Howdy Germanic servants! Check it out, I'm made of Gold!

Howdy Germanic servants! Check it out, I'm made of Gold!
t. Charlemagne

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Auxilia_palatina
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This really triggers me, since Karl der Große was Germanic aswell

>Karl der Große
Autism

You're right about him being Germanic, though.

It is amazing indeed. Gold is a very valuable commodity. You are very powerful, and I have no choice but to submit to my servile instincts and become your vassal. I totally didn't have any plans for independence or world relevance, by the way.

U suck

But he was a germanic too

>be French
>conquer lowly german peasants
>*centuries later*
>WE WUZ NEVER CONQUERED

>be Syrian rapefugees
>conquer lowly german peasants
>*one year later*
>WE AREN'T BEING CONQUERED THESE ARE NEW GERMANS !!

Nice try but :

Strictly speaking, the northern half of France and the adjoining districts, the country of Langue d'oil, is the true land of the Franks while the southern Languedoc was never Frankish except by conquest, and was never as thoroughly Nordicized as the north. Whatever Nordic elements are still to be found there are Gothic and Burgundian but not Frankish.

Passing of the Great Race, Madison Grant

youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY

do they make alkohol-frei beer now

Don't you mean Kārlis Lielais, legendary Latvian god of metalsmithing and conqueror of the lesser Baltic tribes?

but Karl der Große wasn't French, he was Frankish and thus Germanic

Without German and Dutch missionaries I'd most likely be born into a Muslim family. So thank God for Germans.

this pic triggers me so much, they don't even look that happy. were there no 3 good looking black men who can smile in that area?

The Armenians actually took the hand of the saint that turned their country Christian, and encased it in gold.

did it hurt?

They did it after he died.

>WE AREN'T BEING CONQUERED THESE ARE NEW GERMANS !!
There is a massive difference between immigration and accepting refugees and being conquered. Stop being autistic.

looks like something you have to steal in the thief series

classic

Not accepting them is hate-speech.

reminder you're dealing with this guy

The french are franks

Why are you thiss buttmad against me ?
Is this because you're a low test cuck whose women are being conquered by African kangs ?

>There is a massive difference between immigration and accepting refugees and being conquered. Stop being autistic.

lol at this shitlib cope.

demography is destiny moron.

Is your entire life informed by /int/ memes? France has more muslims and Africans then Germany does.

The Franks, the Salians and subsequently the Merovingians came from the province of Germania Inferior, they spoke a Germanic language, they migrated west of the Rhine from Germania proper, is there a single french thing about them?

>France has more muslims and Africans then Germany does.

We have 1.2 million niggers and you have 5 million of them and i'm not counting the 300K Rhineland Bastards born from our colonial troups.

>The Franks, the Salians and subsequently the Merovingians came from the province of Germania Inferior, they spoke a Germanic language,

Nice delusion

The Salians were know as Salii Gallicani aka Salian Gauls in Latin

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Auxilia_palatina

This is like baiting French autists. It's hilarious!

Well imagine if you're just minding your own business and some journalist dickhead bothers you for a photo that's basically going to parade you around like Germany's new and exotic pet nigger, I probably wouldn't smile either.

>The Salians were know as Salii Gallicani aka Salian Gauls in Latin

The french word for German comes from the name of a single tribe living on west bank of the rhine.

The nomenclature doesn't really mean anything

>The french word for German comes from the name of a single tribe

We named you after your ruling tribe of that time

>The nomenclature doesn't really mean anything

The nomenclature of the Notitia Dignitatum is purely Ethnic/Tribal and not Georgraphic, there were Salii Gallicani in Iberia as an example

shhhh nothen personel negro

no he means Chuck the Pretty Good, the ancient ancestor of the Anglos

it was extremly painful

t. germancuck

KC tier

no
we was wallonian

that pic
>german eagles on top
french fleur de lis on bottom
when will frenchies ever learn?

The Franks were Troyans though. They even made an attempt to rebuilt the city.

It's offically acknowledged that the so called Alans alias Troyans settled in France.

Charlemagne literally only spoke German though.

>only spoke German though.

Who did not ?