Is t his a good time to buy Bitcoin/Ethereum?

I've never owned cryptocurrencies, and have always been one of those people watching on the sidelines as it's gone up and up and up over time.

Now it seems like Bitcoin and Ethereum are both crashing and dropping in value significantly. I don't really know anything, but I've heard a saying "Buy when there's blood in the streets".

Should I put all my savings into Bitcoin and Ethereum now? Is this a good time to jump in?

Yes. Like I told you last week and the week before: It's mathematically impossible for Bitcoin to drop lower than now. We all gonna be Lambos in a year.

I am trying to buy some BTC but I want to at least try and do it anonymously and I don't really know how.

I got to the point where I found a seller on localbitcoins who will let me pay them via cash deposit from any CO-OP credit union. I don't know how to use that shit though; I assume I have to be a member of whatever credit union branch I decide to use in order to make the deposit to the seller? But then that wouldn't really be anonymous, right? And I'm not eligible to join any of these CO-OP credit unions around me anyway.

Or do I not have to be a member and I can just go to the branch in person and give them cash and they will deposit it to the seller's account? Sorry I'm retarded, I've never used a credit union or bought BTC before. Please help

Buy when there's pink in the streets. - Vitalik Buterin

Better now than it was 2 weeks ago :/

>It's mathematically impossible for Bitcoin to drop lower than now.
Based on what?

No, retard. That's retarded. Pick something between 10 and 20% of your savings. Crypto is the current flavor and yes, it's made people a lot of money thus far but learning to invest is a skill you'll want to have for life.
Never go all in. 9 out of every 10 stories you read here of some guy that went all in and made sick gains are lies people tell to shill or fud, and for every one that is true, there are another 9 untold stories of guys that lost everything. Be either the guy that made 20% or the guy that lost 20%.

>Mathematically impossible
Can you explain this part? Looking to incorporate it into my buying strategies

It's sarcasm you dingus

Don't want to make a new thread.

Any anons recommend the cheapest way to buy coins in the UK? I've heard we get fucked by fees harder than US/EUR.

bittyliscious is really good mate, i use them, they do charge around 100 quid more than what 1 bitcoin is worth but i don't buy that much so it comes to about paying 10-15 quid more than i should per purchase, the website looks dodgy as fuck but i've bought from them tons.

I am also going to start with a little bit of spare cash to learn how to play the market.

Seems like a good time. Might properly learn the tricks better. If you get gud, you won't lose money.
But you gotta make sure the risk is nearly non existant (minus catastrophic market failure... which is possible on any market)

Rates will just take the fees into account desu. Just do the math and work out the profitable way to do this.

Don't be a blind speculator like Veeky Forums

thanks boys

Wouldn't it be easier to buy Bitcoin normally, linked to your identity, and then put it through a tumbler to make it anonymous later on?

That said, I don't know if it will continue to drop.
But I think just play with spare cash anyway on it. Figure out how the market works.

You will likely lose first up, you'll miss things like fees, calls etc.

How do I start as a beginner?

Where do I buy my coins from?

Should I split my money between BitCoin, Ethereum, and maybe Monero? Is that a good idea?

Yeah that's what I intend to do, not going to throw any serious cash in.

sign up for coinbase and bittrex. buy BTC on coinbase and transfer to bittrex to buy alts. never go all in.

What about blockchain and Bitpanda? Whats the main difference between these sites?

bitcoin and ark to be honest family.

Wait a few more days. The dip is not over. Keep your eye on the BTC charts using 1 day candles, and turn on MACD to help you know when the bottom has been hit, and the recovery begins.

Bitpanda has had security problems in the past. Could be absolutely fine now but there is bad history there.
Sign up to something now because they might make you wait a few days before letting you trade.

Make sure to move to a wallet first from coinbase.

Thet dislike exchange to exchange transfers

ok thanks

Think it'll fuck around the new average of $3K or is it going to rise again?

>bitcoin get introduced in my countries
>banks want to kill it (as usual)
>banks pressure the central banks to regulate it
>central bank says its "high risk and can aid terrorism"
>for this alone they blocked all international exchanges, no bank is cooperating
>there is only 1 exchange in my country and its forcing you to link your bank account and ID
>exchange might requires future holders to pay taxes on gains

How does MACD indicate a bottom, when the MACD cross over the signal line?

NO this is freefalling faggot
see you at 2k

THE TRAIN HAS NO BRAKES

For some reason I don't want to buy BTC. I want to invest in altcoins during this dip I think.

What do you guys recommend? ETH? ZRX? What?

I'm interested in getting ethereum instead of bitcoin after this crash, but I'm not sold on it. btc is the only one I trust and wanna hodl in the end and ethereum has been just trailing btc

Hopefully I can afford a whole bitcoin by the end of this. Shit's costlier than I expected.

I'll be buying tomorrow

With cryptos you're able to invest incredibly small amounts so even just try with $5 for a few days.

Yield is what matters.

I took my BTC and went 60% - ARK, 30% - KMD and 10% - LMC. Hoping for the best

3k sounds about right, but I wouldn't be surprised if it went lower.

Correct.

I think it will rise again after it hits bottom. We'll probably get back to 4k+ after the recovery.

TNT without a doubt

Complete newfag here. How do I buy/sell bitcoin?

Yes it's a good time. No you shouldn't go all in you fucking idiot.

I can't be fucked to go into why you should buy cryptocurrency. Just immerse yourself in it until you start believing.

I already know about wallets n such, just have never bought or sold before

>Should I put all my savings into Bitcoin and Ethereum now?

ALL ? nope.

also : at the beginning ull ake many mistakes, so just begin with some 1000$ or so.
numbers depending on what u have.
but ALL is never a good option inho.
never put everything on ONE horse. never.

just my advice to u.

>play
>game

Why not invest some money on a tattoo that reads "Born to lose"?