/6zs8o5/i_want_to_buy_into_this_dip_how_can_i_get_another/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

BTC-e fags on suicide watch. All their shit was locked up until tomorow.

Overpriced shitcoin
> tfw I bought in at $23 but sold at $25

S. Piece of shit.

S

Price has literally not moved since 2013

I told you it was going back to $40 but you fags are just too stubborn. Litecoin is THE shitcoin of china. It will be even lower now that the chinks are gone.

It's too exposed to Chinese exchanged. It's going to crash even worse.

I found out that someone on reddit used his to student loans to buy this when it was $85 lol.

The schadenfreude is just too good.

Link that shit, lmao.

Charlie Lee and his gook brother manipulates the shit out of Litecoin and has fleeced you stupid fucks out of hundreds of millions.

redditors getting btfo again as usual

i just bought 100, how bad did i fuck up

reddit.com/r/litecoin/comments/6xxotl/just_took_out_a_student_loan_of_15000_putting_all/

LOL

Also fuck Charlie, fucking getting insider info from his brother without realizing that not all exchanges are closing down. Fucking faggot FUD spreader

KEK

What the fuck is wrong with reddit

I swear this shit happens literally every single time one of the popular coins hits ATH. The same shit happened with ETH

Just a reminder that Litecoin holders hate money

THE MOST UNDERRATED SHITCOIN

anyone grab a screen? He deleted it.

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/6zs8o5/i_want_to_buy_into_this_dip_how_can_i_get_another/

wow these people are actually retarded

L O L
O O
L O L

Please be real

Well i mean, he's already fucked, he can't really get more fucked, as that one plebitter said, in for a penny in for a pound.

>all into LiteCoin and OmiseGo

Why are redditors retarded?

>all cryptos is on a much anticipated and planned for 50% correction
>but lets just fud litecoin because why not

where were you fags when it hit 90 bucks last week and up 2000% profit on the year to date

lol salty boy

this

Fucking reddit man

JUST

>LOSE 15K IN ONE DAY.... FUCK LET ME TRY AGAIN

Gota get right back up on that whore

S-s-see you on the moon brother?