twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We're so fucked. U fags better sell now

>the grabbening

you got that the wrong way round sweetie

I'VE

BECOME SO NUMB

I CAN'T FEEL YOU THERE

We are dropping like a brick now.

i dont trust USDT, not when it uses the bitcoin blockchain to move coins around, also with all the rumours and stuff attached to it lately

converting to real fiat is always the best option if its available, bitfenix, gemini, gdax and kraken has real fiat trading pairs

neither do I desu, I just want it to dip a bit more so I can buy and get it over with

>mfw coinfags all go broke

This is it lads. It's been fun but now it must end.

youtube.com/watch?v=oIscL-Bjsq4

see you in 2 years begging us for a couple of satoshis so you can buy some food you filthy nocoiner

Yeah......its going to be difficult to recover from such a dramatic crash. Bitcoin as an investment oppurtunity has basically been annihilated.

>3353
MAKE IT STOP

3320 weeee

Not until you've folded, then I'll settle and make bank ;^)

>4k CANADIAN DOLLARS

Lol did everyone on this board just get into crypto a week ago? It was not that long ago that we were happy to be at 3399.

Yeah retard we were happy because we bought lower than that. Anyone who bought ANYTHING in the last month is now fucked.

NO, MAKE IT DIP FURTHER I NEED TO BUY MOOOOOOAR.

Any chance it'll drop to just under 3000?

Weak hands get out. I want to see this shit go back to $1,000.

The furthur it falls, the more the denial intensifies. I hope your mum doesn't kick you out of the basement in 2 years.

Yeah, looking pretty obvious. I really want to know when the fuck it's going to start going back up, and where the bottom of this hell ride is.

Tfw Cowboy Bebop ends...

Just get some leafs from your backyard, they're pretty much 1-1 with CAD at this point

The nightmare never ends.

Not regretting Ark mate

SELL NOW

This baby is going straight to 2k...

I was going to be rich and start my own video game studio and make 16 bit retro throwback platformers with chiptune soundtracks and see them on the steam store

Kek

You will if you don't sell right now. It's being temporarily shielded by a bubble of hype and will correct hard as BTC continues to fall.

>You're gonna carry that weight
Fuck, how did they know about my Digibyte bags when it was made all those years ago??

It's almost certain now. $3400 was supposed to be a strong support but it pushed past it like nothing. $2700 by Sunday is looking increasingly likely.

It could genuinely hit 2700 tonight. Remember, Chong is still sleeping. 2000 is a real possibility by Sunday if this continues

>$3,299
AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHH
H

SUB 3000 WITHIN AN HOUR CAP DIS