This man is not /ourguy/ biz

>Blew through $100m within 10 years and went bankrupt
>let's prostitutes shit in his mouth through a hole in a hammock
>lived 2 years in a bar and felt “no connection to society anymore“
>made a statement 2 years ago that he is 50/50 that nothing is real and he is just cought in a long as trip after taking to much DMT in San Francisco
>allegedly murdered his neighbour in south america and ran 2 years from the police
>Intel paid him a ton of money so he never uses his name on any other product again (he failed numerous start ups and Intel got scared he ruins the name McAfee which they own since he sold his antivirus in 1994)
>he used the money to buy a lot of bitcoin miners
>he shills Bitcoin on national TV for being fully anonymous, instant and no transaction fees

This nigger is going to put a bad name on Bitcoin and nothing else. I appreciate his shilling but wish it come from such a degenerate lunatic.

>someone supports Bitcoin
>I have to make a quick libel thread

DIDN'T READ LOL

Wtf i love macfee now

these are they type of bitcoin cult members that will not listen to reason

>DIDN'T READ LOL

then why comment, jew?

i agree

this guy is super sleazy man.

he only fucks niggers.

looks like a hobo.

Sounds like my kind of guy. What's not to like? If he did murder that guy it is because he came home and found his 11 dogs killed.

Guy is a legend, no question.
But I don't know how to feel about him representing Bitcoin. Just gives moreyou ammo to the banking jews to call it a scam

true, he says btc tx are instantaneous.
>waiting for comfirms for 3 hrs paying 5€ per

McAfee is literally Veeky Forums

who cares, he's the same as all the other bankers that fucked us all. At least he's like the henchman who repents in the last part to redeem his generation before they are all wiped for their greed

Seriously. Dude he killed was in South America. South Americans? I think that creates a rebuttable presumption the dude did something that justified McAfee killing him.

Or, fuck, do you know how crooked South American cops are? For all we know the real murderers just paid off the cops so they could kill this guy, then the cops put the blame on McAfee, because he happens to live next door and he's a gringo.

All I'm saying is just because you're running from South American police doesn't mean you did shit.

It was in Belize dummy.

The Hero we need...not the Hero we want!

ok im done for the day thanks Veeky Forums

I heard your mother did the same thing. You're going to believe me now, aren't you. Oh wait you were actually looking for the most outrageous rumour and then act disgusted and shocked on a Taiwanese finger painting board. Your grandparents must be proud.

Okay, consider following scenario:
-it is 2020, Bitcoin is on the brink of going full mainstream
-as bitcoin is decentralized (blockstream drama not relevant for now), no one is in charge of the “company“
-an open discussion is aired on national TV. Ploticians, bankers and a bitcoin representative
-the media chooses bitcoin enthusiast McAfee, because he is good to promote in the news
-this debate will significantly determine the future path Bitcoin will go
-a deep and fundamental debate ensues
-Jamie Dimon points out that McAfee has poop in the corner of his mouth
-McAfee pulls a gun
-securities storm in
-McAfee shoots several officers and then himself
-it turns out it was only a south american man wearing McAfee's face at a mask
-the real McAfee died in Belize
-Bitcoin will officially be declared being a scam by Dimon, now with evidence for the masses

We are doomed.

>It was in Belize dummy.
like that makes it better.

Cool guy but he is still shilling his security stuff to paranoid people.
It's not a bad idea to have a secure system/mining rig or whatever but he always tries to sell people way more than they need.
It's literally the same business model he did in the 90's.

He has literally nothing to do with cyber security anymore, sold his last McAfee stocks in 96. He shills because of his mining rigs, that's his new business model

He killed his neighbor because that fucker poisoned McAfee's dogs. Dude had it coming honestly.

You kidding me? Sounds like he's lived quite the fucking life. He's that nigga in my book.

I agree, but:

Bitcoin will be recorded in history as another fad ala Tulip mania of the 19th century.

>put a bad name on Bitcoin and nothing else
Bitcoin is nothing more than darkweb drug money you faggot

reminder than bitcoin will be 500k because quantum physics makes it impossible for john mcafee to have to eat his dick on national television also a lot of you seem to be operating on an assumption about reality which is wrong

That's actually pretty badass.

>comparing a new form of currency born due to the hatred of the status quo to fucking flowers

ok

Dud bullets. Guy is mental.

>didn't buy cryptos with mgt gains
He has been ourguy for a long time.

>He has literally nothing to do with cyber security anymore, sold his last McAfee stocks in 96. He shills because of his mining rigs, that's his new business model
Listen to his interviews