IT ISN'T OVER YET

We can expect one or two more days of the bloodbath. Expect BTC to stabilize around 3250. We might see 3100 for the space of an hour.

Then the moonshot begins. Make your positions and hold tight.

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@JesseLivermore/dear-crypto-youre-being-played-by-wall-street-35a1117ef859
zerohedge.com/news/2017-09-14/former-jpmorgan-quant-evading-chinese-capital-controls-bitcoin
zerohedge.com/news/2017-09-14/bitcoin-crashes-chinese-trading-second-largest-exchange-halt-all-trading
seattletimes.com/business/real-estate/money-from-investor-visas-floods-us-doesnt-reach-poor-areas-meant-to-benefit/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Did you draw this with crayolas?

Why, are you hungry? Go find your own crayons mouthbreather.

It could go down 70-90 %.

bullshit.

I'll stick to the glue

two potential scenarios. Lowest we go is ~2750

Question

Why ******must***** bounce at you memeline level?

>tfw I bought at $4450
help

Because in such a speculative market such as crypto, TA actually works since it's effectively playing into the psychology of people.

The lines that person has drawn are "support levels" where there will be a buyers resistance to continuing falling.

IKTFB

Then post your blockfolio and prove that you're some magic fortune teller who hasn't suffered losses the same as the rest of us by jumping into tether prior to this dip.

What a fake fucking wizard

w-we just have to hold, right?

>mfw shorted the drop today

The Captain always goes down with his ship.

>Bought ETH
>See that I lost 10$
>Sell
>Buy Bittcoin
>Lost 5$
>Sell
>Buy LLoyd's
>Go to sleep
>Wake up with 20$
Good thing I didn't hold.
Now I'lljust wait BTC to get lower to buy.
Then I'll invest a real amount of money.

I bought at 4800 and said this was the only chance getting it below 5k. LMAO.

Trading shitcoins is expensive but its fun indeed.

why not just post the DataDash link for fucks sake

Veeky Forums is a shithole of a community

>saving a thumbnail

not memelines. Red line on the bottom is the weekly baseline. The first bounce should be off the daily baseline (or Kijun-Sen).

it doesn't have to bounce off those lines, the price can crash to zero. but those lines are important resistance/support levels so it will be around those points where we will either break down or bounce up

lol hodl all you want, it's over mate, it's over

Where is the underlying value? What does this negro of a coin actually do? If the government goes loopy enough to start zergrushing the collapsed economy with fiat, then they can also close down bitcoin, so it can't be relied upon as a safe place to put money. It is, however, in a huge speculation bubble that seems to have popped. It's useful for: buying illegal things on the internet. Yet drug legalisation is working its way around the world, and authoritarian governments could simply ban it if we went the other way (and the West in general seems to be moving away from liberalism). It also has competitors now.
It's only real use (buying drugs) is currently being undermined and we already have a record of one large government (China) cracking down on crypto. Where is the value?

Same. Luckily I haven't invested much so I've only lost $350 so far. Gonna buy more at $2800 or $3200, whatever the next support is

Lol just sell now and buy something else at the bottom of the impending crash

19th national congress faggots, commies got you by the balls until it happens

> t. nocoiner

They've effectively banned crypto. It's as bad as the news is going to get. The rumour has persisted for two weeks. That rumour has been sold for two weeks. The news was confirmed today. Now you buy the news. No one gives a fuck what the 19th Insectoid Meetup has to say because it can't impact crypto further. China has banned crypto. Fin.

Now neck yourself.

Straw man much?

coming insane dollar rally will destroy gold, wti and bitcoin will also struggle against it as now the exhange bans came same time eurusd is starting to seriously struggle with resistances, so it's not that the bitcoin news putting pressure

3000 +/- a few squished dollahs

don't know why everybody is flipping their shit, it was bound to happen

china hasn't banned crypto you idiot.

china has banned some exchanges that didn't have the right licences. It wouldn't matter what they were selling it be fucking TULIPS , CARS , or BITCOIN. they were operating without the right licences and thats why they are getting TEMPORARY shut down until they are regulated.

thats all

k thnx.

Bitcoin is unstoppable you faggot - you should go hang yourself you bbcsucking cuckold

www.bisq.io

Thank me later fags

They haven't banned crypto. They're simply closing exchanges that did not have proper licences

Ichimoku really is great. It's kind of noisy with a lot of lines going on though. I prefer just the clouds and the closest MA to the bars (forgot its Japanese name).

For all intents and purposes, they've banned crypto. It won't be traded anywhere near as easily as it has in the past if at all. The chinks have known this and have dumped their coins accordingly for two weeks. For two weeks it has been the US based exchanges who have sold btc at a premium. Up until then, it was the Chinese.
The gooks have gone and that's a good thing moving forward.

you brainlets didn't even read in full what wrote. you are so fucking dumb and trigger immediately.

This is in no way a popped bubble. On the daily chart it's a buy climax where it rushed up too fast and people started taking profits during this China dealio. Some are panick selling right now.

Early bulls will buy right now as it's falling. Others will wait for some more trading range price action and buy low in the "box."

To think that this is a bubble heading straight down is just as panicky as the blueberries sperging to liquidate their entire positions they bought at 4800.

who is that medic?

It's almost like this guy was right last week -

medium.com/@JesseLivermore/dear-crypto-youre-being-played-by-wall-street-35a1117ef859

it is a lot at first but you get used to it really quickly. you can use it as a checklist to confirm trends and in that sense its very powerful. you may not catch tops and bottoms exactly but your trades should be consistent.

What if I bought at the high? I cant make any posistions can I? :(

Also why do you post smoking girls all the time?

Yeah, again, where is the value? If there isn't underlying value, why should I assume that it's anything other than a bubble?

If you bought at the ATH and you haven't already liquidated, then just hold the fuck on because you're not going to be seeing your money back for a month bare minimum.

I'm not the only one posting smoking animu girls, it's a common enough meme.

In terms of value, think about its ability to be anonymously sent and received. Think about this: governments have the ability to sieze assets. A drug dealer could have all his assets siezed, but not with bitcoin. Governments have been freezing funds in Switzerland held by various dictators and such. They can't do it with bitcoin. The world's wealthy hold like 30+ trillion in offshore accounts for tax evasion purposes. If just a small percentage of that were diversified into a cryptocurrency like bitcoin that would make even 1 bitcoin worth hundreds of thousands of dollars.

3500 is the bottom

If this was a real crash how would it look different.

stop posting thumbnails, it's inconsiderate.

It can't be anonymously sent and received. Only Monero can.

Still not a real crash you faggot.

Wait for a major exchange to fail. That is when you make your money.

Sold at the tip at 4940
Bought back in at 3500.

Happy to see it drop more, I'll put some fiat in.

Wizard here, what would you like to know?

>50 day moving average
>not using 30 and 7 multiples
Do you even TA?

It has almost every other time its peaked you faggot. Probably won't. But it could

is this a rule of thumb for all time scales or something?

really interested in best practices in this regard

The OP has his time scale as days, so think about why 30 and 7 is significant for that time scale.

this being relevant times for human routines doesn't tell me why it would produce good averaging values

For that I'd recommend Constance Brown's book, 'Technical Analysis for the Trading Professional', especially chapter three 'Choosing and Adjusting Period Setup for Oscillators' (even though moving averages are not oscillators). The book discusses a lot of similarly puzzling topics.

If anyone needs brushing up on basic technical analysis, I'd recommend 'Technical Analysis: The Complete Resource for Financial Market Technicians' by Kirkpatrick and Dahlquist. It's well-written and comprehensive.

Lies don't believe this guy major Chinese exchange haulting trading the 31st we aren't going anywhere but down for a little
Screen cap

low at 3400 now

>zerohedge.com/news/2017-09-14/former-jpmorgan-quant-evading-chinese-capital-controls-bitcoin
The chinks are basically buying visas by 500k bucks in the United States of America by a way to evade scrutiny from the government, people in China are about to prohibit such practice yet this month.
>zerohedge.com/news/2017-09-14/bitcoin-crashes-chinese-trading-second-largest-exchange-halt-all-trading

Accept your fate, Veeky Forums. Cryptocurrencies does not and will never have a future. You could've invested in the stock market and Forex, but you chose the wrong side and got burned. It's not yet too late to go back to the right path, fascists.

not enough pink wojak lads

I think this is within the ballpark of the truth. crypto is still more or less in the wild west stage of its existence. The hyperbanker investors will want to consolidate it, as an electronic currency could undermine their holdo n the world through fiat. You also underestimate the fact that many of these companies are owned by the same several groups. As far as I know, monero is a safe investment, since it is used by the underbelly of the internet.

I also think the drops in bitcoin should be ignored. Fuck the Chinese. Hoard all the coin you can. Ethereum is also a safe choice.

62.8% of the board being consumed by pink wojacks will not save you this time Veeky Forums, the pink wojack buy signal will fail, you are fucked.

>fascists

I don't think that word means what you think it means.

dude you cant predict when it will stop, its all emotion going into this

lel

Don't waste your money. Its pure speculation.

With a crash you'd be sub $800 in BTC by now.

yes it can.

> monero
> anonymous

fucking lol at what is going to happen to your bags when fluffypony can no longer hide what is going on.

As per usual, if you are not in the WoT, you know nothing, and your opinions are worth nothing.

Well, realistically, people who are emotionally manipulated are going to eventually get burned out from this free fall.

>the WoT
The what?

got link to visa claim

First link had the information.
>seattletimes.com/business/real-estate/money-from-investor-visas-floods-us-doesnt-reach-poor-areas-meant-to-benefit/
It`s what they use to move there, invest 500k dollars so they enter the country.
So the chinks get away with the money from the party in their country and get a US citizenship.

16 year old brainlet detected

In b4
>Heh, I'm 18 you retard

OP here.
Sooooooo... was not expecting such a strong dip through 3400.
Revised estimate is Sub 3k by Saturday morning, 2700 by Tuesday, as per Gentlemen, it's been a privileged, and an honor.

Fuck off back to plebit you fucking Faggot

this is fucking great. when can I buy? soon I can afford two coins

world of tanks

lol under 3350 right now

This may help. It's price action analysis based on the way Al Brooks reads charts (google him if curious).

I like him a lot and ichimoku clouds for nice buy/sell swing setups.

Eh fixed one little thing..

What does it mean to keep a measuring gap open?

t. bag holder

it went up 400% in a month
its going down 300%. minimum on this news.

Measuring gaps in trends indicate strength. For example in a strong bull trend, people are buying so aggressively that price can't fall back into the measuring gap area and close it. It's a sign of a healthy trend.

If price does come down and close the measuring gap, it's just another clue that we are really in a developing trading range because bulls are not even strong enough to keep it open.

It would be good for BTC bulls if this gap doesn't close, but there has already been a lot of consecutive bear days this past 7 days, which is another hint at trading range price action to come. Bulls will want to buy as low as possible and bears will want to scale into shorts again if price gets higher.

There are still people concerned about buying the high and may want to use a bullish move to get out with less pain. That contributes to more selling to possibly get 2nd leg.

Again, what does it mean to keep a gap open and close it down? What do you mean by that?

What news? That 20% of the btc market is being locked out for a while?

How far has the price fallen from ATH? Over 20%?
Yes? Then we're in the clear.

>it's going down 300%. minimum.

stay in school, kids

AHAHAHAHAH

I bought 2 ETH at $330 literally ONE HOUR before Jamie Zircon started his little party.

I want revenge, Veeky Forums
I literally saved every penny and ate beans and rice to save up that $600. Lost 10lbs and have got some nice cheekbones showing, but mother of all fuck I'm running out of calories and the will to live...
>tfw after I post this, I have to shower and get back to wagecuckery so I can afford to pay the electricity this month

Can't you move back to your parents?

Dude, I got away from my family because they make me kill myself from age 6-18.
I haven't wanted weed or wine since I got my own place, the peace of mind is worth starving for, IMO

*made me want to kms

We're going to make it bro ,starve a little longer

Haha

Ok, I had a chuckle.

Hold, it will come back up give it a month at most and we will be back to new ATHs