What's your answer to this?

What's your answer to this?

Sodoma and gomorra

But Jesus didn't talk about that

Sodoma and gomorra

Jesus was a religious Jew mystic. Pretty safe to say he didn't like gays.

You mean Jesús James Martínez, the leader of the mexican people, who lead them through the Rio Grande from Cortés and his sanguinary soldiers? Yeah, he was homosexual

But bible did mention sodoma and gomorra, i follow the old testament

"For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled."

Romans 1:26
1 Corinthians 6:9
1 Timothy 1:10

>apostolic letters

>Jesus never talks about homosexuality
Learn to read

>not knowing the entire Canon is inspired by Jesus
Shoo shoo joo

That you shouldn't care about what the bible says

>A man should not lie with another man as with womankind
Okay, will you use Deuteronomy 21:18-21 as well then?

My bad.

Try Mathew 15: 19-20.

What does that have to do with anything that user said?

It would solve a lot of problems

We pick and choose what pieces we use from the bible, only insane people read it truly word-to-word.

>he doesn't know about the new covenant and the law of christ

Well, feel free to inform interpol (or equilevant) if you think you know insane people who might commit acts that threaten the safety of other people.

>Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.

Exactly. He fulfilled the Old Covenant and formed a new one. The Law of Moses was only temporary. The Law of Christ is eternal.

Clealrly it's prophet Isa. The progenitor of the Bosniak nation.

The bible does and it's the word of god. Are you gonna ignore what god has to say?
>If a man lies with a male as with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination; they shall surely be put to death; their blood is upon them.

Be gone, sodomites!

If people did everything the bible said without question we'd be living under the Christian equivalent of Sharia Law. Are you really gonna murder your neighbor for working on a Sunday?

>word of god
Its an edited volume.
Edited by man.
Inspired or delivered straight from heaven, there is no way to verify this.
In short, its bullshit somebody wrote that has gone multiple changes through the centuries and millenia.
Also, This, it would be a nightmare for never having the possibility of getting food on sunday in case I forgot to get it.