/ama/ BTC whale AMA thread

I trade BTC on large volumes at Kraken.com and play with altcoins on Bittrex. My ethnic background assures that I have an IQ of 150+ (Asian dad and Jewish mom). I see many of you are have stereotypes and misconceptions about whaelish activities. Im here to correct that.

How much BTC?

did they cut your already small asian dick?

Do you deliberately follow technical analysis patterns, formed through pivot points, and don't give me that bullshit that TA doesn't work. I've posted pictures here many times showing how effective pivot points, in particular, are. The question is: why?

I will tell you the fiat value. I move around 1M yurobucks/day with an assured daily gain of +2,5% on average
I live with my mom around Switzerland and the old Jewish rituals were performed on my phallus when I was young
TA is for idiots

It's not. Go to something as simple as tradingview, and apply pivot points to bitcoin, as it pumped towards 5k, you'll see for yourself on the 5 minute charts.

Prove it send me 1 btc
1A3GKc9K2xxVMPsRQ9NxxiWoa7n7jNL2vV

>2.5% per day on 1M

you realize that adds up to $9B in one year right

so which guy on the forbes 100 are you?

oh wait, there are no asian/kike hybrids on the forbes 100. 0/10 larp

TA is a placebo. Nobody knows if the markets gonna go up down sideways or in circles. The market is just too unpredictable. I have an insider at Kraken and my orders get filled with priority by sending them with a specific pattern.
So I can doxx myself. Fuck you.
I just started recently. If the market keeps on the way it was for the past couple months Ill get in on that list

Well he is definitely a Jew

he's a jew. he wouldnt spit a fraction of a shitcoin your way if your life depended on it

It's not a question on the nature of why TA is effective. Thanks for the response, regardless.

How can I know when you are manipulating the market? What do I need to look for to hop on for a ride.

My few BTC won't mean anything to you anyway.

I wish I could be as heartless and souless as a kike.

Prove you're a whale

watch the order book for unusual activity. I clear my orders once I notice other whales
this
how?

>My ethnic background assures that I have an IQ of 150+

This has to be the dumbest shit I've read today.

what is your take on this glorious dip and will it correct? do you see a new bottom? what does the future of BTC have in the crypto space in your opinion

ok boys, OP wants to die. doxx him track him and strip him of his electricity. this is a dirty jew bragging about his barmitvah money his tribe stole from YOU. find his home and finish him

Post anything that proves you have more than a handful of btc to trade.

You'd know better than me how to prove it anyway, since you're supposed to be the one with full knowledge of your accounts and trades.

If you dont even know how to prove you're a whale then youre not a whale.

I wish Hitler had succeeded in killing all of you.

I'm also a small time whale. And so far op seems like a larpist

stay mad brainlet
Crypto is gonna skyrocket one last time as its main stream now. Even my 70 year old former rabbi uncle has heard about buttcoins
fuck you. Im not endangering my family and business contacts. Every way of proving Im a whale puts me at risk. Even if I post a number, you NEETs have nothing to do and will sit down the whole day and traverse the ledger looking for me
Funny thing is my moms grandparents heard about this lunatic back when they lived in München and escaped