Buying 16+ BTC

Just bought.

I know people can't "time the dip" but I have a good feeling it's uphill from here.

Other urls found in this thread:

bitmex.com/register/hjLBcS
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Balsy good luck I'm shorting 100x

No you're not.

shorting 100x is a meme, right?

I timed the dip at 4300 been buying more since. If it goes sub 2800 I'm dropping 10k

>usdt

With all the FUD it's clear this is a coordinated shakedown, I hope this is the bottom.

F

Even if it dips a little more (It might) it'll go to like $3000, then back up to $4000 december/january

So don't sweat it if you don't buy at the absolute dip

I want 10k btc

That's pretty fucking bad timing, I'm about to close my shorts and see what happens, because it could very well jump back 3-4% right now.

thanks for buying my bags lol

I want any BTC.

I only went with ETH and other derivatives because it's all I could afford. I feel too poor to buy any BTC.

I have no idea how to "short" cryptocurrency and on what exchanges.

Can someone help a newbie out?

I've heard the floor being around 3000 - 3250

I'm trying to call it myself. When should I buy user?

i though buying @3500 was a good idea

Stay away from shorting. Its lending bitcoin to gamble the trends going down. You can multiply your profit but Also your debt

Signed up here you can margin 100x short or long

bitmex.com/register/hjLBcS

Bought a shitload of ETH at $260 poor timing!
Could be worse I suppose, I'm sure its going back up soon.

>He isn't shorting the china gap
LOL

Here's a helpful guide if you want to lose all your money.
On a scale of less to more dangerous:

Regular swap/exchange trades - Pretty much safe, you can always hold forever if it dips

Options (CALLs and PUTs) - If you predicted wrong, your options just expire, you don't even get to hold bags. But at least you only lose what you paid upfront.

Long margin trading - You can lose up to 100x your initial investement if it all goes to zero.

Short margin trading - You can literally lose infinite sums of money and never be able to pay it back. When it goes wrong it's like a giant debt that explodes faster that you can pay it back. Can you make you shit tons of money when it's crashing, like right now.

problem with buying at 3500 was that everyone was buying at 3500

>Short margin trading - You can literally lose infinite sums of money and never be able to pay it back

Let's say you short the perpetual swap on 100x margin on bitmex. How can you lose more than your initial deposit? Won't you just get liquidated if it backfires?

bought 5k ETH @ 283
bought 2K ETH @ 271
bought 1K ETH @ 251

Bittrex is actually pretty smart about when and who it liquidates, but on some platforms it's absolutely possible to still owe them say 25% of your position after liquidation.

>tfw poorfag and only was able to cop an extra 4.6 ETH this dip

kill me

Im still not real happy about it, its gonna bounce off 200/3000 price wall I think, Fomo got me on the 283

ITS ONLY GOING DOWN ITS ONLY GOING DOWN
*loads buckshot shell*
*cocks shotgun*
GOODBYE!!

>tfw someone saved my shitty ETH logo when I was memeing the fuck out of ETH with Harold
Ah... that was when ETH was around $30 and everyone here on Veeky Forums was calling me retarded.

am a rookie, but something seems different with this dip. Volume is high, prices sinking too slowly to be a crash... is this finally the major correction after our 4 months bull run?

What do? Im confused... but kinda sure this wont climb up again within the next week like it used to do this year.

>mfw bought eth at 30 and sold at 230

I see, I'd never have the balls to use some of those platforms where you can owe them money

right as I say it, indicators are changing and we are bottoming out. Ok, ok...

The shitstorm haven't even started yet, those chinks will cash out and you will cry at 1000$

just hold...

just bought 2 at 3170

What would you do if your government closed national exchanges?
[spoiler]Go international[/spoiler]
It will be a massive dip followed by a genuine moon mission.

JUST HOOOOOLD! ITS NOT GONNA FAIL!!

>I have a good feeling it's uphill from here.
Me too, user. It might dip to 3000 but immediately recover. $4000 next week. We've seen this dozens of times before.

When?

I remember the Harold ETH stuff. How's it going bro

Bitcoin is a fractal bubble. Take a close look at its past price history for hints on how it will behave in the future. There is at least a 50% chance there is one or more giant run-up coming months or years from now.

Have a look at the charts. It dipped late July, late march, mid January...

k, but see
Not kidding, this shit ride is crazy. This may have been the bottom until further shitcomments hit the news.

Mr. Lee are not interested in a lambo "Chinese people were using bitcoin to bet against the value of the yuan and move money outside the country"

After the ban their main purpose for trading is gone, and the average simple chink trader doesn't speak english, and can't go trough the national intranet. The only solution for them is to cash out and get enough yuan to buy 2 bag of rice.

>Bitcoin is a fractal bubble.
This user is right.
Bitcoin is not one bubble, it's multiple bubbles bursting every 2 to 3 months. Buy the dips and make easy 30% gains.

You're right, but we aren't nearly done dipping yet

Congrats. Perfect timing.

china gap is fallacy you idiot fuck

And why didn't you buy those when it was 2k and lower?
Even at 1.5k it was obvious BTC is going to skyrocket.

Shit biz. I've been here for over a year and seeing a new bagholder being born still brings a tear to my eye. It's beautiful.

DOES ANYONE FUCKING REALISE THAT THE REASON BITCOIN IS GOING DOWN IS BECAUSE ALL THE OTHER CURRENCIES AROUND BITCOIN PEGGED AT FRACTIONS OF BITCOINS PRICED ARE WAY OVERPRICED AND AT THE END OF THE DOWNSWING BTC GUNNA FUCKING BLOW UP SKY HIGH

If you havent figured out dont do that

I think you're going to lose $20,000. You must have a lot of money to bet like that.

you can get 500x on simplefx

Guys should i go BTC or ETH, they seem to move up and down together im leaning towards ETH.

Jesus...this will be an expensive lesson learned.

BTC. Wait for a week more to stockpile it will go down

>tfw almost bought at $3600 this morning but then remembered im already over leveredged on 3X weighted ETFs

Good luck annon.