Help me fight Iconomi's censorship (i will pay you)

Iconomi's AMA is closed (tomorrow they will be responding). They deleted 3 of my posts and thats something i cant never-ever forgive them.

I asked about the posts being deleted but didn't get enough upvotes for it to make it to the 20 questions that are going to be answered.

Please help me boost it and i will send 3€ worth of Dash to one of you - if possible post dash adress as QR because i have it on my phone. Thank you Veeky Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/ICONOMI/comments/6zt5pg/iconomi_september_2017_reddit_ama/dmynk67/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

oh heres the question

Which post do I upboat? readdit keeps pushing me to the tp of the page (no wonder I never visit them)

ICN is a scam
no amount of Q&A can change that

this one

I agree, but I want that $DASH my nigga

>reddit.com/r/ICONOMI/comments/6zt5pg/iconomi_september_2017_reddit_ama/dmynk67/
you are probably right but i still want a fucking answer!!!! please upvote and post dash adress

get some
speaking as a Slovene, I wouldn't trust those fucks with washing my car

cmon people im not asking much, its just a fucking upvote and im buying you a beer for it

I'd love to help you but alas no plebbit account on me and even if I made one rn I don't think they'd allow me to do shit after some communist grace period has passed

what I can do is bump your bagholding thread

You're the one with 9 boats and your username starts with a "g"?
Prepare to receive a couple more boats.
(I hate reddit, but I have a couple of accounts)

Good question btw, sad that such a site is full of dumb faggots who can't read.

hey please tell me exactly why you wouldnt trust them (except for all the reasons everyone online already knows) - as a slovene specialy.
Im from croatia so I dont trust any ex-yu dev teams....im still hodling this garbage because i bought at ICO and if they somehow decide to not let their token go to shit (they have quite a bit of them too) i think the project still has incredible potential. Pozdrav!

yep its me, thank you brother.
i will go get some wine to cry myself to sleep because of chinks, but when i return i will pay...pinky-swear

Pay more and I spend all day upvoting while you finish that wine, user.

it's the business culture; I'm sure you can relate that actual entrepreneurs and business-savvy people are few and far in between (think Akrapovič); these are lands of doctored public bids, corruption and nepotism - all done with impunity
monkey see monkey do, the ICN fags merely rode the hype train and took everyone for a ride

I gave you 3. Can't drop anymore without some payment, user.
also, this is me.
Enjoy that wine, user.

Still working on that wine, user? I may just have to downboat instead if I don't see a transaction in a few mins...

i sent the money....still not showing on blockexplorer though....it should shortly

yup, its on the blockchain. please gibs more upvotes. enjoy your beer

Transaction confirmed,
OP was not a faggot today