Boomers are so smart

They never fail to impress me

damn...

>hurrdurr look at me I didn't try at all in school and walked out being offered companies left right and centre with a starting salary of 27 million dollars

fuck boomers

>hurr durr muh tulips! Back in my day we used to trade flowers you see!

cant wait till these fags all die off

Damn really makes you PINK

whoa

All of these white retards are coming out of the woodwork to talk about how smart they are and they don't even know that it's China getting uppity and not a bubble bursting. Just ignore them.

Tfw argued about bitcoin with my current boss in the interview for an hour
Tfw when he compared it to tulip mania
Tfw I argued against that because it's not a fucking dumb flower
Tfw I got the job next day
Tfw tulipmania boss started researching how blockchain works
Tfw other boss looking into buying ethereum

Fuck me it's going to be glorious as each newer generation becomes more and more accepting of the technology behind crypto. Bull markets for decades.

bitcoins aren't even electrons

their value is entirely simulated by electronic activity

BTC LITERALLY WORTH LESS THAN A SUBATOMIC PARTICLE

are you keeping a 4TB drive full of boomer images so in 5-10 years you can dump them and laugh so hard?

Elderly genocide when?

this

>at least when the market for tulips collapsed you still had some beautiful flowers left

We still have some beautiful block chains

Fuck off boomer

Atta boy user

Tfw you're a boomer and can't sell your overpriced home for the price you feel that you're entitled to.

>Made his boss a bagholder.
Nice.

KILL
ALL
BOOMERSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

wrong history lesson, look at south sea company

Guy's i just had an idea. It would be a huge fuck you to boomers and would have them licking our boots. If we can convince just 1 young generation, or even a percentage of that generation to never buy shit from boomers (ex homes, used cars etc) it would be the biggest cluster ever.

Lmao

>boomer
>posting wojacks
Wew lad

Holy shit nobody has ever made this comparison before! Next someone will say Trump is Hitler.

I love the level of circlejerking on this board.

why do boomers do this thing where they pretend they came up personally with their boomer memes? You're not fooling anyone, you stupid boomers have been saying tulip mania for years and you probably got the term from some talk radio show that all the other boomers are listening to as well.

Also:

>bitcoin up 100% from a few weeks ago
>drops 30%
>AH SEE ITS JUST TULIP MANIA DERDERDERDER

kek

love dem boomers

lol

kek

>bitcoin up 100% from a few weeks ago
This is, like, a textbook definition of mania.

>any age
>investing in crypto

LMAO plebs!

i love shitting on boomers because in real life they have all the power over us as the golems of the jews.

>things going up in value is textbook definition of mania

um, no sweetie.

Half these fags using the tulip meme probably never even heard about it in history it until they read about it in BTC fud articles

i try not to listen to the older generation when it comes to financial things.

Just look at what they did to our economy in 2008, we are still recovering from that and they want to blame millennials that were still in high school at the time. lmao

LOL

>not knowing that Tulip Mania was a massive PsyOp totally fabricated story so that all perma-normies have a reason to subconsciously ignore Cryptocurrency.

Yes sweetie look at the pretty flowers, nothing to see here.

they better give you a promotion, if they play it smart they could become very rich all because of you

>everything needs to go up slowly I don't care how revolutionary or disruptive it is

Well, my dad is a boomer and he is more btarded than I am. A lot more.

tulips was the first futures bubble..

bitcoin hasn't even reached its final form

This. Boomers literally sold everything to the Jews, bankers and Chinks/Saudis, and now want to blame us for their mistakes.

What is so "revolutionary" and "disruptive" about Bitcoin in 2017? It's not 2011 anymore, Bitcoin is old news, adoption has stalled, the price rise is entirely due to speculation.

>boomers make their expectations for a job unbelievable high
>go on the news and proclaim millenails are lazy when no one applies to them

Please wake up and realize that this is a bubble

You just made me laugh, well done

t, butthurt boomer nocoiner

Cry more, old faggot.

smallest bubble ever lel

more like all of them

Mania would be a critical mass of boomers willing to take oover our heaviest Altcoinbags.

This economy is rigged, if we, young people, poured the value of our production in an economy they cannot access to, their whole system would crumble.

The real pyramid scheme is the "real" economy. These people are making millions and offer absolutely nothing of value.

I saw a few on those on linkedin, they get called out as dinosaurs pretty quickly.

My dad an his buddy where talking about how lazy the millennials are infront of me, im 26. I told them when i graduated highschool in 2008 i was 18 and there was NOTHING left for people in that time the boomers fucked up the economy and then want to talk trash on the millennials as if they had something to do with it and still do. they both looked and me and was like, oohh no, it was the generation before us. lol BULLSHIT it was the fucking boomers and they know it, and they are still fucking shit up.

This economy isn't going to get better until these materialistic, credit dependent boomers start to die off with their overweight selfs.

Oh is this a thread of shit that never happened?

>lying on an anonymous board

>The real pyramid scheme is the "real" economy.
This.

Bitcoin threatens their establishment. That alone is a good enough reason to buy

> The real pyramid scheme is the "real" economy.
I fucking love this board.

Top kek Underrated

But the housing market has completely recovered from the 2008 crash

>it's China getting uppity

It's not even China

It's euro and us manipulators

But keep repeating the meme it's lowering prices

Not everywhere

some people are still upside down on their house because they took out loans on it. It happens alot. when they go to short sell its not up to them its up to all the banks they owe money to as to what price will be accepted.

Ah, damn. My mistake

Nearly every alt coin on an exchange is bought through bitcoin. Any revolutionary or disruptive coin that comes after will need to go through bitcoin first. Until this is changed, bitcoin will remain #1

I know that feel brother

I just had to sell my home, which I bought for only 40,000, for just under 120,000. This is practically robbery. It should be worth 150,000 at least I didn't protect this great country in the military to be lowballed by all these spoiled kids!!!

>lowballed by all these spoiled kids!!!
who raised them?

convince half of exchanges to support it by default is all it would take.

He's actually pretty smart amirite?

Really activated my almonds.

I tols my last boss to buy into the RISE ICO and he just sold a few weeks ago.

No matter how high my gains go, I only be fully satisfied after every boomer either dies or commits suicide when their crappy fiats go to zero.