How old are you?

How old are you?

Roll for free ICO Jade Tokens here

tf are green bubbles?

I think it means you have android or something

What does seriously date mean?
That the whore will only fuck him once?

>blocks your path

Oh my all the hopes i had of dating Taylor Swift just vanished before my eyes. Curse my fate that i had to choose android even though who the fuck cares.

>He doesn't know bait when he sees it
Not that your hopes had any founding in reality either

>i'll never seriously date a guy who does x with a y lmao

she'd still fuck chad if he didnt even have a phone and still used messaging pigeons

I'm honestly surprised people on Veeky Forums actually use pajeetphones.

>implying I would ever want to fuck a stick pumped and dumped by hoards of slimy hollywood jews

That's kinda sad.

Apple is objectively worse across all of their product offerings. Maybe she has a lot of apple shares she's trying to pump.

no asian no care

are androids pajeet tier??

I-I use green bubbles

I need proof of your accusations. Apple is not an imaginary company with pnd schemes unlike 99% of companies under cryptocurrency. Apple products are global warming free and healthy since they don't emit radiation.

well then, makes a lot of sense since I look like this

>sell a $1,000 phone
>top tier only comes with 36gb storage
>16gb is operating system
>NON EXPANDABLE
>charge customer monthly fee for cloud storage

>copy other company's innovations from a year ago

>iphone X screens are literally Samsung's Galaxy screens

>Laptop's components are soldered to the motherboard
>NO ADEQUATE COOLING SYSTEMS
>95% of repair shop's inventory is Apple laptops, because they break
>not to mention they're 1.5 - 2x the price for the performance you get for any other computer

How dare you FUD Apple, you piece of monkey shit. That's normal for all devices. Most of its components are specially designed to be heat and water resistant unlike any other Indian phones. Also, like most devices they break or die, so no shit, Sherlock. Apple is selling a brand new high-standard phone at a discounted price already.

Kek